Pages:
Author

Topic: VOTE BREXIT on 23 June, UK - page 5. (Read 7001 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 24, 2016, 11:41:58 PM
Looks like it's going to be a stormy few years, it's a shame really as things were just starting to become more stable after the previous recession. Europe does have problems with unelected bureaucrats and failing border controls. Maybe a shock like this will create changes - but the UK won't share so much in the rewards.

If you are from the UK then we should survive outside of the EU! Most goods will only gain 10-30% tarriffs which will not have too much effects (I don't think). Also, some things like fish markets and things that are made in the UK may be much cheaper. It is also in the favour of the EU to reduce tarriffs as the money will go to the European Government which will move money away from EU countries where the products were produced.

The European Union membership had its own positives and negatives for the Brits. The positives were freedom of travel across the Union, access to cheap blue collar labor from the Eastern Europe.etc. But the negatives were much more severe. A large number of factories and mines shut down, and native blue collar workers saw their job opportunities plummet.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 24, 2016, 10:17:16 PM
To all you immigrants i used to think you benefit the country But lets break it down..

Costs for schooling The average for all authorities across England is £4,550.54 per-pupil.a year

cost for medical care Now almost everyone gets sick at least once a year and see a doctor or could get really sick and cost the earth to make you better..
But just say 200 pounds a year..

Now if i am not a skilled worker how much tax do i pay to compensate for my 2 kids using the English education..
Also the tax credits i can claim can be up to 10k..
Now even if i am a doctor from africa does my taxes cover a family of 2 adults with 2 kids who are immigrants..using the systems Schooling and 10k tax credits and medical care..

How many doctors wages do we need to cover 1 family of 4 who's dad works on a farm picking spuds?
See the money to cover cost comes from big and small businesses who pay large amount of tax
to cover our schooling and medical bills..

So the only good immigrants are high paid immigrants or immigrants who own there own business and pay large amount of taxes..
and go all PRIVATE..

SO WHEN YOU IMMIGRANTS COME OVER AND SAY I PAY MY TAXES NO YOU FUCKING DON'T IF YOU PICK SPUDS OR WORK FOR SHIT PAY..YOUR A BURDEN ON OUR SYSTEM..

Why i get pissed at these IMMIGRANTS..Because if we went to war would they think it's there country or would they pack there bags and say it's not my country i am off?..

Like this for an idea..You grade workers by age..
16 to 21 years old your a B grade worker ..B graders get paid 7.50 hour..
22 to 65 years old your a A grade worker..A graders get paid 12 pounds an hour..

Then you have skilled workers they get paid over 20 pounds an hour or more depending on the job
you do..

Now the 16 to 21 year old can be kids who are in UNI and you could get them to pack and do all the easy jobs part time while they study instead of bringing an islam family to do these jobs..

Now once they pass 22 years old with no skills I.E never bothered to learn then your wage as got to be 12 pounds an hour..

Now what the government does is sit down and work out which jobs can be done by 16 to 21 year olds and which jobs can be done by unskilled 22 to 65 year olds..

farmers will use the 16 to 21 year olds so they can pay the 7.50 an hour easy to do set a coach to pick these young kids up out side the uni then take them to the farms to work and get paid..

Then when no one wants these jobs then bring immigrants in. AND NO ISLAM Grin Grin

If you think it's unfair to say no ISLAM..
Then go to SAUDI ARABIA And say your an ATHEIST and you want to work on there farms Grin

CHOP CHOP SQUARE FOR YOU..

legendary
June 24, 2016, 07:55:31 PM
9 out of 10 news article tell me it is about east europeans. Polnish people and such who are in the EU.
Uk doesnt have to take in people from outside the EU plase read the dublin treaty.

The main problem is immigration from the EU and that will not change with the norway/switzerland model.

It is really funny but i only know england with a big indian/bangladesh diaspora and it is for sure not caused by the EU. (Advice: look up British Commonwealth)

We will see in the upcoming months and years, but atleast you guys can expect a hospital being built every new week in the UK from now on Wink
I come from Pakistan i go to Romania buy a EU passport for 20 quid then go to the uk..
Simples..
Also how long because of the EU courts does it take to deport someone? years and years..

Now we can sling you out straight away..soon this will happen..

And if the 2 big parties don't get into shape..Then UKIP WILL WIN THE NEXT ELECTION..
UKIP CANNOT WIN THE NEXT ELECTION!!!
I think a european passport is more expensive than £/$/euro 20! (as they are usually much more epxensive though I presume your point was that it is fairly easy to get into the UK)!
Once you are in the UK there is very little you can do, also you can be processed by regular cours (unless you appeal but then that costs you are left with are extremely high, mainly n legal fees)! You may also be held in prison for those years that your case is being processed!

I hope Ukip don't win..And your right i was saying how easy it is to enter..
i know you pay more for a passport. But you got my drift..

UKIP WILL WIN IF...LOADS OF IF'S WHY THEY WILL WIN..But hope it wont come to this..
Also how much to keep a prisoner 40k a year..

So when we lock up immigrants for 1 year .half a year.. tax payer loosing loads..
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
June 24, 2016, 07:34:28 PM
9 out of 10 news article tell me it is about east europeans. Polnish people and such who are in the EU.
Uk doesnt have to take in people from outside the EU plase read the dublin treaty.

The main problem is immigration from the EU and that will not change with the norway/switzerland model.

It is really funny but i only know england with a big indian/bangladesh diaspora and it is for sure not caused by the EU. (Advice: look up British Commonwealth)

We will see in the upcoming months and years, but atleast you guys can expect a hospital being built every new week in the UK from now on Wink
I come from Pakistan i go to Romania buy a EU passport for 20 quid then go to the uk..
Simples..
Also how long because of the EU courts does it take to deport someone? years and years..

And if the 2 big parties don't get into shape..Then UKIP WILL WIN THE NEXT ELECTION..
UKIP CANNOT WIN THE NEXT ELECTION!!!
I think a european passport is more expensive than £/$/euro 20! (as they are usually much more epxensive though I presume your point was that it is fairly easy to get into the UK)!
Once you are in the UK there is very little you can do, also you can be processed by regular cours (unless you appeal but then that costs you are left with are extremely high, mainly n legal fees)! You may also be held in prison for those years that your case is being processed!

legendary
June 24, 2016, 07:01:54 PM

Simples..

legendary
June 24, 2016, 06:52:32 PM
Hey Popcorn I really did respect you till I seen that Queen stuff.
She and he family are nothing worse than bloodsucking leaches.

Goodnight, sleep on those thoughts.
I know what you mean..But think of this..She said give me 3 good reasons to stay so did the queen have the power to change the results?..
Now imagine Nike a brand.. The royal stamp of approval she is a brand..
The rich love the queen they want to be like her..We all want to live like kings and queens?

We pay 2 pound a year for her services..each person..
You invent make something with the royal stamp of approval on the box..
Your 2 pounds you paid makes you well more..

The queen is suppose to represent her people spread the BRAND around the world..

Does NIKE make more than 120 million a year as a brand?

does the royal stamp of approval make more than 120 million a year?..

120 million a year we pay the queen..How much money does London make by people visiting
Buckingham palace and the tower of London?

Now you come from china where do you visit ....ANSWER THE QUEENS PALACE..

If we had no royal family would we be better off?

Now remember why people all over the world come to visit BRITAIN..
Because of the royal family and it's history?..

Do we make more than 120 million in tourism when people visit the queen palace?

SO IS THE QUEEN A WASTE OF MONEY?

I look at the queen as a brand..

A warrant brings value to a brand, particularly in the export market. There's a huge amount of patriotism at the moment and the royal family is enjoying a massive surge in popularity. With the increase in their standing, so the brand value of warrants increases too. "It's more readily recognised abroad, though, in the Far East, USA, China and the Commonwealth where many people think it's the best thing since sliced bread and go wild over it."

I used to think why she getting paid all this money to wave at people Cheesy Cheesy
But as i got older i sat down and thought No way i would want to live like her NO THANKS..
Cannot fart without being in the paper

When a footballer gets paid 120 million for 3 year contract..What money do you make back?
NOTHING.

When you pay the queen 120 million a year what money do you make back?
Billions..Tourism and royal stamp of approval..

So the QUEEN IS AN ASSET FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE UK..SHE IS YOUR QUEEN YOU OWN HER ASS..

I LOVE THE QUEEN AND MY COUNTRY..And the queen loves her people and her country..
I know the Benefits the queen brings..she as served her country well..

Not just all waving you know Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
June 24, 2016, 06:25:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
June 24, 2016, 06:14:05 PM
Hey Popcorn I really did respect you till I seen that Queen stuff.
She and he family are nothing worse than bloodsucking leaches.

Goodnight, sleep on those thoughts.
legendary
June 24, 2016, 06:07:13 PM
@popcorn

That is not the whole truth.
Besides paying the amount they still have to agree to freedom of movement and working and additionally have to play by EU-law.
Both norway and switzerland already included several thousands (!!!) of EU law.

And the most important: they dont get to talk about changing laws, politics or economics.

Tl-dr.: if UK goes by the norway or switzerland model nothing will change besides the UK paying less but therefor dont have a voice in the EU anymore.
Norway's financial contribution
Last updated: 12.04.2016 // Norway’s financial contributions include funding to reduce disparities in Europe and contributions to the budget of EU programmes and agencies we participate in.

It is not possible to compare net payments between those of an EU Member State and those of a Non-Member state. However, Norway’s financial contributions related to our cooperation with the EU include the following:

The European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement includes a goal to reduce social and economic disparities in the European Economic Area. Thus, the EEA EFTA States Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway have contributed to European cohesion efforts through various financial mechanisms since the EEA Agreement entered into force in 1994.

For the period 2014 – 2021, Norway’s annual contribution to 15 beneficialry states through the current EEA and Norway Grants scheme will be 388 million euro, pending ratification of the agreement.

Norway participates in a number of EU programmes through provisions in the EEA Agreement or on the basis of bilateral agreements with the EU. The largest are the Horizon 2020 and, Erasmus+, Galileo and Copernicus. Norway (and our EEA partners Iceland and Liechtenstein) contributes to the budget of the programmes we participate in. For the period 2014 – 2020, Norway’s average annual commitment is 447 million euro.

Norway’s  cooperation with the EU in the field of justice and home affairs, including participation in the Schengen cooperation and agreements on cooperation in various areas, also entails some financial contributions. The annual contribution in 2015 was almost 6 million Euro.

the Schengen cooperation and agreements on cooperation in various areas..
So does this mean in all areas of Norway?

The rule is likely to hit people coming from outside the EU and European Economic Area (EEA) hardest, for example those from the US and Canada, Asia, Africa and South America. Residents of EU and EEA countries including Norway can more freely move among them, while all those coming from elsewhere face a far more complicated process.
Even after permanent residence is finally granted in Norway, holders of non-EU passports also must continue to renew their legal presence in the so-called Schengen area of the EU every two years, and carry a valid residence card. Nor does “permanent residence” live up to its name and guarantee “permanence:” If the hapless immigrant who retained his or her own citizenship ventures abroad again and is resident outside Norway’s borders for more than two years, his or her “permanent residence” is revoked and the immigration process starts all over again.
March 31, 2015..

Does the uk do this..Answer No..Anybody can come and get free house free school free medical care..ALL COST MONEY..

It's like this imagine going to SAUDI ARABIA and shouting out side there palace where going to take your home and give it to the CHRISTIANS OR THE JEWS..
WHAT DO YOU THINK THE SAUDI PEOPLE WOULD DO?...CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF..
Now good job the uk nice people..you come to my country and have the cheek to slate it to the ground..Well if you don't like pack your bags and go..

BECAUSE ISLAM WILL NEVER RULE MY LAND OR MY QUEEN Grin Grin
NEVER NEVER..
Now if MERKEL never invited all these backward thinkers I.E ISLAM..THEN WE STILL BE IN THE EU..

Now what must happen is we break the EU up then all come together and say we all support each other in war crime but we all decide who come in to our own lands NOT THE EU..

ALSO IMAGINE IF WE HAD A WAR..HOW MANY PAKISTANIS MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE WOULD HELP US FIGHT?..THEY WOULD ALL LEAVE BRITAIN IN THE SHIT AND FLEE..

YES THEY WOULD BECAUSE THEY ALREADY FLEE FROM THERE OWN COUNTRY..
WE BRITISH FLEE FROM NO ONE..WE GOT NOWHERE TO RUN..

Also the poor's only voice is every 4 to 5 years in the election..
In the eu no voice at all

copper member
June 24, 2016, 05:42:28 PM
Looks like it's going to be a stormy few years, it's a shame really as things were just starting to become more stable after the previous recession. Europe does have problems with unelected bureaucrats and failing border controls. Maybe a shock like this will create changes - but the UK won't share so much in the rewards.

If you are from the UK then we should survive outside of the EU! Most goods will only gain 10-30% tarriffs which will not have too much effects (I don't think). Also, some things like fish markets and things that are made in the UK may be much cheaper. It is also in the favour of the EU to reduce tarriffs as the money will go to the European Government which will move money away from EU countries where the products were produced.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
June 24, 2016, 05:29:54 PM
copper member
June 24, 2016, 05:20:30 PM
The EU was very strong, however the UK has now voted to leave.
There is little that can be done to stop this and it may lead to the destrution of the entire EU as a result.
We (the UK) were never forced to take in refugees from continents like Syria!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
June 24, 2016, 04:59:35 PM
@popcorn

That is not the whole truth.
Besides paying the amount they still have to agree to freedom of movement and working and additionally have to play by EU-law.
Both norway and switzerland already included several thousands (!!!) of EU law.

And the most important: they dont get to talk about changing laws, politics or economics.

Tl-dr.: if UK goes by the norway or switzerland model nothing will change besides the UK paying less but therefor dont have a voice in the EU anymore.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
June 24, 2016, 04:57:57 PM
this referendum just ripped the UK to  two parts . the votes percentage are very narrow. who ever think this is the end of UK problems he is wrong. it is just the beginning of many problems
legendary
June 24, 2016, 04:43:11 PM
My thoughts on the outcome of the referendum:

This wasn't a victory where we stuck our middle finger up to the elites. As a nation, we did exactly what the billionaires' gutter-rag "newspapers" told us to. Much like the last time we had a referendum on the Alternative Vote.

The most prominent members of the leave campaign are all hard-right corporatists who will happily favour the interests of big business over the needs of the general public. Legitimising their campaign is likely a huge mistake.

I genuinely fear the effect this outcome will have on our nation's increasingly intolerant and isolationist worldview. I'm sure there are many people out there who will use this as an opportunity to reinforce their view that casual bigotry and xenophobia is somehow acceptable in this day and age.

In one sense we now have to concede that the EU has failed. It was designed to prevent any rise in ultra-nationalist fascism, but that's precisely the slippery slope we've opted to tumble down by leaving.

Fail nation is fail.

Also:

Pack your bags and get out of Britain  Grin Grin
We don't like people who think Britain is little Britain your no good for our land..

CAN WE BUILD IT YES WE CAN  Grin Grin..I did tell you we are going  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
No1 reason to leave ISLAM..
MERKEL ..THANKS YOU STUPID FOOL..
RATHER EAT DOG SHIT THAN HAVE ISLAM RUN MY COUNTRY Grin Grin

RICH OR POOR ..WE CAN DECIDE WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES Grin..

NORWAY.Pays the EU..345 million a year give and take a few pounds
Switzerland .pays the eu 435 million a year give and take a few pounds..

They only pay that amount for being in the single market per year..
the uk pays 10 billion per year ..And for what to get taken over by ISLAM..NO THANK YOU..

WE ARE THE BUYERS WE HAVE THE POWER..
PLUS THEY SAID ALL THESE SCARE TACTICS TO NORWAY..
THERE WAGES 2 TIMES YOUR AVERAGE BRITISH WAGE..

ICELAND..350 THOUSAND PEOPLE..WELL BETTER LIFE STYLE THAN THE UK..
Plus take a look how good there football team are doing..WHY IS THIS?
BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY CAN DO IT..
YOU SAY WE ARE DOOMED..Have you ever watched the documentary THE SECRET...

I BET YOU HAVE..SO WHAT IS THE SECRET?...TO HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE?..

NOW START TO THINK WE CAN DO IT..
Because if no positive attitude then pack your bags and go  Grin Grin

NOW CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE..WE ARE GREAT BRITAIN..NOT LITTLE ENGLAND Grin Grin

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN Cool Cool
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 24, 2016, 04:06:13 PM
This is about the first time people have voted for decentralization

Fair point - thats certainly why I voted Leave. I'm with you.

I am saddened that the younger generation supports the globalist socialism.

You're losing me now.

Britain wins today, but loses its future.

I'm lost.

This is how I usually receive your posts Elwar - quite a lot of common sense - but then some tosh about socialism. I don't get it. Let it go mate.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
June 24, 2016, 03:55:01 PM
This is about the first time people have voted for decentralization in modern civilization.

I am surprised it was the older people that did it.

I am saddened that the younger generation supports the globalist socialism.

Britain wins today, but loses its future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
June 24, 2016, 03:31:55 PM
The average age of the "leaving" voter is above 50! That just means everyone wanting to leave will have to live maximum 25 years with this decision while everyone wanting to remain are going to live with this decision for 60 years!
Has it occured to you that the "old people leave voters" may of being thinking about their children/grand-children/great-grand-children's future when they voted yesterday?

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2016, 02:08:12 PM
remain cant accept the results, they got a petition with over 100k signatures to have another referendum as voter turnout was too low !!! lol Sore Losers. Suck it up Socialists!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
June 24, 2016, 12:29:07 PM
^

It is so sad that it is becoming funny again.

The economic shock was just the beginning - the aftermath of the leave will show itself in the coming years and i dont think it will look bright for the UK. Scotland and North Ireland ready to leave and negotiation with the EU will be hard.

The EU is forced to show strength against UK to hold the other memberstates in line, which means that the UK will have to bleed for this decision.

I agree with you. But it's funny only for people old enough so they had the time to protect themselves... My heart goes to the thousands of students that just saw their dreamed shattered because a few millions of old dumb people decided to go back to 19th century...
Pages:
Jump to: