Pages:
Author

Topic: VLT | Veltor | Donar Network | Minimalism. - page 52. (Read 141330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
September 04, 2016, 05:42:07 AM
i didnt push, but kernels are in the zip Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
September 04, 2016, 04:43:27 AM
R9 285 do almost 7MHs, and RX470 (nitro+) 18

but sgminer also works on nvidia, 14MH on a 1070 and 4MH on a 750ti (i 19)

Is there a git repository for it? I know some tricks to apply ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
September 04, 2016, 03:08:25 AM
R9 285 do almost 7MHs, and RX470 (nitro+) 18

but sgminer also works on nvidia, 14MH on a 1070 and 4MH on a 750ti (i 19)
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 03:05:18 AM
I have good news for all of you AMD miners out there!
A AMD miner has been published by Epsylon3 in the Veltor IRC.

GPU Miner (AMD) by Epsylon3:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34784245/sgminer-x64-5.3.3-vlt.zip

Consider tipping Epsylon3 some of your mined coins.

J.V.

Speed?
Fury X stock with -I 21 shows 30mh (small kernel optimizations), R290 (not X) - 15mh
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I'm an artist, my paint is code
September 04, 2016, 02:46:35 AM
Veltor is now on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veltor/

J.V.
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
September 02, 2016, 07:23:55 PM
hi all ...

we will be looking for more optimized miner for amd shortly - as we will be putting farmamd back on line in the coming months ...

anyone interested in working alongside cwi - especially as an inhouse private dev - let me know ...

this is NOT specifically for amd - but nvidia also ...

im finalizing packing and a full interstate move in the next week - so will be looking at any prospectives in the next two weeks ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
September 02, 2016, 05:06:00 PM

J.V.

It doesn't work for me... I only get HW errors....
legendary
Black Belt Developer
September 02, 2016, 05:00:58 PM

J.V.

Speed?
September 02, 2016, 04:28:50 PM

J.V.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2016, 08:21:22 AM
Looking to buy VLT pm for offer.
September 02, 2016, 04:19:22 AM
The Veltor Foundation, finding a solution for Bitcoins scalability problem

Greetings fellow decentralisers, miners and blockchain enthusiast.
For a long time now, there has been a very specific obstacle blocking the path of success for Bitcoin.
People may argue, "but Jason, look at Bitcoin, it is doing just fine!". Yes, Bitcoin is working, and it is slowly growing, however its potential is magnitudes greater than what we are currently observing. People may refer to it as going viral, which I am convinced of hasn't happened yet.
And there is a very specific reason for why that is.

Bitcoin has a major scalability issue; we all know it. Increasing block size is one solution but not the ideal one. There is a better one out there.
Duplex micropayment channels also known as the Lightning Network, they solve a multitude of problems, paving the way for credit card style transaction capacities and providing transaction confidentiality without bloating the blockchain. The theory is pretty solid and is slowly transitioning in to reality, real code. But there is still a major unsolved problem which may very well be the detriment of the Lightning Network.
The so called Lightning Network Failure Mode.

The Lightning Network failure scenario described by Todd, takes place when a large number of people on the blockchain network need to settle their Lightning Network disputes on the blockchain in a relatively short period of time. Such a scenario could occur during a panic, such as a rumor of a major exchange being hacked.

“We do have a failure mode which is: Imagine a whole bunch of these [settlements] have to happen at once,” Todd explains. “There’s only so much data that can go through the bitcoin network and if we had a large number of Lightning channels get closed out very rapidly, how are we going to get them all confirmed? At some point, you run out of capacity.”

That’s where The Veltor Foundation jumps in. Our goal is it solve that problem, using the Veltor blockchain as our sandbox, where things like flexible block sizing algorithms can easily be implemented and tested in order to find THE solution for the Lightning Network Failure Mode, paving the way for its implementation in to Bitcoin.

If you are interested in contributing in any way, shape or form or even becoming a Foundation Member, then you are invited to contact us via our e-mail: [email protected]
Or join us on IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=veltor

J.V.
Activity: 225
September 01, 2016, 03:01:40 AM
Looking to buy VLT in bulk. PM with offers.

Seems like an even better idea now that cryptorex halted trading, already had a bad feeling from the beginning.
Shady exchange...

J.V.
Activity: 184
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Maybe it is better to exclude totally this exchange from the first post.

If it wasn't the only one...
One more reason to vote daily on Cryptopia.
Activity: 184
Maybe it is better to exclude totally this exchange from the first post.
Ok, got hacked on https://www.cryptorex.com and someone took 0.17BTC and I didn't have 2FA but that don't seems to be the reason for this to happen it is something else.
I have send 0.20BTC to try to buy some VLT and placed about 0.03BTC on BUY orders and that's what's left because the one who took my BTC didn't cancel my orders.
It happened hour ago when I was away from my comp. I see that I received mail for password change from cryptorex but mail was unopened and my mail account isn't hacked.
So someone changed my password without using confirmation link in the mail. Also he wasn't using brute force or something like that, he simply requested password change directly from the site and changed it somehow. Nothing else is missing on my computer or other exchanges, nothing in my mail and like I said I can't see anything that shows me that it was phishing attack.
This is IP: 5.149.249.12
BTC address where funds went: 1LAdJDHwSMLFeBpEvQfG8FxZurStf4FtLe
hash: c548fabae967043f9b5ea2fb7ed74e45a513dff5ab1b149b78 46ef351584fbed

So, by pure luck I didn't send a lot BTC there. I just want to inform you that something could be wrong with that exchange.

Thanks for your feedback!
I added warnings to the main page and pointing to your post as well.

J.V.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Ok, got hacked on https://www.cryptorex.com and someone took 0.17BTC and I didn't have 2FA but that don't seems to be the reason for this to happen it is something else.
I have send 0.20BTC to try to buy some VLT and placed about 0.03BTC on BUY orders and that's what's left because the one who took my BTC didn't cancel my orders.
It happened hour ago when I was away from my comp. I see that I received mail for password change from cryptorex but mail was unopened and my mail account isn't hacked.
So someone changed my password without using confirmation link in the mail. Also he wasn't using brute force or something like that, he simply requested password change directly from the site and changed it somehow. Nothing else is missing on my computer or other exchanges, nothing in my mail and like I said I can't see anything that shows me that it was phishing attack.
This is IP: 5.149.249.12
BTC address where funds went: 1LAdJDHwSMLFeBpEvQfG8FxZurStf4FtLe
hash: c548fabae967043f9b5ea2fb7ed74e45a513dff5ab1b149b78 46ef351584fbed

So, by pure luck I didn't send a lot BTC there. I just want to inform you that something could be wrong with that exchange.

legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
what's the port for solo mining please?

You can define the port in veltor conf as:
rpcport=8334
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=12345
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

file can be found in windows:
users\username\AppData\veltor
Activity: 30