Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the most promising altcoins of 2018 - page 5. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If you choose from this list then it is definitely Monero. Since this is an anonymous coin which is already included in the top, so I think it is the best option from this list.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
No one knows which coin can give promisable profit in 2018 because I hope no one have the ablity to predict what will happen in future.
So I will say Ethereum or litecoin which is the altcoin for now because these are most stable currency when compared to any other.

Will Litecoin survive when they release the lightning network? Are there other advantages except faster transactions?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
it is really strange to see this many advertisement for DeepOnion here and each time there is a new topic with practically the same message advertising it and all the while it is not really doing much to "stand out" apart from the ads.

in any case to answer your question i have been watching IOTA and Nano for some time and they seem to have good potential for this year and they have gained nice momentum in past months which can continue.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
No one knows which coin can give promisable profit in 2018 because I hope no one have the ablity to predict what will happen in future.
So I will say Ethereum or litecoin which is the altcoin for now because these are most stable currency when compared to any other.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I went with other, imho: ADA (Cardano).
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
hello glad to do the vote i think all the altcoins you have presented are promising though i have voted for the otheraltcoins because i think that neo will be the next big thing this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Wolf
Done. Deep Onion rules.!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Like my signature says, my favorite is DeepOnion. Other coins that I would like to see would be Intense and Shield.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Ready set vote!
Pages:
Jump to: