Pages:
Author

Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS - page 11. (Read 4158 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It's the core asset of new ViralCash project. The starting price is $0.01/VCH and now its price is $0.1 /VCH. You can buy and sell VCH on the exchange of X5finance at: https://x5finance.com/exchanges

Coming to X5finance, you can join the smart investment program with the best profit now. Easy to increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the X5finance system and get the profit forever. Morever, the smart exchange of X5finance helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset anywhen you want. Not only so, X5finance has also launched the affiliate network program. This is the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profit. At present, X5finance has launched the Copy Trader Program and the Equity Investment Program with the attractive profits. If you're interested and wish to earn much profits. Please join at: https://X5finance.com. Good luck, guys!

Hello, Bro

Could you tell me know more information about the Equity Investment Program of X5finance? Thanks, Bro
Activity: 118
VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain Technology. It's the core asset of new ViralCash project. The starting price is $0.01/VCH and now its price is $0.1 /VCH. You can buy and sell VCH on the exchange of X5finance at: https://x5finance.com/exchanges

Coming to X5finance, you can join the smart investment program with the best profit now. Easy to increase by 5 times your investments as you as you invest in the X5finance system and get the profit forever. Morever, the smart exchange of X5finance helps you preserve your capital easily and increase your asset anywhen you want. Not only so, X5finance has also launched the affiliate network program. This is the best conditions so that you can develop your affiliate network and increase your profit. At present, X5finance has launched the Copy Trader Program and the Equity Investment Program with the attractive profits. If you're interested and wish to earn much profits. Please join at: https://X5finance.com. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 99
I confirm the prestige x5finance.com

Please update my bonus from the referral program , my account trandinhthinh

Thank x5finance.com , Thank you for increasing the value of my property

Hello guy,

Thanks for your feedback. You please email to [email protected] for the best support. Thanks a lot, friend!
They have answered me, but I do not agree with their delays, they are deliberately doing hard at me and my friends, my friends invest in X5finance, but when withdrawals, it's difficult and with enough reasons , they do hard and delay indefinitely
https://i.imgur.com/kQi1WuE.png

Hello guy,
I fully understand your thoughts. But i think X5finance is a transparent system. I have invested in it and i see that it's ok. They pay on time as they said. You don't receive your bonus because you could violate their policies like creating virtual users, i suppose. Or even if you intentionally violate, your User and all accounts related will be permanently blocked.
Activity: 7

Hello guy,

Thanks for your feedback. You please email to [email protected] for the best support. Thanks a lot, friend!
They have answered me, but I do not agree with their delays, they are deliberately doing hard at me and my friends, my friends invest in X5finance, but when withdrawals, it's difficult and with enough reasons , they do hard and delay indefinitely
https://i.imgur.com/kQi1WuE.png
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COPY TRADING WITH X5FINANCE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ONLY WITH 8 EASY STEPS:   

+ Step 1: Buy ETH, BTC

+ Step 2: Access on the system: https://X5finance.com

+ Step 3: Deposit Cash (USD) via BTC or ETH. To deposit Cash (USD), you can see the guide here: https://x5finance.com/support

+ Step 4: Buy VCH on the exchange (X5Exchange)

+ Step 5: Invest by USD (Via VCH) by buying the investment package in the item "Trade Investment"

+ Step 6: Select Leader to follow and copy trading from them

+ Step 7: Follow buy and sell orders from Leader

+ Step 8: Receive daily profits

Wish you luck and success in Copy Trader Program with X5finance!

Hello guy,

Activity: 87
You have ever heard about ViralCash but you don't know the fact what it is? Is that right?

What is it?  Grin

ViralCash is a market - based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to commodities and digital assets. The only advantage here is the automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI), combination in buiding technology solutions and global user community in order to create a smooth, easy and secure transaction
Activity: 7

You have ever heard about ViralCash but you don't know the fact what it is? Is that right?

VCH is a Token, based on Ethereum Blockchain technology platform? That's right? The starting price is $0.01 / VCH.

Yes, that's right. VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new ViralCash project. It's used for online shopping with online transactions about commodities and services. It can be considered as gold day of this industry. Its price is now $0.1 on the exchange.

What is it?  Grin

ViralCash is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. It provides businesses to trade commodities, assets, digital certificates and data securely. ViralCash isn't just about money and trading but also it has the ability to attract all business types thanks to its native set of features geared towards the financial sector
Activity: 48

VCH is a Token, based on Ethereum Blockchain technology platform? That's right? The starting price is $0.01 / VCH.

What is it?  Grin
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COPYING TRADE IN THE X5FINANCE PROJECT

To join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance, you please take the following steps:

+ Step 1: Access on the system: https://X5finance.com

+ Step 2: Buy VCH at: Exchange => Enter the amount of VCH that you want to buy => Select wallet => Press "Buy VCH"

+ Step 3: After buying VCH, you carry out buying the investment packages to trade. You access on the item "Trade Investment" => Enter amount that you want to invest. The system will automatically convert to VCH for you according to the price prescribed on the exchange (The number of VCH is not exceeded the number of VCH you have in your VCH wallet) => Press "Invest now". So you have bought trading investment package successfully

+ Step 4: Now, you can copy trading by accessing on Copy Trader. There will have traders here with the profit levels and risk rate in trading. Your task is to select traders that you deem appropriate. Then you can follow them by clicking on "Follow" or you can copy trading by clicking on "Copy". And they will earn the profit for you

Wish you luck and success in the Copy Trader Program with X5finance!

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I have earned $245 by Referral. So i can join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance by this amount, Bro? Thanks

Hi there,

You can totally join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance by this amount. You go to exchange to buy VCH and then use that VCH to buy the investment package. You remember to buy the investment package in the "Trade Investment" section, not in the "Stock Investment" section if you want to join copying trade. After buying the investment package to trade, you go to copy trader in order to select traders that you want to copy and wait in order for them to earn the profit for you. You will receive the daily profit from them with ratio as below:

+ 20% is paid for the traders that you have copied
+ 10% is paid into your internal wallet
+ 70% is paid into your cumulative wallet
What is Social Trading? The characteristics of Social Trading?

Hello guy,

As far as I know, Social Trading, also known as Social Investing is one of the new generation investment solutions created by Web 2.0 Technology. It allows us to automatically copy transactions made by one or more professional investors in a network like a social trading network. From there, you can repeat the results of other members, even if you haven't much knowledge and time to take part in the market.

Social Trading works more or less as a social trading network. The only difference is that instead of sharing selfies or lunch photos, on a trading network people sharing trading ideas. Here traders interact, watch the trading results of other professionals and brainstorm on the market situations in real time.

In Social Trading, once you identify a successful trader and you like their trading strategy, you can start following them and copying their trades

The characteristics of Social Trading

Social Trading is an alternative way of analyzing financial data by looking at what other traders are doing, comparing and copying their techniques and strategies. Social Trading platform or network can be considered subcategory of online social networks

Social Trading allows traders to trade online with the help of others. Traders can interact, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and learn what prompted the top performer to take a trade in the first place. And by copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work, which don't work

It's like the Copy Trading Program?

Yes, that's right. The copy trading Program is also known as the Social Trading Program. To join in the Copy Trading Program of X5finance, you can join at: https://X5finance.com. At this program, you can earn the profit according to traders that you have copied. Good luck, guy!
Activity: 135

Hello guy,

As far as I know, Social Trading, also known as Social Investing is one of the new generation investment solutions created by Web 2.0 Technology. It allows us to automatically copy transactions made by one or more professional investors in a network like a social trading network. From there, you can repeat the results of other members, even if you haven't much knowledge and time to take part in the market.

Social Trading works more or less as a social trading network. The only difference is that instead of sharing selfies or lunch photos, on a trading network people sharing trading ideas. Here traders interact, watch the trading results of other professionals and brainstorm on the market situations in real time.

In Social Trading, once you identify a successful trader and you like their trading strategy, you can start following them and copying their trades

Social Trading is an alternative way of analyzing financial data by looking at what other traders are doing, comparing and copying their techniques and strategies. Social Trading platform or network can be considered subcategory of online social networks

Social Trading allows traders to trade online with the help of others. Traders can interact, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and learn what prompted the top performer to take a trade in the first place. And by copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work, which don't work

It's like the Copy Trading Program?
Activity: 135

To join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance, you please take the following steps:

+ Step 2: Buy VCH at: Exchange => Enter the amount of VCH that you want to buy => Select wallet => Press "Buy VCH"

+ Step 3: After buying VCH, you carry out buying the investment packages to trade. You access on the item "Trade Investment" => Enter amount that you want to invest. The system will automatically convert to VCH for you according to the price prescribed on the exchange (The number of VCH is not exceeded the number of VCH you have in your VCH wallet) => Press "Invest now". So you have bought trading investment package successfully

+ Step 4: Now, you can copy trading by accessing on Copy Trader. There will have traders here with the profit levels and risk rate in trading. Your task is to select traders that you deem appropriate. Then you can follow them by clicking on "Follow" or you can copy trading by clicking on "Copy". And they will earn the profit for you

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I have earned $245 by Referral. So i can join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance by this amount, Bro? Thanks

Hello guy,

Activity: 87

Pages:
Jump to: