Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 15. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT FROM VIRALCASH:

ViralCash & X5Finance Airdrop Program

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, ViralCash will now launch the grateful program for investors with X5Finance and ViralCash project. Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018. Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number.

To join in X5Finance, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account

Great! I like the Airdrop program. I have earned a some profits from this program. And i think that $5 is quite high price when only referring the members to register in the X5Finance program. Wishes for success for the project! And wish all men will spend USD as much as possible.  Grin

So awesome! I think that this is a chance once in a blue moon. We shouldn't miss this rare chance. Good luck for all! End time of the program will be on 31st December 2018. Quick your hand to join in the ViralCash & X5finance Airdrop Program. The chance won't wait for anyone!

Bless you!
Activity: 93

After a short time of launching and receiving the enthusiastic attention of investors with 10,000 users registered, ViralCash will now launch the grateful program for investors with X5Finance and ViralCash project. Any new users registered and activated successful and the members referring new registered Users will be awarded 5USD immediately from 9th December 2018 to 31st December 2018. Conditions for getting reward that Users have to register with a unique Email and Phone number.

To join in X5Finance, you please access on http://x5finance.com and register your own X5Finance Account

Great! I like the Airdrop program. I have earned a some profits from this program. And i think that $5 is quite high price when only referring the members to register in the X5Finance program. Wishes for success for the project! And wish all men will spend USD as much as possible.  Grin
Activity: 99
The profit that i can earn from my investment package? Where is it? It's directly added in investment package? Thanks

80% interest will be transferred in the cumulative wallet. 20% interest will be transferring in the internal wallet. The daily interest won't be directly added in investment package. And you remember that you can only convert the daily interest from the cumulative to internal wallet if your cumulative wallet is enough $50.
Activity: 87
Referring a user to register the X5Finance, you will immediately own $5. Register right now: https://x5finance.com/register?referrer=Mechael
Activity: 118
I want to convert the daily interest from the cumulative wallet to cash wallet, whst should i do? Pls give me your answer, thank you in advance

Hello guys,

As far as I know, to convert the daily interest from the cumulative wallet to cash wallet, you need only take the following steps:

Step 1: Access on the system: https://X5Finance.com

Step 2: Go to the item "Investment" => Select Convert => Enter the amount that you want to convert => Enter your PIN => Press "SUbmit" => Confirm. After the system notices "Successfully withdraw", so you have converted successfully.

NOTE: You can only convert if your cumulative wallet is enough $50 or more
The profit that i can earn from my investment package? Where is it? It's directly added in investment package? Thanks
Activity: 177
I want to convert the daily interest from the cumulative wallet to cash wallet, whst should i do? Pls give me your answer, thank you in advance
To check deposit and withdrawal history, you can go to “VCH wallet” => Deposit History (Check VCH deposit History) => Withdraw History (Check VCH withdrawal history). You can check the transaction address on item “Wallet Address”, Total USD that you deposit or withdraw in “Total USD”, Transaction Fee in the box “Fee”, Status of deposit or withdrawal VCH in the section “Status” and performed date in the section “Created date”

Good luck for all!
Activity: 92

Great. I like the ViralCash's project. I think that the Airdrop Program is a program that everyone likes. And me too. Wish the project will be more and more developing and successful

I have just read the announcement from Viralcash with the following content: "To facilitate investors holding ORI, we accept to deposit directly on x5finance. You can deposit VCH by your ORI right now"

So we can directly deposit VCH by our own Ori on X5Finance without converting into VCH. So great! I like it

So awesome. That's thing i want. Only need some simple steps, i can deposit VCH. Like..... Cheesy
Where is my PIN? I'm performing some steps in the X5Finance Program but it requires to enter my PIN. But i don't know where my PIN is? You could tell me? Thank you in advance

To set your PIN, you please take the following instructions: You access on item “My Profile”=> PIN => Enter PIN that you want in the box “New PIN” => Re-type new PIN => Save change.

If you want to change your PIN, you click on "PIN" => Enter old PIN in "Old PIN" => Enter new PIN in "New PIN" => Type new PIN in "Re-type New PIN" => Click "Save change"

=> So you have set your PIN successfully!

Ok. First of all. Thanks for your guide. I have set successfully. But what is PIN? And its purpose?

Np  Grin. PIN is an identifying number allocated to an individual by a bank or other organization and used for validating electronic transactions. You can see it like your second password, help you be better security.
Where is my PIN? I'm performing some steps in the X5Finance Program but it requires to enter my PIN. But i don't know where my PIN is? You could tell me? Thank you in advance

To set your PIN, you please take the following instructions: You access on item “My Profile”=> PIN => Enter PIN that you want in the box “New PIN” => Re-type new PIN => Save change.

If you want to change your PIN, you click on "PIN" => Enter old PIN in "Old PIN" => Enter new PIN in "New PIN" => Type new PIN in "Re-type New PIN" => Click "Save change"

Ok. First of all. Thanks for your guide. I have set successfully. But what is PIN? And its purpose?
Activity: 93
I have just read the announcement from Viralcash with the following content: "To facilitate investors holding ORI, we accept to deposit directly on x5finance. You can deposit VCH by your ORI right now"

So we can directly deposit VCH by our own Ori on X5Finance without converting into VCH. So great! I like it

All convert orders will be converted into the equivalent investment package. It means that if i convert 100 Ori = 100 VCH with the conversion price of $0.02. So i will have the investment package of $0.02 x 100 = $2 in my investment account, is it correct?

Yes, that's right. My understanding is that. And as I know, the convert program from Ori into VCH will change into the Ori - X5Finance Investment Program.
All convert orders will be converted into the equivalent investment package. It means that if i convert 100 Ori = 100 VCH with the conversion price of $0.02. So i will have the investment package of $0.02 x 100 = $2 in my investment account, is it correct?
Activity: 99
The convert program from Ori to VCH will officially end on 31st December 2018. Quick your hand to convert as soon as possible. The conversion price is $0.02. After 31st December, VCH will stop supporting Ori. So, anyone has Ori that want to convert into VCH, convert right now. Best wishes for you, guys!
How to calculate the interest that i get in a day? Thanks all

If you invest the package of $1, 000, you will have $1,000 x 5 = $5,000 in your investment account.

The interest levels in the X5Finance Program as below:

- Under $1,000: The interest is 0.02% / total investment packages /day
- From $1,000 to $4,999: The interest is 0.03 % / total investment packages / day
- From $5,000 or more: The interest is 0.05 %  / total investment packages /day

In that case, your interest is 0.03%, it means that you will have $5,000 x 0.03% = $1.5 interest / day

This interest will be paid daily, is that right?

Yes, that's right. As far as I know, your interest will be paid daily. 80% interest will be paid in your cumulative wallet and 20% interest will be paid in your internal wallet. You can use this amount to buy VCH on the X5Exchange or if not, you can withdraw when your cumulative wallet is enough $50.
Pages:
Jump to: