Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the most promising altcoins of 2018 - page 2. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
Ready set vote!

For sure it will be deeponion. This coin has very promising future because their team, support and community are on very high level. We must only wait some time
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I'm very surprised that you do not have an Ethereum on your list. Now it is a little on the dump, but it will soon change and then it will be possible to sell
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I have a few favorite coins that always please me, they are Monero and Stellar. I'm sure that in 2018 they will grow in capitalization and will reach to the top 5
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Nice list, I voted Deep Onion but also Oyster Protocol. Apparently people dont know Oyster Protocol. Oyster have huge potential. A real game changer. Basically Oyster protocol is the future of website monetization and distributed storage, built on IOTA Tangle and Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
There are many better altcoin in your list. But by the list you give the deposit is number 1. And i like this
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
NEO is my favorite coin. Many people know NEO and buy it. KWH can do surprise this year. You can follow KWH and NEO.

Activity: 232
Merit: 103
My votes for most promising altcoins of 2018 goes to [drumroll], OMG, DRGN, ICX, NEBL POLY. These are winner winner chicken dinner!
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
i saw a very significant votes from deepunion, and the thread starter was a bounty campaigner from deepunion.
Good marketing strategy, deepunion. Keep your great job  Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I love DECENT!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Im voting for deep onion. Its focus on anonymous and completely untraceable transactions online is very enticing. It promotes privacy by not recording your ip address. Transactions are easily processed which makes it better than bitcoin at that level. The platform of this alt is very promising so i choose this for 2018.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
My vote went to Monero, as I am noticing a huge rise in interest among the crypto-users. And trust me, it is not just the dark market traders who are using Monero. A lot of people are making the payments for freelancing and promotional campaigns in XMR.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
NEO will be the best altcoin this year, the chosen token are now gaining more ICO that convert their tokens to NEP5, this NEO is very good and have a nice way to earn with nEO.
NEO will give you more assets as storing this token will earn you gas which have value.
Activity: 406
Guys what do you think about TRON (TRX)?

Stay away from it! I bought it at $0.15, now the price is only $0.04. Don't buy  any coin because just because it is cheap. There are tons of posts warning people about this project on Reddit after the price skyrocketed. Too bad I bought it before those posts appeared. Now I am stuck. I thought the price might recover, but no, it just keeps drowning.

Better invest your money on some solid projects.

Selling it now just doesn't make sense. Only by selling low you would lose your money. But holding it, it still might get back to where it was when you bought it. Just be patient, with TRON it's kinda special situation, but you never know.
Activity: 406
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you with Simple Token (OST), as i think that it is most definetly the most promising altcoin of 2018!

They already announced 20+ partnerships and they are soon to release their alpha product.

Check it out: https://simpletoken.org/
Activity: 294
You've listed a lot of interesting coins, but they are not the most promising. But if I need to choose from your list then I will choose Spectrecoin. I like this coin. It's interesting idea and technology. In addition the coin has a big plus - anonymity.

And what would you say are the most promising coins?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm basically a big fan of Deep Onion regarding the privacy features a lot of altcoins are lacking these days. Nevertheless it seems as the community is pretty much divided between supporters and haters believing its a scam project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
DECENT, of course

Highly undervalued, but far developed blockchain service you can actually build on. Big potential and open source, not a completely controlled system like NEO is.

Decent and dcore are a complete development system for any kinds if dapps and blockchain based projects and allows by far smarter contracts than other systems. And 2018 could be the year of breakthrough for it.

You need to checkout dcore, not only godecent. Dcore allows free programming, godecent shiws only oneexample how to build on dcore.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
From these all coins in your questionnaire the best is definitely deeponion. Has the best community, very good team and activity support. When deeponion start growing will give us huge profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
My vote goes to Monero as its also one of prominent coins and has great potential to grow in future.Investment in XMR and hold it for few years would be very rewarding.In other coins i would choose ETH,NEO,IOTA,WAVES.These are also growing coins and i think investment in these coins would also be very useful and rewarding.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Vote for the most promising altcoins 2018 ? Monero can be said the most promising in 2018, because from january to march this price is quite stable compared to other coins and the new one with credits because the current Credits rise again and in talking about where and has great potential for makes us rich.
Pages:
Jump to: