Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 118. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Trying to figure out what you are going for here, but to start...

Code:
       if(nHeight >= 1000) {
            if((nHeight >= 101 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 1000) {   ///wouldn't this always evaluate to true because of the line above it?
                // 222000/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
                nSubsidy = (222000.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
                if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
                if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
            } else {
                nSubsidy = (1112.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
                if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 50;
                if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 5;
            }
        } else {
            nSubsidy = (1111.0 / (pow((dDiff+1.0),2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy < 1) nSubsidy = 1;
        }

Any feedback, suggestions are welcome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Guys can someone please help me with mega? It says starting but it doesn't load.
Never mind, it was a problem with chrome. I used Internet Explorer and it downloads fine.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Guys can someone please help me with mega? It says starting but it doesn't load.
Activity: 882
Merit: 515
New Update planned at  Block 1000 & up

Coders/developers, please help in optimizing the below code for reward, would like inputs so we can increase reward per block based on difficulty.
Below is just a draft & a starting point.

Code:
       if(nHeight >= 1000) {
            if((nHeight >= 101 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 1000) {
                // 222000/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
                nSubsidy = (222000.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
                if (nSubsidy > 25) nSubsidy = 25;
                if (nSubsidy < 5) nSubsidy = 5;
            } else {
                nSubsidy = (1112.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
                if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 5;
            }
        } else {
            nSubsidy = (1111.0 / (pow((dDiff+1.0),2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy < 1) nSubsidy = 1;
        }

Any feedback, suggestions are welcome Smiley
Dev, how does virtual gravity well work?
In simple terms, difficulty is changed every block based on hashrate from last block. It is similar to Dark Well Wave or Komoto Well Gravity.
Activity: 673
Dev, how does virtual gravity well work?
So.. we the people who helped to test initial wallet are screwed ?
My solo mining time is lost  ?

Not fair guys. NOT FAIR!!

The beta testing was for testing only. It was set to reset before launch as mentioned in the earlier post about beta release.

The interest & mining in Virtual Coin had increased many folds since last launch, hash rate now had past 700MH & it is beyond expectation. Rewards code needs to be updated to reflect that, please allow some time, we will further optimized the code in next few days.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
yep dev should update original post and delete exchange, so confusing and feels amateurish...especially after releasing the coin three times, now it's time to settle and make things clear...
Precisely, the OP needs to clarify things in the first post and also make arrangements to fix things at agx.io. After all, VC got promotion from agx.io and also used one of the campaigns that the website was running. If this really is serious, that should be addressed.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
So.. we the people who helped to test initial wallet are screwed ?
My solo mining time is lost  ?

Not fair guys. NOT FAIR!!
Update:-

Please use SPH-MINER from (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795.0;all)

The reason their was issue in the original Windows client sync was error in the code, causing it to randomly award blocks, it had some beta test code still left.

Please disregard the wallet.dat file included, it was meant was beta testing. Please DO NOT USE this wallet.dat file on live system.

Follow these steps...
delete old virtualcoin.exe file.
delete virtualcoin folder from roaming.
LOCATION OF THE FOLDER...

C:\Documents and Settings\[windows username]\Application data\Virtualcoin (XP)

C:\Users\[windows username]\Appdata\Roaming\Virtualcoin (Vista and 7)

Now run the new virtualcoin file.

Wait for it to sync (takes about 1-2 mins)

Will add new pools, as well go along.

legendary
Merit: 1012
yep dev should update original post and delete exchange, so confusing and feels amateurish...especially after releasing the coin three times, now it's time to settle and make things clear...
legendary
The talesfromthescrypt pool says my worker isn't mining but my rig is connected and running with no problems. I can only see 3 users getting shares, is something wrong with the pool?

pool is on wrong fork or something bad
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8229-virtualcoin-vc-information/page-2#entry82595

allso someone is allready dumping 12k .. at 0.00000100 sat unreal nice ninja dont waste your power / money on this shit . same last night with gb coin seems like launches are Ninja only by devs these days.
people getting a lot of blocks before anyone could even access the wallet no communication on forum.

https://agx.io/markets/312/trade

I don't know what they are trading on agx.io but it isn't the coin that was released today. 12k coins doesn't even exist yet.
What is being traded on agx.io is the coin that the OP (and his related sock accounts) released last month with the same name.
Activity: 644
that is Virtual coin scrypt someone should alert the exchange operator to remove it and replace with the x11
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The talesfromthescrypt pool says my worker isn't mining but my rig is connected and running with no problems. I can only see 3 users getting shares, is something wrong with the pool?

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/8229-virtualcoin-vc-information/page-2#entry82595

allso someone is allready dumping 12k .. at 0.00000100 sat unreal nice ninja dont waste your power / money on this shit . same last night with gb coin seems like launches are Ninja only by devs these days.
people getting a lot of blocks before anyone could even access the wallet no communication on forum.

I don't know what they are trading on agx.io but it isn't the coin that was released today. 12k coins doesn't even exist yet.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100

legendary
Wait, you guys are getting 5 coins per block? Weird. This happened last time I mined the scrypt VirtualCoin. I have stopped mining hours ago but I have 20000 coins. I was getting 1000 coins per block.

Dev, please explain this. Thank you.

Pretty sure this guy said he got his wallet directly from the Dev, sounds like they are both running a client with a stupendous advantage other the rest of us?

He is mining on a fork with an old wallet. Don't use the wallet from crocko.com

Thanks dstorm. Sucks for him. That's the wallet that took over 15mins to download.

Gotta remember, there has been multiple "launches" of Virtualcoin. Gonna be honest it's quite suspicious. Especially since one of the launches made it to an exchange(s).

How many times is this coin going to be released?
If it's any thing like the previous attempts, it won't release on time and they won't update the post. It will be ninja launched in a separate post hours later so they can insta-mine the crap out of it, then create multiple threads under different user names to try and obscure that fact:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-152014-scrypt-official-thread-515483

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-162014-scrypt-official-thread-517339

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-virtual-coin-vc-vcoin-release-mar-162014-scrypt-official-thread-516183

Be careful here!

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Wait, you guys are getting 5 coins per block? Weird. This happened last time I mined the scrypt VirtualCoin. I have stopped mining hours ago but I have 20000 coins. I was getting 1000 coins per block.

Pretty sure this guy said he got his wallet directly from the Dev, sounds like they are both running a client with a stupendous advantage other the rest of us?

Thanks dstorm. Sucks for him. That's the wallet that took over 15mins to download.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

That's not cool if his shares are valid.  We're on block 434 so there should only be 2170 VC's out there.  If he has 20k, something is seriously wrong. 
Jump to: