Pages:
Author

Topic: VOISE - Revolution of the music industry - page 16. (Read 150620 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 11
feeling good about this project- hope we soon make so real progress before crypto is rising strongly again
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
 i can not login to my account in voise.com this project is scam bigg scam .
i can not login for  3 week now
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
In their Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@voisecom you can see that the Android Beta app testing started on April 6. Typically, crypto projects come out with Android apps awhile before iOS so I imagine the iOS app is still a long ways off but progress is always good.

Can anyone explain the difference between Voise and Musicoin? They seem to be almost identical. Even their marketcaps are nearly the same.

I think Musicoin's advantage is offering free streaming and plans for their currency to be used as payments for merchandise and other things besides streaming and downloading songs. I'm not sure if the way they plan to fund the free streaming is sustainable. They're project has been around for longer.

Voise allows users to pay in fiat which I think is a big advantage. It enables people to try out the platform without having to worry about cryptocurrency. Once they are interested, then they might consider the cryptocurrency aspect more.

These are the only real differences I noticed. Is there more to Voise that I missed?

Hey, buddy. Have musiccoin your blockchain and this is also not to forget. Maybe it's a feature!
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Voise allows users to pay in fiat which I think is a big advantage. It enables people to try out the platform without having to worry about cryptocurrency. Once they are interested, then they might consider the cryptocurrency aspect more.

I don't know Musicoin, so I can't help very much. However, I think the decision to allow paying in fiat is a winning choice. The token economy is a niche, and it will take some time before it can go mainstream. Voise has a usable product that can target the everyday user in the real economy, to create a real revenue stream, that, in the long term, is the only thing that determine the success of a company.
Activity: 161
In their Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@voisecom you can see that the Android Beta app testing started on April 6. Typically, crypto projects come out with Android apps awhile before iOS so I imagine the iOS app is still a long ways off but progress is always good.

Can anyone explain the difference between Voise and Musicoin? They seem to be almost identical. Even their marketcaps are nearly the same.

I think Musicoin's advantage is offering free streaming and plans for their currency to be used as payments for merchandise and other things besides streaming and downloading songs. I'm not sure if the way they plan to fund the free streaming is sustainable. They're project has been around for longer.

These are the only real differences I noticed. Is there more to Voise that I missed?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I have not watched the startup for a long time. To put it bluntly, the team thought it had long since merged and abandoned their project. Is this not the case and the work is in full swing?

do not worry developers slowly but surely working on the project. We sietse only to be patient and wait.

The Price of VOISE in slowly dumping right after its peak on 15 Jan 2018 (most of altcoins have the same situation  Smiley).
Hoping to see VOISE trend turning after iOS APP Release.

I am looking forward to the ios app. When it will be released the price immediately much fly
I hope so, we must be patient. developers are working great for the future of this coin. I hope not for long..
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I have not watched the startup for a long time. To put it bluntly, the team thought it had long since merged and abandoned their project. Is this not the case and the work is in full swing?

do not worry developers slowly but surely working on the project. We sietse only to be patient and wait.

The Price of VOISE in slowly dumping right after its peak on 15 Jan 2018 (most of altcoins have the same situation  Smiley).

I am looking forward to the ios app. When it will be released the price immediately much fly
Activity: 381
any big news here? seemed so promising concenp but with all the money going out of the market...i feel like so is the motivatino of the team going away:(
Activity: 256
i can not still login in my account in voise.com . when can i?

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
They have succeeded to enter in the heart if music industry by creating connections in Los Angeles based studios and music artists which can be seen from previous updates. This beta will clear many things that where the project is going for. Price in comparison to all time high has very big potential when will start rising again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Humans can't live without music. VOISE can help music better develop, so that we can hear better music and support such projects.

That is very natural feelings everybody loves music Voise is doing better job to bring revolution into industry. I also think this platform has potential to attract so many people and artist to join this so that it will grow rapidly in coming days.
Activity: 304
Humans can't live without music. VOISE can help music better develop, so that we can hear better music and support such projects.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I will appreciate this release because this is what this project was needed to remain in the competition. There are few projects working on similar objectives to achieve Voise from start is ahead of all those but this release puts it in better position. Usually releases updates cause of drop in value in actual trend in market. Nothing strange here for me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Strange the token price and market cap has dropped so much in the run up to the mobile app releases  Roll Eyes

Fake volume on topbtc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/#markets

Never heard of this exchange and by the look, it feels to be a Chinese exchange.Has anyone used this exchange till now and provide a valid review of the usage/deposits/withdrawal/support?
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Strange the token price and market cap has dropped so much in the run up to the mobile app releases  Roll Eyes

Fake volume on topbtc: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/voisecom/#markets
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
well at least we get updated more often on bct again lately so i guess thats a good step forward since new leadership now hope they can make good on the roadmap timeframe and i think we ll soon see a recovery in value
Yes now the interesting phenomenon occurs in all market cryptocurrencies. All coins grow in relation to btc, it seems it is strange. And to eth even more. It will be possible to pass this year a parade in this way and it is new reality. The fact remains.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
thanks for sharing!
i have been involved as an early investor.
interesting to see how it worked out for VOISE so far and how they will connect the platform with musicians in the future.

buy low at: https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=VOISE%2FBTC
Pages:
Jump to: