Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 13. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
What do you know about the X5finance system?

The smart investment program with the best profit now
Easily increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the system and get the profit forever

Smart exchange
The smart exchange helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset whenever you want

Affiliate network program
Their system has the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profits
Activity: 99
X5finance is an investment program. Joining in the X5finance program, you will have the chance to get the attractive rewards from the program. In the X5finance, all investments will be multiplied 5 and be directly added in your investment. There are the investment packages so that you can select.

+ The investment package of under $1,000: You will get 0.02% interest per total investments of a day
+ The investment package from $1,000 to $4,999: You will get 0.03% interest per total investments of a day
+ The investment package from $5,000 or more: You will get 0.05% interest per total investments of a day

Besides, you will have the chance to get bonus from the program when referring other members to join in the program

At present, ViralCash & X5finance are launching the Airdrop program for investors. In this program, you will get $5 when referring a member who registered successfully in the X5finance system and those who registered successfully will also get $5.

Good luck, my guys
Activity: 48
The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program will end on 31st December 2018. If you're interested and want to earn money online. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is your earning chance. You will get $5 immediately when having a member who registered successfully. And those who registered successfully will get $5. Good luck, guys

Great. This is good program and i think that it's not too difficult to earn $100 - $200 daily. I only regret when it's about to end
The ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program will end on 31st December 2018. If you're interested and want to earn money online. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. This is your earning chance. You will get $5 immediately when having a member who registered successfully. And those who registered successfully will get $5. Good luck, guys

Great! Where will this amount be transferred, Bro?

It's transferred to your internal wallet, guy

When can i withdraw my money?

It depends on your money. You can use the amount in your internal wallet to buy investment package. The minimum amount that you can buy the investment package is $100. After you will get daily. 80% interest will be transferred in your daily cumulative wallet and 20% will be transferred in your internal wallet. If your cumulative wallet is enough $50, you can withdraw. And you can also use the amount in your internal wallet to buy VCH on the exchange. Thanks so much. Wish you succeed!
Activity: 87

When can i withdraw my money?

The chance won't wait for anyone. Quick your hand to join the ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program and get $5 immediately when referring an users registered successfully. Good luck for all!
Activity: 48
Don't waste your money on  fake websites. Here you can make $50 - $100 in just 24 hours without sending money to anyone. If you're interested, pls reply your answer here. I will guide for you. Have a nice day, guys!
Activity: 93
Hello everyone,

What's the actual VCH price? I would like to know some info about this project, pls. Thanks so much!

VIRALCASH & X5FINANCE AIRDROP PROGRAM

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, the grateful program will be launched with  X5finance and ViralCash for investors. Any new users registered and activated successfully and the members referring newly registered users will be awarded $5 immediately

Time: From 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018

Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number

Quite interesting! How will I have to do? Guide me, pls. Thanks all!

I think that it's not too difficult to earn money in ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program. You need only register and login in the X5finance system at: https://X5finance.com. Then copy your link in the referrer section and send those who want to register in the system. If they register successfully, you will get $5 and those who registered successfully will get $5. I think this is a chance to earn money online for all of us. Good luck, guys!
Hello everyone,

What's the actual VCH price? I would like to know some info about this project, pls. Thanks so much!

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, the grateful program will be launched with  X5finance and ViralCash for investors. Any new users registered and activated successfully and the members referring newly registered users will be awarded $5 immediately

Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number

Quite interesting! How will I have to do? Guide me, pls. Thanks all!
Hello everyone,

Activity: 92
Hello everyone,

ViralCash is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that offers a near zero-cost financial transactions like Bitcoin and provides business with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards

Unlike other Cryptocurrencies, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from the decentralized services it provides on the Blockchain directly. Blockchain powers all ViralCash services. It's decentralized system of record hosted by series of nodes on the ViralCash Network. ViralCash trades under VCH symbol in current smart exchange - X5Exchange at https://X5finance.com

Activity: 177
Hello everyone,

The price is $0.04/VCH. You can visit: https://x5finance.com/exchanges. This is a place to buy and sell VCH. And you also see its price above
Hello everyone,

I want to deposit VCH in the X5finance. Pls guide me, thanks dev

To deposit VCH, you please take the following steps:

Step 1: Access on the system: https://X5finance.com

Step 2: After accessing the system, you go to "VCH wallet" => Select Deposit => Enter VCH amount that you want to deposit in the box "Enter the amount VCH" => Press "Save & Continue"

Step 3: Enter your wallet address => Press "Save & Continue"

Step 4: Press the button "Submit". You please exactly transfer VCH amount that you want to transfer from the wallet address that you have entered to the wallet address that they provide

WISH YOU DEPOSIT VCH SUCCESSFULLY!

Thanks for your guide. So how much is it for transaction fee?

No fee for depositing VCH, 2% fee for withdrawing VCH

Step 2: After accessing the system, you go to "VCH wallet" => Select Deposit => Enter VCH amount that you want to deposit in the box "Enter the amount VCH" => Press "Save & Continue"

Step 4: Press the button "Submit". You please exactly transfer VCH amount that you want to transfer from the wallet address that you have entered to the wallet address that they provide

Thanks for your guide. So how much is it for transaction fee?

Pages:
Jump to: