Pages:
Author

Topic: Vote for the most promising altcoins of 2018 - page 4. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
And why is DeepOnion better than all other altcoins? In my rating he is in the background. Maybe it's because of the signatures of the voters?  Grin Cheesy
Because now it is undervalued. Developers work on days and nights for for improvement. Also, there are a lot of new features, apparently you do you do not know this coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Wow great number of votes for DeepOnion Wink no doubt this  project is full package !

Maybe because you support it's bounty?)))
Every person supports the tokens he beHODLS
Activity: 90
Merit: 0

I believe in Monero, i have a feeling it going to be around for  very long time. Deep onion is also an interesting one, will be watching how far it will go.
Activity: 47
Wow great number of votes for DeepOnion Wink no doubt this  project is full package !

Maybe because you support it's bounty?)))
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
And why is DeepOnion better than all other altcoins? In my rating he is in the background. Maybe it's because of the signatures of the voters?  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Deeponion's year, Will surely dominate all competitors when it comes to unique features.

For more information, please visit the official website of Deeponion.

https://deeponion.org/

Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Voted, for me DeepOnion and NEO, those are my winner horses.
Merit: 10
This will be the year of Electroneum. (ETN)
They way they are introducing crypto to users and making mass adoption possible hasn't been done before and if they manage then it could see top 10 by the end of the year.
They launched the first mobile miner that allows users with no technical knowledge to gain etn using a minimum of resources.

We will see, but their go live a complete disaster. What would you say are their USPs? Only the mobile miner?
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
None of these lol. What where you thinking making a list like this?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Deeponion's year, Will surely dominate all competitors when it comes to unique features.

For more information, please visit the official website of Deeponion.

https://deeponion.org/
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
This will be the year of Electroneum. (ETN)
They way they are introducing crypto to users and making mass adoption possible hasn't been done before and if they manage then it could see top 10 by the end of the year.
They launched the first mobile miner that allows users with no technical knowledge to gain etn using a minimum of resources.
Guys what do you think about TRON (TRX)?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I would definitely say Steemit, but I have to admit that I'm biased since I'm blogging there.
Steemit currently has the highest amount of daily transactions and they have no scaling issues at all.

Their service is in constant development and +10k users are joining every day.
Once SMT's are implemented, I can really see it grow even further.
Merit: 10

in case you didn't know litecoin also has Lightning Network and soon it can be used in the same places that accept bitcoin if they implement things like Atomic Swaps.

What would be the advantage to use litecoin in this scenario? I am not sure if there is still demand for litecoin after they released the lightning network. I can also use bitcoin, it doesn't make any difference then.
Activity: 6
Well I was watching Oyster for a while. It has already "mooned", but could still go a few "X" because small total supply / mcap. But I think they shouldn't focus on this data storage mumbo jumbo and try to get revenue from their ad-less advertising idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
i would say one of the platform coins, old answer i know, but i think still holds truth to it. Only with increasing dapps being developed etc. will usage of the blockchain really scale up, and in turn drive development of scaling tech. so, eth/cardano/neo etc.
Activity: 43
DeeponionXD
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
No one knows which coin can give promisable profit in 2018 because I hope no one have the ablity to predict what will happen in future.
So I will say Ethereum or litecoin which is the altcoin for now because these are most stable currency when compared to any other.

Will Litecoin survive when they release the lightning network? Are there other advantages except faster transactions?

in case you didn't know litecoin also has Lightning Network and soon it can be used in the same places that accept bitcoin if they implement things like Atomic Swaps.

and if profit is all that concerns you then almost all the altcoins are options because they will get pumped at some point and will give you good profit. this topic seemed to be about more than just dumb temporary profit though.
Activity: 44
I think $XMR Monero could be doing great in 2018. Other than this $STRAT also has good potential to grow this year. My top 2 picks for March 2018 are $PAY and $NXC !!
Pages:
Jump to: