Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 23. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
X5Finance Investment Program

About X5Finance:

All investments will automatically multiply 5 and be automatically added when you have many different investment packages.

The interest is the amount you get and is calculated for lifetime until the end

+ The investment amount under $1,000: You get 0.02% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount from $1,000 to $5,000: You get 0.03% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

+ The investment amount over $5,000: You get 0.05% interest per total dollar in your investment account per day

Investment method:

X5Finance uses VCH as a Cryptocurrency for payment and transaction on the whole system. Your transactions will be through VCH as an intermediary

payment method

Your investments are calculated by USD

Marketing Network Program:

Special Bonus Program for Developers

The bonus amount will automatically multiply 5 and add directly to your investment account

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)

Investment condition:

+ The minimum amount that you can invest in X5Finance is $ 100

+ This investment program is completely voluntary. And when you join in investing, it means that you have accepted our terms
Hello everyone,

What's ViralCash? It's a Token? I would like to know about its community?

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for your exciting question. As you know, ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it is the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector.

VCH is a Token based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new ViralCash project

With ViralCash, you can easily own VCH through fast and convenient intermediary payment tools. Especially, a clear development strategy with the large user community will bring the sustainable development value for VCH.

For more information, please visit:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ori_coin
- Convert Ori to VCH: viralcash.net/index.php?page=converter …
- Join VCH Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GxHhaEiZW0hRgSyFKyoG_A

Okie, thanks. So this is a global payment network?

Yes, that's right. This is a Blockchain solution for global payments

Ok. I will learn about it. I'm wondering if it's better than Ori or not?

As far as I know, those who own Ori are converting to VCH. I've heard they will launch X5 in the next time. This is a big project. On the other hand, i see the Ori project is not working at present. If you're nervous, you can convert one half. And me, I convert my all ORI because i see to Ori also do nothing.  Cheesy
Activity: 177
Hello everyone,

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for your exciting question. As you know, ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it is the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector.

VCH is a Token based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new ViralCash project

With ViralCash, you can easily own VCH through fast and convenient intermediary payment tools. Especially, a clear development strategy with the large user community will bring the sustainable development value for VCH.

Ok. I will learn about it. I'm wondering if it's better than Ori or not?
Activity: 118
Hello everyone,

Hi there,

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

Hello everyone,

Hi there,

Activity: 87
ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and digital assets. The only advantage here is the automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI). This is the combination for building technology solutions and global user community to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction. User community is an important part in ViralCash's ecosystem and  prioritize for supporting user and building the sustainable user development policies.

THE ADVANTAGES OF VIRALCASH

Build a fast, safe and secure payment platform

1. Scalable: The system is capable of customizing the expansion aim to meet the need of users

2. Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexibility and customization for different businesses on global

3. Usable: The transactions are smooth and easy to use

THE FEATURES OF VIRALCASH

1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to the users.

2. Simple: ViralCash offer quick and simple transactions, you can easily access and trade with VCH

3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures the transaction will always be smooth and reliable.

4. Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token once your transaction is linked in Blockchain

5. Compatibility: Compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. No need to change to integrate with VCH.

6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safety with the lowest fee.

Convert VCH from Ori right now so as to get the best support from the VCH community. All users who own Ori Token can be peer-to-peer conversion to VCH Token.

To convert from Ori to VCH, you can visit Myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your OIR wallet, you transfer your ORI to the wallet: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B (Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with Ori number that you have transferred)

Step 2: Wait for confirmation. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours
Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:
- Address: 0x210cdf004bc58d7bfef9ac39fb719dada94eec05
- Symbol: VCH
- Decimals: 18

NOTE: Please exactly transfer Ori number that you want to convert to the wallet address provided. ViralCash's system will confirm and convert the corresponding VCH number to your wallet address

Hello everyone,

Has anyone converted from Ori to VCH yet? Kindly guide me. Thank you so much

To convert Ori to VCH, you please visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your Ori wallet, you please transfer your Ori number that you want to convert exactly to the wallet address: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B

Step 2: Wait for system's confirmation.

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

- Decimal: 18

Thanks guys. How long will i have to wait for converting?

As far as i know, after converting, the system will confirm and convert for you. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours. And It took me about 2 hours to wait for confirmation.

Oh, is that so? And conversion rate of 1:1?

Yes, of course. Conversion rate of 1:1. You will receive the corresponding VCH number with the Ori number that you have transferred.  Grin

Wish you to convert successfully!

To convert Ori to VCH, you please visit myetherwallet.com and take the following steps:

Step 1: From your Ori wallet, you please transfer your Ori number that you want to convert exactly to the wallet address: 0xfAe2EF69083d71A7545E42Efe9E2d05A05F8b57B

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

As far as i know, after converting, the system will confirm and convert for you. You will receive the corresponding VCH number after 30 minutes to 6 hours. And It took me about 2 hours to wait for confirmation.

Oh, is that so? And conversion rate of 1:1?

NOTE:  Add VCH Token to myetherwallet.com as described below:

The advantage of this platform? what is it different from other coins?

Unlike other coins, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from the decentralized services it provides directly on the Blockchain. The Blockchain powers all

ViralCash services. It's decentralized system of record hosted by a series of "nodes" on the ViralCash Network. ViralCash trades under the VCH symbol in

the virtual currency exchanges

The advantage of ViralCash

Build on a fast, safe and secure payment platform

1. Scalable: The system is capable of customizing expansion aim to meet the need of users

2. Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexibility and customization for different businesses on global

3. Usage: The transactions are smooth and easy to use

The features of ViralCash

1. Secure & Reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to the users.

2. Simple: ViralCash offer quick and simple transactions, you can easily access and trade with VCH

3. High quality: ViralCash's system ensures the transaction will always be smooth and reliable.

4. Instant Deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token once your transaction is linked in Blockchain

5. Compatibility: Compatible with existing ERC20 wallets. No need to change to integrate with VCH.

6. The low transaction fee: All transactions will be done quickly and safety with the lowest fee.

FEATURES OF VIRALCASH

if viralcash is compatible with ethereum wallets, then viralcash is an erc20 token, which is a token based on the ethereum platform, is that correct? do you have a site and a team?

Yes, VCH is a token based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new Viralcash Project.

For more information, you can visit their Website: http://viralcash.net/

Join in VCH Telegram Community: https://t.me/joinchat/GxHhaEiZW0hRgSyFKyoG_A

Activity: 48
The advantage of this platform? what is it different from other coins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
FEATURES OF VIRALCASH

if viralcash is compatible with ethereum wallets, then viralcash is an erc20 token, which is a token based on the ethereum platform, is that correct? do you have a site and a team?
ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it is the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector

ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and digital assets. The only advantage here is the automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI) and combine in building the technology solutions and global user community to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction.

Unlike other cryptocurrencies, ViralCash is intrinsic value derives from the decentralized services it provides directly on the Blockchain. The Blockchain powers all ViralCash services. It’s decentralized system of record hosted by a series of “nodes” on the ViralCash Network. ViralCash trades under the VCH symbol in virtual currency exchanges.

WHAT IS VCH TOKEN?

VCH is a token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It’s the core assets of the new ViralCash Project. This currency is used to pay for online shopping with online transactions about goods and services. VCH can be considered as a modern – day gold of this industry. In addition, the transparency, security, traceability of the Blockchain ensures that VCH Tokens can be transacted and transferred with full visibility and auditability.

Convert VCH from ORI to get the best support from the VCH community RIGHT NOW. All users who own Ori Token can be peer-to-peer conversion to VCH Token. It means that the conversion rate between Ori Token and VCH Token will be 1:1

NOTE: Please exactly transfer ORI number that you want to convert into the address wallet provided. ViralCash’s system will confirm and convert the corresponding VCH number to your wallet address

What's ViralCash? It's used for what? Give me, pls

ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses with the infrastructure to trade goods, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading, it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of futures geared towards the financial sector.

VCH is a currency used to pay for online shopping with online transactions about goods and services. VCH is a modern-day gold of this industry

The transparency, security, trace-ability of the Blockchain ensures that VCH Token can be transacted and transferred with full visibility and audit-ability

Pages:
Jump to: