Pages:
Author

Topic: Virtex is SCAM. Don't deposite money there. Don't trade there. - page 3. (Read 9383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Seen loads of ads for this site and not seeing many post about it and no threads. Good thing I come across this thread tonight as was about to deposit on Tuesday. So happy not done this. Had me suspicions that it was a scam.

What is interesting tho reading though this Virtex  owned by Egopay hmm is their actual proof as I have never had any sorts of problems using  Egopay in the past and have used over the years since it poped up after the mass problems with Payza before it was known as AlertPay
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
For me, the situation is still the same:
I am Virtex.com victim and I haven't yet gotten a single cent out.  They are not paying neither BTC withdrawals, nor my request for a larger number of euros which are currently held hostage on their scam site.

You may contact http://www.mayzusfs.com/en   which is the Virtex's financial partner since Virtex was launched ( Mayzus is processing their bank wires for both egopay and virtex).  Maybe they can give you more information about this situation.

Yes, I saw posted somewhere on this forum that someone got back around of 1200 USD back and I saw that few(not all) Egopay exchangers were refunded.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
For me, the situation is still the same:
I am Virtex.com victim and I haven't yet gotten a single cent out.  They are not paying neither BTC withdrawals, nor my request for a larger number of euros which are currently held hostage on their scam site.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
But this person can cheat and get away with it? the police can not do anything?

IMO, Egopay will continue to work and same Virtex. from what I see, I think they will cover the loss. I heard that some exchangers were already refunded.

Firstly, I through they will run with the money but then...I am not sure. They said the truth on their Blog...there were hacked by "inside" Smiley....Why would someone refund few exchangers, posting update on the blog by saying "inside infos" like the real owner name : Aziz and so on...

hey mayax let me know if they payback or something like this i have 123$ on my virtex account
legendary

IMO, Egopay will continue to work and same Virtex. from what I see, I think they will cover the loss. I heard that some exchangers were already refunded.

Firstly, I through they will run with the money but then...I am not sure. They said the truth on their Blog...there were hacked by "inside" Smiley....Why would someone refund few exchangers, posting update on the blog by saying "inside infos" like the real owner name : Aziz and so on...

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
egopay.com ceased to exist!
but my btc them virtex.com
virtex.com how soon cease to exist?

virtex is egopay. virtex belongs to egopay....

how can you tell? 2 companies are headed to the same person?

correct. Virtex and Egopay are owned by the same person
legendary

how can you tell? 2 companies are headed to the same person?
legendary

legendary
Whether they knew or not, or claim that they are innocent, is really not my problem.
I don't care about anyone's excuses.
Because I am in the same boat as Paolo:
I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

In my case it is quite a bit more than Paolo, but regardless of the amount I can completely understand why lots of people are upset.
We have sent a lot of support requests and the thieves at Virtex.com can't even be bothered to type a simple reply to tell us what is going on. That is typical fraud behavior.

legendary
richana, do you think they knew that site will be scam? If you think they helped to create scam, then yes, but do you
really think so? Virtex scammed just because egopay scammed, so it explains everything.

if egopay cheated who cares? my btc are on virtex.com and not on egopay, I do not think virtex can hold my btc because egopay is a scam !! I sent $ 200 with OKPAY! OKPAY cares if virtex not me them back.
So I have the 0.66 btc virtex.com of them want it and I do not care nothing egopay.
clear?
Activity: 8
richana, do you think they knew that site will be scam? If you think they helped to create scam, then yes, but do you
really think so? Virtex scammed just because egopay scammed, so it explains everything.
legendary
If you go to make a complaint to the police? could move something?
I haven't posted any photos of those who are responsible for this theft of our money.  Maybe that explains why I haven't gotten my refund.

There's no point in splitting hairs over the distinction as to how guilty other crooks like Paulius Meskauskas and Tomas Andzelis may or may not be. Facts are that they all worked together in the same gang to start the site: Paulias as initial CEO and Tomas Andzelis as CMO. So they were executives, and they had no problems marketing the site when they launched it and telling all of their victims (like me) how great the site was. It is only now, after the money is already stolen, that they are publicly distancing themselves from the scam.

So.... Where's the money?

richana I wrote you before, I and another user who posted photos get refund. He got ~6BTC back.

"AND also warning other users about their associates, who (by their own admission in this forum) helped them build the site" -
are you serious?!? so lets sue google, because they advertise on it!!! ohh, I am going to be so rich so fast after we win this case.
Doesn't sound stupid? I can answer for you. Yes, it sounds ridiculous.
I got back money from Virtex because I posted Tadas and Mantas photos, they paid me in 1 day.
(...)
Owner Tadas Kasputis put Mantas Gustys to CEO position and when project scammed, they were still on their positions, they are responsible for this, so you have to try find them, post photos, try to find phone numbers to call

So you got your money back?  You are luckier than the rest of us.... Sorry, but until these crooks face up to what they have done and pay us what they owe us, I don't see a problem with warning other users about them in public AND also warning other users about their associates, who (by their own admission in this forum) helped them build the site and do the marketing that made it possible for them to capture innocent victims like myself.

That is the truth.  Whether or not one of them from that group of thieves is more responsible than another one is merely a matter of detail, and they can happily debate it amongst themselves. Honestly, that is not our problem. Because as far as the ordinary users are concerned, we just want the money back that is owed to us. It is as simple as that.
good to know there are more clever people, what I offer you guys, try to find as much as possible information
about Tadas Kasputis and Mantas Gustys. There are lot of information about Tadas on other threads, I don't know
about Mantas, but this is the only way. Making them more public gives you more chances to receive money.

Mantas Gustys - http://cointelegraph.com/news/113008/gustys-mantas
http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/01/23/FmQI.png
Tadas Kasputis - http://eventdove.com/resource/20140909/382703_20140909182041307.jpg
legendary
mayax hi, you are right about payza, but about last statement, why you are telling it doesn't care who stole money,
it cares a lot, because only when you know who stole money, only then you can take it back, isn't it? How the hell is possible
in this world to get back money from persons who got conflict with Tadas and was fired? I am talking about Tomas and Paulius.
Also company who did marketing, you think they knew that Tadas and Mantas will scam people? I don't think so.

People here are looking for responsible person who stole money and few poeple talking like: maybe he, maybe another guy or that
marketing company or Dalai Lama. STOP BULLSHITING for got sake. Please read forums, everyone knows that Tadas Kasputis - owner
and Mantas Gustys - CEO were controlling everything at the end and scammed people. Why scammed? because it was shitty project and
all money were coming from egopay. No egopay? = no virtex. Kapish?

tonybark, I know about that.Chill out !

I only told you how the most of the people are thinking.... They want the money back and they are blaming everybody who worked for Egopay even most of the exployees have NO fault

I am not thinking like them  Smiley

I am sure that Tomas and Paulius has NO fault.

The people should ask Payza to give the money back Smiley
mayax hi, you are right about payza, but about last statement, why you are telling it doesn't care who stole money,
it cares a lot, because only when you know who stole money, only then you can take it back, isn't it? How the hell is possible
in this world to get back money from persons who got conflict with Tadas and was fired? I am talking about Tomas and Paulius.
Also company who did marketing, you think they knew that Tadas and Mantas will scam people? I don't think so.

People here are looking for responsible person who stole money and few poeple talking like: maybe he, maybe another guy or that
marketing company or Dalai Lama. STOP BULLSHITING for got sake. Please read forums, everyone knows that Tadas Kasputis - owner
and Mantas Gustys - CEO were controlling everything at the end and scammed people. Why scammed? because it was shitty project and
all money were coming from egopay. No egopay? = no virtex. Kapish?
Pages:
Jump to: