Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtacoin Goes Live july 1 2014 - page 76. (Read 116832 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
December 21, 2019, 02:11:10 AM
Please Don't ignore these-

why VTA & BTC same codebase
Why VTA & BTC same code -''21''
Why Swap-able BTC VTA if include Atomic swap system (like BTC -LTC etc)
Why Yet BTC & VTA Administration Detail Show
Why VTA web portal not Live yet
Why Virtacoin.com site sold with $10K in 2017
Why Hold and out Related Domain of This coin
Why 4 same Domain Server but portal lock follow-

1.virtacoin.io
2.virtacoin.net
3.virtapay.org
4.virtacoin.support

Why This coin Chain Runing as good condition yet
Why Yet This coin mine Run if anybody mine it

Why Use Brand name or This coin like XVP and VUC
Why This Brand name use in medical after making this coin in 2014
Activity: 276
December 21, 2019, 01:58:46 AM
Please Don't ignore these words-

''Virtapay Publish This Blog on Converting Time of Virtacoin''
'Everyone will be part of this transition, but you are lucky enough to be aware that it is happening now, and we are only at the beginning stages. Your potential for personal profit is immense.''

Ignoring the Detractors

''There will always be people driven by hatred and distrust. People who cling to the past — afraid of the future. People who sneer at innovation because it’s easier than learning something new. Those people will be the last adopters of virtual currencies. They are also the most vocal opposition to virtual currencies today.

In the beginning, many people called Bitcoin a scam. Even today, despite its huge success, there are many people who still call it a “scam”, a “pyramid”, a “ponzi”. None of those accusations are true. Most of these people simply don’t understand the new paradigm and people fear what they don’t understand.

This will always be the case with innovation.

Ignoring the detractors is critical if you want to profit from the rise of virtual currencies. Listening to them will only drain your courage and leave you sitting in the same boat with them once the opportunities have evaporated.''
Activity: 350
December 17, 2019, 07:08:10 PM
Hello to all

What is the relationship between the site of ''www.kiva.org'' and Virtacoin?

Does anyone know?

December 14, 2019, 12:58:58 PM
Hello friends

Does this site (www.virtahealth.com) relate to the virtacoin?

Does anyone know?
Activity: 427
December 14, 2019, 04:45:36 AM
Hello friends is any website for virtacoin now if someone ask I can give to the person thanks any information please give me thanks once again.
December 13, 2019, 05:14:01 PM
Hello to all

Are there any of the virtacoiin managers here?

December 13, 2019, 12:52:29 AM
hello friends,
dev-bit is none but licentious mother fucker person kutta haramai rajendra singh ratnu.he is liar.
facebook libra coin and china digital currency electronic payment dcep both launch on 01/01/2020.in fact china bringing international crypto regulations on dcep on 01/01/2020.so virtacoin launch after 2 to 3 days after china dcep launch on 01/01/2020.
do not trust ratnu and do not sell vta.buy as much as you can.virtacoin will start in cents value like 10 to 20 cents value after launch in january early and hit 1000 usd in 2020 any time.so do not sell your vta.thanks.

Wow nice to hear from a member who is educate us not to sell our coins signals we hope virtacoin mangerment will do something now thanks
Activity: 40
December 13, 2019, 12:03:43 AM
suman0576 IS A FUCKING SCAMMER RUNNING VIRTACOIN.GUY'S PLEASE KICK SUMAN ASS BADELY.SALLA RASOBNANDAN.
December 12, 2019, 04:08:48 PM
hello friends,
dev-bit is none but licentious mother fucker person kutta haramai rajendra singh ratnu.he is liar.
facebook libra coin and china digital currency electronic payment dcep both launch on 01/01/2020.in fact china bringing international crypto regulations on dcep on 01/01/2020.so virtacoin launch after 2 to 3 days after china dcep launch on 01/01/2020.
do not trust ratnu and do not sell vta.buy as much as you can.virtacoin will start in cents value like 10 to 20 cents value after launch in january early and hit 1000 usd in 2020 any time.so do not sell your vta.thanks.

Thank you for your information

Where did you get this information from?

Is this information correct?

Do you know the members of the virtacoin project?
December 12, 2019, 03:34:29 PM
i out from this project leave but i believe this is my self thought - this is related with Virta Sector .
this is my self thought but see- Virta Medical & Virta electric vehicle sector.

Wow I have check the web sites is cool hope it has something to do with virtacoin thanks
December 12, 2019, 10:33:10 AM
i out from this project leave but i believe this is my self thought - this is related with Virta Sector .

I searched the internet and found (www.virta.global) and (www.virtahealth.com) sites, Are these sites related to the virtacoin project?
December 11, 2019, 02:43:25 PM

Can you send the link address of One or more of the above mentioned parts (Medical sector, Virtual World, Decentralize sector, electric vehicle sector, Real State, Banking,  education, tourism sector) here?

I agree with you about this issue thanks
December 11, 2019, 02:42:34 PM

Thanks very much  giving us update about what you are doing but can you send us above website to back what you are saying thanks.
December 11, 2019, 10:12:10 AM

Can you send the link address of One or more of the above mentioned parts (Medical sector, Virtual World, Decentralize sector, electric vehicle sector, Real State, Banking,  education, tourism sector) here?
Activity: 28
December 11, 2019, 05:56:46 AM
December 10, 2019, 02:15:50 PM
We are working Strongly with Virtacoin in end of 2017 -2018
This Virtacoin Project is Big Project and Target to all world.
Hope this is success in next some years ....
(''This Project is China Project_ Self Think''
Relation with Medical sector,Virtual World,Decentralize sector, electric vehicle sector,Real State ,Banking, education, tourism sector. )

Are your friends now working on developing the Virtacoin project? Or did they leave the project?

Wow very nice question please can you tell us now thanks
December 10, 2019, 01:29:40 PM
Relation with Medical sector,Virtual World,Decentralize sector, electric vehicle sector,Real State ,Banking, education, tourism sector. )

Are your friends now working on developing the Virtacoin project? Or did they leave the project?
December 10, 2019, 02:06:12 AM

Are sure of what you are saying if so can you give a prove of that please with due respect okay. Can you screenshot some project works and send it here for to see as prove it thanks
Activity: 28
December 09, 2019, 10:59:27 PM
December 09, 2019, 04:51:48 PM
extremely sorry to say i think this is Dead project.
i not work- i already out from this project now.

Did you develop the Virtacoin project alone or did a team do it?

If the team were to do this, Please give us email of other people from the Virtacoin Development Team.

Thank you very much
Pages:
Jump to: