Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 39. (Read 141330 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Sunday update:

The peer-to-peer network protocol is coming along nicely, I think it will be ready for the first test swarm soon. Had to spend some time on configuring the server networking and setting up the virtualisation so we can test thousands of nodes at the same time.

The new codebase will consist out of three layers. The first layer is the most critical one. It has to be as efficient as possible using as little code as possible. No compromises on technical debt or spaghetti code. This is the fundamentally minimalistic transaction base. Second layer that sits on top of the first one is the contract layer. It is the frame for advanced trust applications and the base for the lightning network. The third layer is the lightning network, that utilises the frame of the contract layer. All three layers will be tuned to work in harmony with each other in order to reach optimum performance.

J.V.

Sweet update!  really like structure in your coding approach Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Sunday update:

The peer-to-peer network protocol is coming along nicely, I think it will be ready for the first test swarm soon. Had to spend some time on configuring the server networking and setting up the virtualisation so we can test thousands of nodes at the same time.

The new codebase will consist out of three layers. The first layer is the most critical one. It has to be as efficient as possible using as little code as possible. No compromises on technical debt or spaghetti code. This is the fundamentally minimalistic transaction base. Second layer that sits on top of the first one is the contract layer. It is the frame for advanced trust applications and the base for the lightning network. The third layer is the lightning network, that utilises the frame of the contract layer. All three layers will be tuned to work in harmony with each other in order to reach optimum performance.

J.V.

good job.  i am patiently watching this project.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I'm an artist, my paint is code
Sunday update:

J.V.
Still no miners for Tahiti?
I have no time to focus on new miners right now, especially considering the fact that a new codebase is approaching.

J.V.

wow. good to hear that!  i am wondering how LN is working with veltor.

It will be a thing of absolute beauty ones it comes together! Minimalistic yet utterly effective.

J.V.
legendary
I have no time to focus on new miners right now, especially considering the fact that a new codebase is approaching.

J.V.

wow. good to hear that!  i am wondering how LN is working with veltor.

J.V.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
Sunday update:

Bitcoins transaction capacity is evaluated in its market price. The transaction limit, is also its price limit. And the market-price demonstrated that, by being reverse correlated to a growing Mempool size and transaction back-log and the failed attempt of breaking the old record high in a meaningful manner. This again, demonstrates the importance of a scalable codebase.
In a way, this development, of bitcoin, is in favour for Veltor. It opens a window of opportunity.

I intend to make good use of that opportunity!

J.V.

bitcoin is a new window of opportunity of and new vista of information.

I have no idea what you just said.
Sunday update:

Bitcoins transaction capacity is evaluated in its market price. The transaction limit, is also its price limit. And the market-price demonstrated that, by being reverse correlated to a growing Mempool size and transaction back-log and the failed attempt of breaking the old record high in a meaningful manner. This again, demonstrates the importance of a scalable codebase.
In a way, this development, of bitcoin, is in favour for Veltor. It opens a window of opportunity.

J.V.

bitcoin is a new window of opportunity of and new vista of information.

I agree! Veltor is gonna show the way for crypto currencies in general and for bitcoin specific 🤘🏻
We'll see a new era, that's for sure!
Sunday update:

J.V.
my chain is stuck at 6814 block.

what i can do with it?

Don't worry, the hash rate is volatile right now. This causes some blocks to take a few hours to be mined.
legendary
my chain is stuck at 6814 block.

what i can do with it?
legendary
The log is growing!

i have some VLT on yobit. should i withdraw them to my local wallet?

how can i swap my old VLT to new VLT during coming fork if i keep them in local wallet?

There probably won't be a fork but an entirely new coin for which vlt can be exchanged in the swap. So that means the local wallet probably won't be suffering from any problems.

thanks man.  seems VLT is silently moving to a great milestone.
Activity: 826
The log is growing!

how can i swap my old VLT to new VLT during coming fork if i keep them in local wallet?

There probably won't be a fork but an entirely new coin for which vlt can be exchanged in the swap. So that means the local wallet probably won't be suffering from any problems.
legendary
The log is growing!

The log is growing!

Sweet! This is how dedication looks like Smiley happy to follow this gem!
The log is growing!

Sunday update:

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.

Change is in the air, the opportunity is approaching, a great shift here.
Titans will fall and rise, truth and unity outlasting, with no ground for illusions and lies.
Time was never and won't ever be, just the moment is where importance prevails.
The time is now, purity and virtue, the great vastness.

J.V.
where will this coin end? with no roadmap, which was there once or twice before.

nothing but only talking.

I am in an exponential learning curve, I do see a solid vision for the future is formed, but not defined enough to make any commitments. (Yet)
But I am drafting one and constantly changing it. I'll release a roadmap ones I am confident that I'll commit to it.
Also, ones there is something to show, I'll release it. Smiley
Releasing bits and pieces of code makes no sense in my eyes.

J.V.
legendary
where will this coin end? with no roadmap, which was there once or twice before.

nothing but only talking.
Pages:
Jump to: