Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtex is SCAM. Don't deposite money there. Don't trade there. - page 2. (Read 9383 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I have problems with Virtex (https://virtex.com). I have deposited 100$ 4 days ago and my money are yet in pending. I deposited there from payza. They told the money from Payza comes max in 48 hours but are gone 4 days and nothing. And the big problem is that no one answered to my tickets.

I found Virtex at my Payza account and I thought that this site is safe because of this. But because of they above actions I think that they smell scam and Payza must be responsible that collaborate with such kind of sites.

Thanks for telling here, some one recommended me to exchange your money payza to btc on here,

Thanks
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
I just find it strange that these supposed scammers would post their real names for everybody online to see!
Are they truly this bold Huh
Don't they realize that eventually they will see their day in Court and no doubt behind bars Huh

It is so silly and amateur of them.
The only reason I put any cash in their hands was due to the fact that they exposed their legitimate information online.

I've seen this play out before with E-gold.
In the end, we'll get some of our money back when the authorities step in . Wink
Perhaps by then 1 bitcoin might be worth $10,000 Grin
Activity: 728
Something has to be done to better protect users who know no better than to follow these scams!!
I got back money from Virtex because I posted Tadas and Mantas photos, they paid me in 1 day.
(...)
Owner Tadas Kasputis put Mantas Gustys to CEO position and when project scammed, they were still on their positions, they are responsible for this, so you have to try find them, post photos, try to find phone numbers to call

So you got your money back?  You are luckier than the rest of us.... Sorry, but until these crooks face up to what they have done and pay us what they owe us, I don't see a problem with warning other users about them in public AND also warning other users about their associates, who (by their own admission in this forum) helped them build the site and do the marketing that made it possible for them to capture innocent victims like myself.

That is the truth.  Whether or not one of them from that group of thieves is more responsible than another one is merely a matter of detail, and they can happily debate it amongst themselves. Honestly, that is not our problem. Because as far as the ordinary users are concerned, we just want the money back that is owed to us. It is as simple as that.

Agreed!
Let's round up everyone associated with the scammers and have the Courts decide whether they were innocent employees or not.  Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Same here. No money/ no replies from their support, i.e. SCAM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Why are the sites still up?  What is their endgame?

For the record: I have still not been paid either. I hold accounts with both EgoPay and Virtex, and my balance with Virtex is substantial (both in fiat and BTC).  It has been more than 40 days since I requested payment but they haven't as much as sent an email... and of course no money either, yet.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
no news  !!!   
egopay  =   SCAM
virtex    =   SCAM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i was also scammed . 27 $     
legendary
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
there is another exchange site on payza... u guys try that site? is it legit ? which site u using to exchange btc to payza or payza to btc ? i am looking for .6 btc to sell for payza usd ..we will use escrow if anyone interested .
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
No good news yet:

I made my first withdrawal request from Virtex.com on January 06, but have heard NOTHING back yet (and of course not money yet either).
They owe me both fiat money AND bitcoin.

Meanwhile, the site is still up and online. It appears to be trading. There is no blogpost, no email updates, nothing at all to alert the unsuspicious that anything is wrong.  They are simply just not communicating with their victims, and we are the ones who have lost thousands.

We need to take police action against Tadas Kasputis and his collaborators (Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis, Mantas Gustys and Erik Schryvers.)

I doubt will be any news from them even taking to the police wont make any difference you need fraud division and prevention not police if the exchange is using fake and none legit details then it will be very hard to track them down and only maybe by going to hosting company to release ip addresses and contact numbers and even then it wont do much good.

I would be first looking to find a member that is in Virtex and find out if in same country as it is located in or you will end up having very little grounds on to file claim.

Anything that is outside of your own country, you are faced with International laws and regulations and then even having to get a solicitor in both countries to work together and can end up costing an arm and leg to proceed with legal action to recover lost funds, to see if action can be taken to recover. I would be first looking for to report to their National Fraud & Cyber Crime department and file a case and investigation to be taken against Virtex then to proceed at taking legal action to recover your loss.
No good news yet:

I made my first withdrawal request from Virtex.com on January 06, but have heard NOTHING back yet (and of course not money yet either).
They owe me both fiat money AND bitcoin.

Meanwhile, the site is still up and online. It appears to be trading. There is no blogpost, no email updates, nothing at all to alert the unsuspicious that anything is wrong.  They are simply just not communicating with their victims, and we are the ones who have lost thousands.

We need to take police action against Tadas Kasputis and his collaborators (Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis, Mantas Gustys).

EDIT: I would exclude Erik Schryvers, because I don't think he was involved, but he had early contact with the con-men behind Virtex, even from before the time that they established their scam, so perhaps he can be a witness in the trial against them when they are caught.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Damn, These bitcoin related businesses are really turning into scam one after the another.. I wonder whats next again..

Only thing that business like this are doing is causing bad news and no doubt the news and goverments will use it as a tatic to scare people into not using BTC and stick away from it. More and more scam companys are doing this as theri s no refund options if they run its coins gone and most sites set up fake details run for a short time or have some sort of goals in figures for income on it and coins within the business and then take a hike down scammers lane
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Damn, These bitcoin related businesses are really turning into scam one after the another.. I wonder whats next again..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
New article about the scandal:

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/01/23/millions-stolen-inside-the-elaborate-bitcoin-scams-of-tadas-kasputis-egopay-virtex-com-paymentbase/

MILLIONS STOLEN: INSIDE THE ELABORATE BITCOIN SCAMS OF TADAS KASPUTIS, EGOPAY, VIRTEX.COM & PAYMENTBASE

Quote from the article:
"The tale of Tadas Kasputis and his related Bitcoin companies is far more complicated, spans multiple countries, and may quite possibly be the most elaborate Bitcoin scam in the history of Cryptocurrency."

It also lists the collaborators of what the article says is his "scam empire": Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis, Mantas Gustys and Erik Schryvers.

Finally it urges involvement by Consumer Affairs, the police, and potentially the FBI.

that article is not correct and it has wrong infos.

Virtex's payment processor was or still it is : http://www.mayzusfs.com/  and  https://virtex.com/education/bankwire

Virtex is based in Lithuania. Virtex Systems Ltd was incorporated in Seychelles, but the operations center is based in the beautiful city center of Kaunas, Lithuania.

https://storify.com/Virtex_trading/virtex-advanced-cryptocurrency-exchange
New article about the scandal:

http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/01/23/millions-stolen-inside-the-elaborate-bitcoin-scams-of-tadas-kasputis-egopay-virtex-com-paymentbase/

MILLIONS STOLEN: INSIDE THE ELABORATE BITCOIN SCAMS OF TADAS KASPUTIS, EGOPAY, VIRTEX.COM & PAYMENTBASE

Quote from the article:
"The tale of Tadas Kasputis and his related Bitcoin companies is far more complicated, spans multiple countries, and may quite possibly be the most elaborate Bitcoin scam in the history of Cryptocurrency."

It also lists the collaborators of what the article says is his "scam empire": Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis, Mantas Gustys and Erik Schryvers (although I am pretty sure that the latter person was not really involved).

Finally it urges involvement by Consumer Affairs, the police, and potentially the FBI.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
according to the new update from Egopay, it was a real hack and they will cover the loss...

the only ones who can say that are those who have money in it....
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Seen loads of ads for this site and not seeing many post about it and no threads. Good thing I come across this thread tonight as was about to deposit on Tuesday. So happy not done this. Had me suspicions that it was a scam.

What is interesting tho reading though this Virtex  owned by Egopay hmm is their actual proof as I have never had any sorts of problems using  Egopay in the past and have used over the years since it poped up after the mass problems with Payza before it was known as AlertPay

Well Doog was suspicious of them from the start, I was as well because when one refers to Virtex the first thing that comes to mind is cavirtex the Canadian exchange not that scam exchange, the fact that they defaulted and were also related to Egopay is news to me though and my condolences for those that used their services, until we get more reliable stable exchanges these upstart scams are scaring away new users.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/virtex-a-new-online-cryptocurrency-trading-platform-515331
Pages:
Jump to: