Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 15. (Read 150620 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Market is rebounding slowly but steadily this fresh liquidity will help lot to get more share from total market cap. Development of platform as whole and mobile app in specific have started to input in the recent increase. It is bull run where every market will be profitable so Voise is still on the investors choice like before.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
is scam and close my account in voise.com . i have 70,000 token voise but admin no answer to me for my tikets.
also volum for vois is 50,000$ now is dade

70000  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 212
is scam and close my account in voise.com . i have 70,000 token voise but admin no answer to me for my tikets.

Contact Vikas on telegram. Thank you. Our group @voisecom

Hundred of coins 🚀,
but voise not much high and much down
They blocked me from telegram..
 foking Indian Voise
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Contact Vikas on telegram. Thank you. Our group @voisecom
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Ico coin for music.
it will be good if there is a signature campaign for this coin.
so everybody on bitcointalk willknow about this coin.  Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
The Github link in the ANN post leads to nothing. The page doesn't exist anymore. I saw on reddit someone said that the code was taken down until the beta is released. Can someone from the Voise team confirm if this is true and if so when is the tentative date to have the beta released by? I checked the roadmap in the ANN post and there is no mention of the beta release date.
Activity: 256
forgot passwort has eror and also my password is right.
voise.com has problem. rigister  hase problem. you can check. please help me  i have 70000 voise in voise.com

help admin please

also this your link is not in telegram now

admin  why i can not login to my aacount in vois.com please answer and help me

ask on our group telegram @voisecom or click on forget my password
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Nice to see that developers actively working on the project. I have some voice tokens on my portfolio and i'm thinking to invest a little bit more.
Activity: 324
Merit: 79

i saw this project before when they had their ICO running and got some VSM token. now it is great to read what the new team of voise inc. is up to...
Activity: 392
admin  why i can not login to my aacount in vois.com please answer and help me

ask on our group telegram @voisecom or click on forget my password
Activity: 256
admin  why i can not login to my aacount in vois.com please answer and help me

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
The Price of VOISE in slowly dumping right after its peak on 15 Jan 2018 (most of altcoins have the same situation  Smiley).
Hoping to see VOISE trend turning after iOS APP Release.
Perhaps this should not be afraid, because I think the market will push up the coin and it will not stand aside from the growth and also will go to good growth. That's just to know even when it will be. In the meantime, fans of this coin can think quietly to buy or not buy a coin with good draining.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
indeed, a lot of development work is still in progress and a new company with new marketing strategies took over the project, which is very promising.
the price is good to accumulate more cheap tokens right now.
it would be great to see the day when this project is successfully launching a new tool for musicians and their fans.
i reinvested in VOISE and will keep an eye on all further steps.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
That short video about beta release with teasers looks good to have basic idea about how application should work. Even whoever has time should give helping hand by testing the application in real time but those with lack of time still could see what is all about. Expecting exciting times ahead for everyone relaying on success of Voise platform.
Activity: 728
With these updates at the same time having in consideration long bearish market's damage to price is good thing. Now beta release is being done in best supporting environment as markets are rebounding and team is determined to take the value of Voise at new all time high with the quality work in coming weeks. We should help in testing and should support wherever is possible.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Starting to feel really depressed about this coin... was 50% of my bag and now it worth less then 9% of it... hope press release will bring some good news...Keep working hard but please communicate more about what you are doing
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
the news today on https://twitter.com/voisecom:

VOISE ANDROID BETA 1.0

Our beta program started yesterday. Here is your first look at our android application.

https://twitter.com/voisecom/status/985173263000141824

---

Join our telegram group to discuss with our awesome community

http://t.me/voisecom
Pages:
Jump to: