Pages:
Author

Topic: Vod - Trust Abuse - Lies - Intimidation - page 4. (Read 1194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Really?

what does risked amount mean? do you need me to draw this out with crayons? seriously you are fucking unhinged.  your tag indicates vod is a scammer and you risked $4MM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
I have never had $4,000,000 or 500 BTC to be stolen. This is not the purpose nor precedent of the "Risked BTC" function.

- If you want to make a rating stronger, increase "Risked BTC". 50 extra risked BTC is equivalent to an additional rating.

Code:
Vod	2019-05-14	0.00000000		Claiming I stole almost $4,000,000 from him.

Vod DOX'd OGNasty and attached the idea that there is 500 BTC held by the resident that was provided.

Vod has left me a negative feedback, presumably in retaliation for leaving them a negative feedback. A negative feedback that was deemed appropriate by theymos. The only DT1 negative feedback Vod is currently faced with. If this is not proof that they are out of control, flailing with power-abuse and hoping that their shit sticks to the wall - then I don't know what is.

I have done nothing relating to what they are claiming I have done and this is clearly and abuse of the trust system.

I have never claimed that Vod stole anything from me; he knows this. This is a lie, this feedback is frivolous and VOD should be removed from DT for their actions over the past week.

Liars do not belong on DT1.

Vod has updated their trust feedback

Code:
Vod	2019-05-14	0.00000000		Bill put my life at risk by claiming I stole four million dollars. He then removed it, but we both agree such actions should not be forgotten.

I did not claim he stole four million dollars. You cannot reasonably justify anything resembling me putting Vod's life at risk.
My feedback on Vod was never meant to be permanent, I simply wanted a single DT1 feedback to reflect that a flaw of judgement had occurred. I cannot fathom how every user that has left negative feedback to Vod for this situation has been removed from DT if they were on it.
Pages:
Jump to: