Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtacoin Goes Live july 1 2014 - page 73. (Read 116832 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
January 29, 2020, 04:54:05 AM
Hello to all

Virtacoin Trad is live : https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=VTA_DOGE

Virtacoin Explorer is live : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vta/

Virtacoin wallet is alive and active,

And most importantly,

Virtacoin Pool is live (http://www.virtacoinpool.org) and Its management is active,

I contacted Virtacoinpool Management via this email : [email protected]

And they gave me these answers:

- Is VTA dead? No, we keep mining and have members of the community working on improvements during their free time.

- www.virtacoin.ooo is now the main site for VTA, according to the members of our community who maintain that site. We moved away from virtacoin.com a while ago.

- www.virtacoin.ooo is not a scam, it is part of the project and maintained by part of our community. For example, you can find the links to the github repo of wallet binaries there. Please only ever use these binaries for VTA wallets. Virtacoinpool.org is our public mining pool and is functional.

I hope this helps, happy New Year!
Best regards,
The Miningpool Team

You can also contact them if you have questions about Virtacoin,

I hope to launch Web Portal of Virtacoin and hear good news about Virtacoin soon.

Thanks all
Activity: 427
January 26, 2020, 09:01:11 AM
Taproot Is Coming: What It Is, and How It Will Benefit Bitcoin

P2SH

All bitcoins are essentially “locked up” in scripts: a couple lines of code embedded in a transaction included in the blockchain, that define how the coins can be spent in the next transaction. Spending conditions usually involve providing a signature to prove ownership of the coins. But other, well-known conditions for example include timelocks (coins can only be spent after a specific block height or date) or multisig (coins can only be spent if some number of private keys out of a set of private keys provide signatures).
MAST

MAST (Merkelized Abstract Syntax Tree) is a proposed solution that uses Merkle trees (a decades-old, compact data structure invented by cryptographer Ralph Merkle) to work around these two downsides. In short, all the different conditions under which the funds can be spent are individually hashed (as opposed to combined into a single hash) and included in a Merkle tree, which ultimately produces a single hash: the Merkle root. This Merkle root “locks up” the coins.
Schnorr

The Schnorr signature scheme has long been on the wishlist of many Bitcoin developers and is currently in development to be deployed as a soft fork protocol upgrade. Many cryptographers consider the Schnorr signature scheme to be the best in the field, as its mathematical properties offer a strong level of correctness, it doesn’t suffer from malleability and is relatively fast to verify.
Taproot

Taproot is based on an interesting realization: no matter how complex, almost any MAST-construction could (or should) include a condition that allows all participants to agree on the outcome and simply sign off on a settlement transaction together. In the earlier example, if Bob knows Alice can, by herself, claim all the funds next week, he might as well cooperate with her now to sign off together. (In many typical smart contract setups he would even be penalized if he doesn’t. The complexity really just serves to keep everyone honest.)

full post or source- https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/taproot-coming-what-it-and-how-it-will-benefit-bitcoin
This sound good news for virtacoin hope it will be vta
Activity: 28
January 26, 2020, 01:12:06 AM
Taproot Is Coming: What It Is, and How It Will Benefit Bitcoin

P2SH

All bitcoins are essentially “locked up” in scripts: a couple lines of code embedded in a transaction included in the blockchain, that define how the coins can be spent in the next transaction. Spending conditions usually involve providing a signature to prove ownership of the coins. But other, well-known conditions for example include timelocks (coins can only be spent after a specific block height or date) or multisig (coins can only be spent if some number of private keys out of a set of private keys provide signatures).
MAST

MAST (Merkelized Abstract Syntax Tree) is a proposed solution that uses Merkle trees (a decades-old, compact data structure invented by cryptographer Ralph Merkle) to work around these two downsides. In short, all the different conditions under which the funds can be spent are individually hashed (as opposed to combined into a single hash) and included in a Merkle tree, which ultimately produces a single hash: the Merkle root. This Merkle root “locks up” the coins.
Schnorr

The Schnorr signature scheme has long been on the wishlist of many Bitcoin developers and is currently in development to be deployed as a soft fork protocol upgrade. Many cryptographers consider the Schnorr signature scheme to be the best in the field, as its mathematical properties offer a strong level of correctness, it doesn’t suffer from malleability and is relatively fast to verify.
Taproot

Taproot is based on an interesting realization: no matter how complex, almost any MAST-construction could (or should) include a condition that allows all participants to agree on the outcome and simply sign off on a settlement transaction together. In the earlier example, if Bob knows Alice can, by herself, claim all the funds next week, he might as well cooperate with her now to sign off together. (In many typical smart contract setups he would even be penalized if he doesn’t. The complexity really just serves to keep everyone honest.)

full post or source- https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/taproot-coming-what-it-and-how-it-will-benefit-bitcoin
January 25, 2020, 12:44:32 PM
Hello all hope the forum  is yield a good news for virtacoin  to the world.
Activity: 1
January 25, 2020, 02:33:39 AM
Hello I am ratnu but someone tell about me ... i am not related with this Coin. i am only trade BTC.
a post wrong report about me i mention this post soon.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2020, 11:32:43 PM
HE IS SUMAN HINJEDA
Activity: 136
January 23, 2020, 10:49:24 AM
VIRTACOIN ADMIN  IS SUMAN  FUCKER RASOBNANDAN,CHUCHUNDAR.
virtacoin forum is full of mad idiotic persons whom ratnu convince that i am virtacoin admin.if i am virtacoin admin why should i pay 2 million vta for premium membership.why should i tell virtacoin is fraud system? tell me.i have  never seen mad person like benudhar.he used to call me 20 times a day discussing the same topic about vta and other crypto currency.rantu i warn you be in limit otherwise prove that i am virtacoin admin.you are playing with fire.i warn you.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2020, 03:32:56 AM
VIRTACOIN ADMIN  IS SUMAN  FUCKER RASOBNANDAN,CHUCHUNDAR.
Activity: 136
January 21, 2020, 07:16:40 AM
What is the Lightning Network?
Lightning Network (often denoted as LN Network) is a kind of a Layer-2 mechanism that is primarily built for micropayments and increase of Bitcoin’s scalability. The LN Network runs on top of the bitcoin network, utilizing its multi-sig scheme to form side/parallel payment channels.

The Lightning Network adds another layer to Bitcoin’s blockchain and enables users to create payment channels between any two parties on that extra layer. These channels can exist for as long as required, and because they’re set up between two people, transactions will be almost instant, and the fees will be extremely low or even non-existent.
Features of the Lightning Network

Transaction Speed
Low Fees
Scalable
Cross-Chain Transfer

Layer-2 solutions like Lightning Network aren’t just limited to bitcoin, they can be applied to any blockchain protocol provided that they have the recipe built-in (multi-sign scheme). A lot of experiments are happening for the LN networks on other blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Cardano, or EOS.
Good For Next Shitcoin
virtas is no one but RAJENDRA SINGH RATNU.IS KUTTA HARAMI BAHENCHOD MOTHERCHOD CHUTIA SUAR KA BACHHA VIK MANGE.RATNU TAKE A COTTRA AND SIT AT AT MUMBAI RAILWAY STATION.YOU WILL GET 1000 INR EVERY DAY FOR BEGGING.YOU ARE VIRTACOIN ADMIN.VIRTACOIN WILL NEVER LAUNCH .ITS A FRAUD SYSTEM.SALA JANOAR KA BACHHA VIK MANGE.I WONDER WHY YOU STILL IN INTERNET.YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL BY CHEATING 2 MILLION VTA EACH TO ME AND BENUDHAR SAHOO IN NAME OF VIRTACOIN PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP OFFERED IN VIRTACOIN.OOO.I SOON CONTACT CYBER POLICE ABOUT THIS CRIME AFTER BITCOIN LEGALIZE IN INDIA.THANKS.
January 15, 2020, 03:13:57 PM
Hello to all

The state of these sites (http://virtatrade.world & http://www.vshopdeal.world) are ''coming soon''.

But when is ''coming soon'' around?
January 13, 2020, 01:02:02 PM
Big Opportunity

Go New Payment Gateway From 2017 working process ...
Got Few Money Free and Enjoy it.
New Virtual Currency Payment Gateway as Digital money Like Paypal

¬ payment
to service worldwide

Established in 2014 (Virtapay to Virtacoin Converting Time!)

Join & Verify Account Got Free Money and withdraw it.

http://virtatrade.world/Payment.php

Hello my friend

I joined and confirmed my account but no money was deposited into my epay account, why?

January 13, 2020, 02:33:48 AM
Comparable domains sold:

virtacoin.com   $10,000
virtacoin.org   $799

Valuable keywords: virta and coin are high value keywords with an average sale price of $3929 and $2562.

“Bitcoin 1.0″ to “Bitcoin 2.0″
Essentially, one would take one unit of BTC1.0, send it to an unspendable address (eg. 1111111111111111111114oLvT2), and submit a cryptographic proof that this transaction took place, signed by the same private key that sent the transaction, as a transaction into Bitcoin 2.0. According to the Bitcoin 2.0 protocol, this would entitle the user to receive one unit of 2.0. This is called a “one-way peg” because the value of one BTC2.0 can be at most equal to one BTC1.0; otherwise, people would arbitrage the difference by converting the bitcoins over at the 1:1 rate. However, aside from selling BTC2.0 for BTC1.0 on the market, there is no way to go back, so if the experiment fails the value of BTC2.0 could drop to zero.

Hello what your mean virtacoin if I may know  thanks.
January 13, 2020, 02:32:24 AM
Lightning Network (often denoted as LN Network) is a kind of a Layer-2 mechanism that is primarily built for micropayments and increase of Bitcoin’s scalability. The LN Network runs on top of the bitcoin network, utilizing its multi-sig scheme to form side/parallel payment channels.

The Lightning Network adds another layer to Bitcoin’s blockchain and enables users to create payment channels between any two parties on that extra layer. These channels can exist for as long as required, and because they’re set up between two people, transactions will be almost instant, and the fees will be extremely low or even non-existent.

Transaction Speed
Low Fees
Scalable
Cross-Chain Transfer

Layer-2 solutions like Lightning Network aren’t just limited to bitcoin, they can be applied to any blockchain protocol provided that they have the recipe built-in (multi-sign scheme). A lot of experiments are happening for the LN networks on other blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Cardano, or EOS.
Good For Next Shitcoin

Are these topics and above topics related to Virtacoin or Shitcoin?

Wow nice one hope virtacoin mangerment will do something now for this coin to have one of the best cryptocurreny in the world thanks.
January 12, 2020, 12:07:07 PM

Transaction Speed
Low Fees
Scalable
Cross-Chain Transfer

Good For Next Shitcoin

Are these topics and above topics related to Virtacoin or Shitcoin?
Activity: 276
January 12, 2020, 06:25:19 AM

Transaction Speed
Low Fees
Scalable
Cross-Chain Transfer

Good For Next Shitcoin
January 12, 2020, 06:23:40 AM
Good Stand for Now 10-15 satoshi
Jump is coming First 45-65 satoshi
Clear Stand of Good Trading level 20-35 satoshi

(Buying For profit Level good for all 10-15 satoshi)

Coming ....

Lightning Network (often denoted as LN Network) is a kind of a Layer-2 mechanism that is primarily built for micropayments.

These tips you mentioned are related to Virtacoin or ShitCoin?
January 12, 2020, 05:35:32 AM
Good Stand for Now 10-15 satoshi
Jump is coming First 45-65 satoshi
Clear Stand of Good Trading level 20-35 satoshi

(Buying For profit Level good for all 10-15 satoshi)

Coming ....

Lightning Network (often denoted as LN Network) is a kind of a Layer-2 mechanism that is primarily built for micropayments.
January 11, 2020, 12:37:28 PM
Launch a ShitCoin soon and hit the market (everybody waiting that we know please be patient)

Hi my friend

What is ShitCoin?

What is Virtacoin's relationship with ShitCoin?
January 11, 2020, 11:41:51 AM
Launch a ShitCoin soon and hit the market (everybody waiting that we know please be patient)

Hello if I may ask when are they going to launch virtacoin with exchange platform forms  it has being long time only tradesatohi which trade virtacoin I wonder if the launch time is near  soon.
January 11, 2020, 07:46:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: