Pages:
Author

Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card ✅ 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-ready - page 7. (Read 253764 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
please send me your skype ID sir
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
btw in which countries paypal allow to withdraw to a debit card ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello is this work on amazon.de for purchasing gift cards and can I get a free code please? Thank you!
Activity: 12
will these work on amazon for purchasing videos? (it requires US credit card)
Activity: 89
Can i get free codes?
Activity: 15
Sadly, Can not verify PayPal in my country. (Indonesia)   Huh
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
anyone got login problems?

I try login and got like cookies not enabled while all java and cooking fully enabled
I tried to login and it's okay to me, what browser do you use? maybe your cookies are disable? just try to enable it then login again.

anyone try it for verify PayPal us account or use virtual debit card coinizy to upload in entropay ( like VCC top up VCC  Grin ) . needed for verify paypal us Sad
It's working in some third country but I don't know if is working in PayPal US maybe just try to linked the card.

whether this works for aws accounts ?
I have already tried but it's not working, maybe some card is working but I have already tried 2 VCC but still not working.
Activity: 5

any chance that your vcc can work and can able to add in 180 days old limited pp account and cash out funds?

my 1 year old limited account shows as below

Withdraw funds to your Visa card account (Visa Cal/ Leumi only).You can’t withdraw to a debit card (Visa Nitaan)

so let me know if your vcc can work for it?

also your website only shows deposit option of BTC for load funds but how can cash out funds back to btc if no more need vcc balance or wallet balance?

waiting for you

thanks

based on what i know and see on the first page and their website homepage, it is a virtual debit card, not virtual credit card, so i think you can't withdraw to it.

@GunVein Thanks for your help buddy 😊  That's totally correct, the Coinizy Card is a debit (prepaid) card 💯
@cybercoins, We have several customers from Maghreb who are using the card to withdraw funds from a limited account though, so you might want to give it a try.
Finally, the Coinizy card doesn't yet support cash unload back to Bitcoins/Balance, but this is something we are considering 👍

thanks silentgwad  for reply

so now possible give option of cash unload back to Bitcoins/Balance?

as if card no need use then at least have some option to put back funds to btc or balance or gift card etc?
Activity: 26
anyone got login problems?

I try login and got like cookies not enabled while all java and cooking fully enabled

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
whether this works for aws accounts ?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
SDChain
Very poor service. Not responding support ticket.
I do not recommended Coinizy
Activity: 114
i am disappointed with first experience. Virtual Visa Card payment is not accepted on fiverr.com Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Would be nice if there was the possibility to revert the deposit of BTC....i mean, if i deposit BTC there's no way to withdraw it if not converting in fiat and depositing on the card....and then  all the balance unspent on coinizy is freezed without any way to get back.
For the rest, the card and the service works fine, linked with Paypal, for deposit to Virwox and is accepted in all e-shops!
Thanks
Activity: 1
Hello

I wonder when will paysafe be avaible for coinizy.com. I have no idea how to buy bitcoins with paysafe.

Main problem is that my Maestro card wont work with paypal. There is no option to add one. Cry

I wonder if there is any gift-code avaible for time being, before it gets enabled.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Paypal funding working smooth, but is possible to send back funds from the card to Paypal?
Thanks
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Is this still working for people for Uber? I keep getting errors every time I try to add a card
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hello! I would like to receive  one of those codes, if still avaible.
Thank you and have a nice day! Waiting for your contact.
Cheers, Onni
Activity: 196
Activity: 136
Pages:
Jump to: