Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪ VIRTUAL COIN ✪✪✪ | P2P VIRTUAL MONEY | VC | X11 | ReLaunch: Date Feb 2017 ✪✪ - page 94. (Read 192532 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have over 1000 confirmed at minep.it I sent them a ticket for a manual withdrawal and no response as of yet.

Hi

Sorry, we've had a lot of emails about this coin so thought it might be easier to address them all in one go here!

It looks like we're on the right block chain again now and the wallet looks to be working fine. Problem is we're now -27000 VC from payouts on the wrong fork. Technically we're not in negative balance but the payout systems on the pool see it that way, so fail.

The only way we can payout at the moment is to do manual transactions. As this is a timely process we'll have to work some kind of system out. I can maybe do a batch payout once a week or something.

Let me know if anyone has any better ideas.

Thanks

There were only a few people mining over the last few days.  How about get them paid and go to a weekly payout if need be?

Yes I'm going to do outstanding balances later today. Will post here again when I've sent them.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have over 1000 confirmed at minep.it I sent them a ticket for a manual withdrawal and no response as of yet.

Hi

Sorry, we've had a lot of emails about this coin so thought it might be easier to address them all in one go here!

It looks like we're on the right block chain again now and the wallet looks to be working fine. Problem is we're now -27000 VC from payouts on the wrong fork. Technically we're not in negative balance but the payout systems on the pool see it that way, so fail.

The only way we can payout at the moment is to do manual transactions. As this is a timely process we'll have to work some kind of system out. I can maybe do a batch payout once a week or something.

Thanks

There were only a few people mining over the last few days.  How about get them paid and go to a weekly payout if need be?

Hi

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Hi Dev,

I noticed the block reward is at 20VC now. Is that the minimum or will it drop back down to 5? Thanks.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Still looks like a light Coin Wallet like, what other characteristics?

light Coin Wallet? what is that?

are you referring to this Window?

light Coin Wallet? what is that?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
They already arrived to my wallet from the pools but some coins are confirmed others are not (have like 20 inputs unconfirmed then 2 confirmed then 10 unconfirmed etc... (when viewing in chronological order).
They were all fine on 9.1.4 (stops syncing at 5160 I think it was) before I switched to 9.1.6, now 7k out of 9k received are unconfirmed.

Total mess, another waste of a week of mining.
At least the last time was my own fault (on HIRO), which somehow seems like a positive suddenly Smiley

I saw your account on Tales pool (I think) showed you mined over 30,000 in less than 24hrs. Are you telling us you only mined 9k?
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
They already arrived to my wallet from the pools but some coins are confirmed others are not (have like 20 inputs unconfirmed then 2 confirmed then 10 unconfirmed etc... (when viewing in chronological order).
They were all fine on 9.1.4 (stops syncing at 5160 I think it was) before I switched to 9.1.6, now 7k out of 9k received are unconfirmed.

Total mess, another waste of a week of mining.
At least the last time was my own fault (on HIRO), which somehow seems like a positive suddenly Smiley
Activity: 252
They said allow 24 hrs for their support ticket so I'll wait till tomorrow to get angry over that. Sent them a tweet in the meanwhile. Let you guys if I hear anything

OK, I can confirm 99.9% Mine.it is running on right blockchain.

Just checked, be careful of other pools, none are matching current block chain. Not sure about the payouts, only Mine.it OP can confirm that. I have not seen any response from Mine.It OP in last few days.
Activity: 41
So, to clarify as I've not been following this closely (working on other stuff), has this coin gone through 3 blockchains since public launch?

My first coins were lost in the early days (post public launch) now I've got 7k coins unconfirmed and only 2k confirmed.

Was it the pools that didn't respond to let the dev know they'd switched and the dev went for a fork anyway or what the hell's happened?

nvm, I can see the pools have been switching between different chains as I've got occasional coins on the latest chain but 3 wallet restarts (for a fresh chain download) connected to 3 different chains each stopping at different points (without using conf file for addnodes).

What an utter mess. Ah well, take a risk with a new coin, maybe you'll win, maybe you'll lose.
With this one, I lost Sad

I have been tracking pools, it seems should/have over 30000 coins.
Forking issue was resolved few days back, unless pool never bother to update it. Dev can't force pools to update, nor some have confirmed what hash they r using. Just be careful, some pools may just decide to keep your coins, let's not blame Dev if they stole it.

do you mean we should be concerned that minepit has stolen miners coins?
Activity: 473
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
So, to clarify as I've not been following this closely (working on other stuff), has this coin gone through 3 blockchains since public launch?

My first coins were lost in the early days (post public launch) now I've got 7k coins unconfirmed and only 2k confirmed.

Was it the pools that didn't respond to let the dev know they'd switched and the dev went for a fork anyway or what the hell's happened?

nvm, I can see the pools have been switching between different chains as I've got occasional coins on the latest chain but 3 wallet restarts (for a fresh chain download) connected to 3 different chains each stopping at different points (without using conf file for addnodes).

What an utter mess. Ah well, take a risk with a new coin, maybe you'll win, maybe you'll lose.

I have been tracking pools, it seems should/have over 30000 coins.
Forking issue was resolved few days back, unless pool never bother to update it. Dev can't force pools to update, nor some have confirmed what hash they r using. Just be careful, some pools may just decide to keep your coins, let's not blame Dev if they stole it.
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP

tks. just got 50 coins from solo mining but 3 minutes later, disappeared  Angry Angry So im out of this coin  Angry Angry

That is very odd, the dev enable high payout so user who lost coins mining pool that were unable to pay get it back or even more in short time.

I mined it & I am able to mine in 10-30 mins a block which is very good.

For solo mining, make sure you are using...
MINER: https://mega.co.nz/#!uAp12DYa!vhfp1wDb43mB1KCo_5ZfwXehYhBXeKcVYWbmkTB2ldg

Run in DOS window:-
Code:
sgminer -k darkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:20950 -u vcoinrpc -p myrandompassword -I 18 -g 4 -w 128

also look for current block in Debug Window,
then type in console ->
getblockhash

* is the current block # example
getblockhash 5000

Post your result here.

Here is Guide to solo mine, their is still good chance you will get lot of coins if you can get at least 2Mhash rate. It is on block 5817.
Finally found blocks overnight at minep.it got several hundred in confirmed and unconfirmed now. Looks like payouts are not working though? no withdrawals in my transaction history and the autopayout is locked at one.

minep.it appears to be on the correct blockchain and every block pays 50VC. Auto-payout seems to be disabled.

edit:
www.minep.it are on wallet 9.1.6 and they are doing manual payouts. Looks like we're finding almost every block though.. and that's probably because it's the only working pool?

Yes only working pool. I assume open a ticket for manual payouts? Been mining there since yesterday.

minep.it, can you please respond if payout are sorted out on your pool?
Activity: 40
very issue coin Cry

I spent a lot of time and money to mine 4000vc and finally was left with nothing! Tales is closed and didn't sent any coins, minep sent all the coins by transaction log but the fully synced wallet received only ~8% of them and all remains were lost!
It probably looks funny to see as miners rage when faced with errors... No, so is not possible to continue with this coin. tnx dev.
Finally found blocks overnight at minep.it got several hundred in confirmed and unconfirmed now. Looks like payouts are not working though? no withdrawals in my transaction history and the autopayout is locked at one.

minep.it appears to be on the correct blockchain and every block pays 50VC. Auto-payout seems to be disabled.

edit:
www.minep.it are on wallet 9.1.6 and they are doing manual payouts. Looks like we're finding almost every block though.. and that's probably because it's the only working pool?

Yes only working pool. I assume open a ticket for manual payouts? Been mining there since yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: