Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 20. (Read 150620 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 22
NEXT exchange -> simple, safe and fast
- Guys, check their telegram (https://t.me/voisecom). Andre nebot is active there, but shares also important info here.
- about exchanges: is a big exchange of that importance that VOISE's price will rocket? It's not only volume what matters
- IT-devlopment: as soon as a working beta app for android is released and more artists will join. I'm convinced this will influence their price big time. If you look and compare VOISE with all other music coins/project, a good working app and big artists could be the difference that makes VOISE stand out to its competitiors
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
 Improving and changing projects like Voise is always flexible, which is very normal. We should welcome everything that can bring great benefits, although we can not fully understand their impact in a short field of vision.
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
I'm still not sure how this will implement..?
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
in order to turnaround all the fud and facts that have been revealed lately i think if they have some business sence they should update ALL

their social mediums frequently as to what they are doing and not think telegram is the holy grail and other people on other forums should

go to telegram to get the latest news if they continue to ignore and update other forums people will lose intrest in this project and dump

their shares i know i will i have enough to start a masternode but getting tired of the lack of recent news and i am not getting on telegram

they sell a product they should be onhere to respond frequently as i suspect most of their tokens are being held by people inhere since this

is one of the oldest forums outhere imo
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
So opus, musiccoin, voise
none of them are having any good rally.. looks like blockchain doesnt meant for music

Musiccoin is dumb. Opus is a scam that makes up stories about its competitors to try and get ahead. Voise will moon within the next few months Smiley

Can you prove that Opus is a scam? Can you show us some proofs or you just talking fud here? Currently Opus is the most promising music platform for now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I'm hugging 100k VOISE price 500sat, please someone tell me the price will go up no
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
is it doing anything?

Go to voice telegram channel and you will find the latest updates and current news on the development.The team doesn't look to be active over here for some time, OP responded a few weeks back on an update.

the team answers or show their selves on telegram once in while. but even though they somewhat active on telegram, i would still suggest that they must be active here too in announcing importants activities and updates voise's have.

I believe that this project has an honest and bright future. Since the team is really working on the project and know what they want. Not that most empty, inflated projects.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
is it doing anything?

Go to voice telegram channel and you will find the latest updates and current news on the development.The team doesn't look to be active over here for some time, OP responded a few weeks back on an update.

the team answers or show their selves on telegram once in while. but even though they somewhat active on telegram, i would still suggest that they must be active here too in announcing importants activities and updates voise's have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
If the project develops, in the future we will see a revolution in the music industry, where novice musicians will be able to receive decent money for their work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Tell me about your project in a nutshell
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
is it doing anything?

Activity: 358
is it doing anything?
Activity: 23
New VOISE logo animation created by @david_41 a French member of the VOISE community on Telegram.

He works at Illumination (Despicable Me, Minions, The Secret Life of Pets, Sing, etc.).

Here is the link for the video: https://twitter.com/voisecom/status/971234142728916994?s=20
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
The best way to keep tack of what's going on in Voise is their social media. Voise team is very active in Los Angeles in conversations and partnerships to get as many artist on board as possible. In the mean while the new animated logo of Voise looks awesomely cool. Though little development but enough to be appreciated.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is good if the project team is oriented not only to large investors, but also to the rest
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Now this is more than awesome to see Voise Inc registered with Canadian regulatory authorities as corporation. Even if we talk on this thing and its benefits surely words won't be enough. It is turning point for the project to transform itself into something very big in future in its area of services.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Voise has very momentum to deliver something great in future and till now overall progress of this platform looking very attractive. I feel this gonna be my best investment of the year a big room of space for this token so many famous artist joining this revolutionary platform.
February 26, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
Voise is goimg to be listed in Binance soon.

I think after that price will bounce minimum 100%

Where do you get such news without any link to prove your words? I don't think it is going to be listed.OP had earlier requested for voting and we couldn't make it there and from then on nothing.
This is not true, the team should have announce it before us.
Let's wait to make that happen because it seems like we have a good chance since we have a very active community.
We have decent exchanges now but would be more better if we can add Binance.

We already have the latest coin release of the month from Binance and this proved to be a false news for voise listing.Just curious, has the team contacted any new exchange for listing now?

I would just like to clarify that this false news (Binance lisitng) was not spread by Voise but only by some people. Old Voise Team only said, listing on one of the top 5.
Then when the new Team came, here what the new CEO said on Telegram:

Forwarded from CEO Andre Ledoux
Want the truth here it is We hyped the exchange and they are delaying to punish us, so they are doing us a favour by still listing us  regardless just with a big delay, we are dealing with it, but I will say this lesson learned. Moving forward no exchange hype ever! Let this be a lesson to those wanting to create a stunning system that serves as a beacon in the legitimacy of crypto as a tool in a fun new market system. Voise we are the voice of the community! Sing your song get discovered grow with us.

Here more info about the new Team, new CEO, and company restructuring: https://medium.com/@voisecom/voise-inc-announces-company-restructuring-180edeed7774
and here: https://www.voise.com/about

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
I will stand by those who don't want hype and quick increase in its value which can't be sustained later. It is far more better to let the market grow naturally with positive response to every achievement or development related update. It will be ready in few months anyway and everyone should learn to grow with projects they support.
Pages:
Jump to: