Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtex is SCAM. Don't deposite money there. Don't trade there. - page 5. (Read 9383 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Very interesting article. I found confirmation of it here as well:
http://ecurrency.ec/2013/04/egopay-payment-system-review/

Thanks, mayax, for finding this!

Now it all makes sense. The story more or less goes like this:
Payza wanted to distance itself from the riskier areas of payment processing; areas which cause too much fraud and too many chargebacks and which can therefore put Payza's relationship with the banks at risk.
So they convince Tadas Kasputis to be a strawman and he hires his scammer friends from Kaunas in Lithuania to help him pull it off: Criminals like Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis and Mantas Gustys.
Behind the scenes, Payza does all the heavy lifting (and takes all the big fees). But Payza's name isn't sullied. And if law enforcement moves in to stop all the scams, it is EgoPay which is stopped and Payza can continue in business.

I still stand by what I wrote in my original post above:
"There are no indications of cross-ownership between Payza and EgoPay."

This is true. Because this is how the Patel brothers wanted it to be: They set it up this way on purpose.

Now the big question still remains:
Where is our money?
And will we get it back?

I am a client of both EgoPay and Virtex.com, and I have my money stuck in both.  They stopped processing our withdrawal requests at the same time, and neither of them responds to support requests. Same modus operandi, and operated by the same team of criminals.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Payza is the former AlertPay, which is indeed run by the Patels. Lots of problems in the past, but they appear to (hopefully) have cleaned up their act.

There are no indications of cross-ownership between Payza and EgoPay.  
EgoPay has always been run out of Kaunas in Lithuania, which is where the owners and principals reside and where they keep their offices. They are the same offices as Virtex.com and have the same overlap in ownership and staff.

Both sites (EgoPay and Virtex) were made by http://www.thinkbig.lt/ which is also based in Kaunas, Lithuania. So for filing criminal charges with law enforcement and tracking down the funds that the owners have allegedly stolen, the place to start the police investigation is with ThinkBig.

Focus on Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis, Mantas Gustys and Tadas Kasputis, who is the ringleader and who has a past history of having scammed the same way before with a site called RegalPay.  Fraud is punishable by jailtime in Lithuania.

Or, they could just play honest... pay the little users, like us, what we are owed and what we deposited with them in good faith. Then work with the big creditors to negotiate a payment plan for liquidating the larger debts. I know it is easier to steal, but in the long run crime doesn't pay.

There is a strong relation between Payza and Egopay.  Tadas was like a puppet while the most of the money went to Payza's owners

this article is since 2013
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2013/04/ego-system-egopay-payment-system-review-2507416.html

"the thing is that the Canadian company Payza has decided to outsource part of its operations to its branch represented by EgoPay"

Payza is the former AlertPay, which is indeed run by the Patels. Lots of problems in the past, but they appear to (hopefully) have cleaned up their act.

There are no indications of cross-ownership between Payza and EgoPay.  
EgoPay has always been run out of Kaunas in Lithuania, which is where the owners and principals reside and where they keep their offices. They are the same offices as Virtex.com and have the same overlap in ownership and staff.

Both sites (EgoPay and Virtex) were made by http://www.thinkbig.lt/ which is also based in Kaunas, Lithuania. So for filing criminal charges with law enforcement and tracking down the funds that the owners have allegedly stolen, the place to start the police investigation is with ThinkBig.

Focus on Paulius Meskauskas, Tomas Andzelis, Mantas Gustys and Tadas Kasputis, who is the ringleader and who has a past history of having scammed the same way before with a site called RegalPay.  Fraud is punishable by jailtime in Lithuania.

Or, they could just play honest... pay the little users, like us, what we are owed and what we deposited with them in good faith. Then work with the big creditors to negotiate a payment plan for liquidating the larger debts. I know it is easier to steal, but in the long run crime doesn't pay.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I thought Paiza was a scam like Egopay? Both are run by the Patel brothers?

I don't think so. Payza is a big business. But I don't understand this kind of behaviour from they. Maybe negligence. But that cost money to the people.
Activity: 16
I thought Paiza was a scam like Egopay? Both are run by the Patel brothers?
legendary
About ten days and yet no money at Virtex. And Payza continue the publicity to this site at its site. Every member of Payza can see this site as a credited one in the list (the first) of cryptotraders.

Very good responsability and sensibility.
Same problem here, guys.

I am a registered user of Virtex.com but for the past week I have had problems with the site.

I deposited quite a bit to Virtex.com (more than both of you combined). Then I made some trades on the exchange, and finally I tried to withdraw.
I have both requested money, and also tried to retrieve Bitcoin.
But so far nothing.

They don't even reply to my emails.

When a company is not able to handle basic customer support, doesn't answer emails, doesn't pay out fiat, and doesn't allow BTC withdrawals either, then users start to get worried...

legendary
Activity: 910
i scam too !!!!   0.66 btc !!!
legendary
I have problems with Virtex (https://virtex.com). I have deposited 100$ 4 days ago and my money are yet in pending. I deposited there from payza. They told the money from Payza comes max in 48 hours but are gone 4 days and nothing. And the big problem is that no one answered to my tickets.

I found Virtex at my Payza account and I thought that this site is safe because of this. But because of they above actions I think that they smell scam and Payza must be responsible that collaborate with such kind of sites.
Pages:
Jump to: