Pages:
Author

Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card ✅ 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-ready - page 5. (Read 253761 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I bought a card, loaded it up with balance, bought a bunch of stuff from ebay but only half of it went through, and now all of the payments on different websites get locked.
any idea what is is=
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
I want to try out your services
how do I get the gift code ?
I don't think they are still offering those, I asked for one a few days back and never got a response since they only login maybe once or twice after a few months.
The 250 free codes are already redeemed and I think you should know it because it has long offer.

does it work for paypal withdrawal ?
Yes, it works in PayPal but I suggest to you that don't transact with a high amount of money because sometimes PayPal limits your accounts.
Activity: 88
does it work for paypal withdrawal ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I don't think they are still offering those, I asked for one a few days back and never got a response since they only login maybe once or twice after a few months.
Activity: 88
It is cool, the only issue is that their support is only available maybe once a month or few months.
Activity: 1
Just signed up the charges seems cool Smiley
Yes they have but most countries still work just fine with these vcc, I make about 2-3 accounts every month and I always use a vcc, but paypal is quick to limit these accounts and I suspect it's because we use vcc for them and once someone starts a dispute your account gets limited right away and they ask for the picture of the card and bank statement.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
This card doesn't work with US paypal and if there are still free codes I wouldn't mind getting one, I want to verify my paypal and I think I saw somewhere that it withdraws from paypal, if that's true it would be great.

None of the VCC's work with US Paypal.

You have to get real CC.

Yes, PP has become much more restrictive this year Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
This card doesn't work with US paypal and if there are still free codes I wouldn't mind getting one, I want to verify my paypal and I think I saw somewhere that it withdraws from paypal, if that's true it would be great.

None of the VCC's work with US Paypal.

You have to get real CC.
Activity: 40
Hi, Can I get a promotional code?  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This visa cards work for U.S. PayPal accounts for verification?
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Replied to you guys, thanks for you interest 😊

Does this card work for withdrawal from paypal? Can we use different vcc to withdraw money from different paypal accs?

As i mentioned above, this particular card is working on Paypal US.  How do i know this ?  Because i myself had purchased this card from a seller for my stealth Paypal US account.  That time i didn't know its a coinizy card. I think there is some trick which the seller had used to get the paypal code. Maybe same zip code but a different country or some other trick, not sure.

He wouldn't have used paypal code, he would have simply added the card without verifying it (and that can be done with a $0 balance vcc also)

He had given me the code and then i used that on my paypal acc.
I know how paypal works.

op i would like to try 💳 Coinzy  Virtual VISA Card on paypal as i have seen positive vouches for the service

Could I get a promotional code?
Activity: 29

Does this card work for withdrawal from paypal? Can we use different vcc to withdraw money from different paypal accs?

As i mentioned above, this particular card is working on Paypal US.  How do i know this ?  Because i myself had purchased this card from a seller for my stealth Paypal US account.  That time i didn't know its a coinizy card. I think there is some trick which the seller had used to get the paypal code. Maybe same zip code but a different country or some other trick, not sure.

He wouldn't have used paypal code, he would have simply added the card without verifying it (and that can be done with a $0 balance vcc also)

He had given me the code and then i used that on my paypal acc.
I know how paypal works.
30 days to withdraw, I highly doubt that, I think the maximum time to withdraw from paypal is around 10 days or 7 days.
Activity: 102

Activity: 29

Activity: 103
I'd like to give this a try. If all goes well, hoping to use this service for a long time. A gift code to try out would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

p.s Also I am planning to use the card for PayPal withdrawals, let me know if that would be possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502

I think the owner said once that it takes up to 30 days to withdraw from PP with this?
Pages:
Jump to: