Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 4. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.

Metamask is also a good wallet, here everyone decides for himself which wallet to use.
Activity: 224
November 26, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.

I know many projects that have abandoned the KYC procedure, as investors are afraid that their data will be used.
Not every project requires an investor to carry out the KYC procedure, but it seems to me that over time, this will become mandatory for investors and the ICO projects themselves.

you're right. most likely it will be so that over time, all projects will require the passage of kyc procedure. But at the moment it’s not necessary and I’ll be upset if voyager demands kyc.

For large investors, the KYC procedure is probably necessary. But I do not see the point of passing it to an ordinary user who buys coins only for travel.
Activity: 182
November 26, 2018, 01:25:10 PM
What wallets are best stored for VGR \ VGR Cash tokens? Can they be stored on a Ledger or a Trezor?
I believe it is safest to use myetherwallet wallet. It is easy to use, has the highest level of security.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 01:05:38 PM
Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?

Current VGR rate is 0.00000097 BTC. At the current rate is approximately is 0,0037$.
How did you know the exact price of the token ?are they for sale somewhere? Please give a direct link to the exchange.

I am also interested in this information. If the coin is already being traded on the exchange, I would like to know which one?
Here is the link to the exchange.  https://yobit.io/en/trade/VGR/BTC
I hope I helped you:)

Thanks for the link. I did not know that the coin was already trading on yobit. By the way, I trade on this exchange. I look at the coin
The exit of the token to the exchange increases its liquidity, I am glad that the team took care of this

I also think that if there is a coin, it should be traded on the exchanges. This has only positive motories for the development of the project.
Activity: 140
November 26, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
When can I test mobile app from VOYAGER project? I cann't wait to do it. Sometimes I have to travel and this app would be useful for me.
I think you need to get a better look at the project roadmap that is on the website.
Activity: 238
November 26, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
Tell me, what is the current course of 1 VGR? How much should  pay in BTC to get 1 VGR?

Current VGR rate is 0.00000097 BTC. At the current rate is approximately is 0,0037$.
How did you know the exact price of the token ?are they for sale somewhere? Please give a direct link to the exchange.

I am also interested in this information. If the coin is already being traded on the exchange, I would like to know which one?

Thanks for the link. I did not know that the coin was already trading on yobit. By the way, I trade on this exchange. I look at the coin
The exit of the token to the exchange increases its liquidity, I am glad that the team took care of this
Activity: 165
November 26, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
When can I test mobile app from VOYAGER project? I cann't wait to do it. Sometimes I have to travel and this app would be useful for me.
Activity: 266
November 26, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Activity: 99
November 26, 2018, 12:18:58 PM
Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.

Not all investors want to go through the KYC procedure. Many people want to remain anonymous, which is why they pass into cryptocurrency
But verification is a very good idea, but I think everyone should decide for themselves whether they need to go through and show their documents.
In the cryptocurrency industry, it is increasingly necessary to go through the KYC procedure, investors are forced to sacrifice anonymity.

I know many projects that have abandoned the KYC procedure, as investors are afraid that their data will be used.
Not every project requires an investor to carry out the KYC procedure, but it seems to me that over time, this will become mandatory for investors and the ICO projects themselves.

you're right. most likely it will be so that over time, all projects will require the passage of kyc procedure. But at the moment it’s not necessary and I’ll be upset if voyager demands kyc.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

Activity: 116
November 26, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
Partners presented in Voyager's app, do they undergo quality control of the services provided?

Yes, of course, .Voyager has a quality control department that allows daily processing of data about partners, as well as collecting feedback from customers after receiving the service.
The estimates obtained from the audit results affect the size of the percentage of the project commission and further cooperation in general.
Activity: 266
November 26, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
Does this project have a blockchain competitors? It seems to me no. This means that Voyager will be easier to implement and gain its audience of users.

I met similar projects that were associated with tourism. But they could not realize their product. So there is every chance to occupy this niche
Having a competitive advantage, the project will surely succeed in taking a leading position. Strong partners and well-thought-out marketing are important steps.
Activity: 171
November 26, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

Activity: 336
November 26, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Activity: 56
November 26, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

Activity: 103
November 26, 2018, 10:52:54 AM

November 26, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
Will desktop version of voyager's application be created? From home I find it more convenient to use a PC, even though on travel a mobile application is more convenient.

I think that while it will not do so as this application for travelers. And for udone use mobile application
Activity: 350
November 26, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

The process of identity verification is useful primarily for the users themselves, in order to prevent various methods of fraud.
November 26, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Previously, everyone was afraid of the KYC procedure, because there is a risk of losing anonymity and that the data may fall into bad hands. Now, for most investors, this procedure is not a problem.

Tell me what has changed during this time? Why used to be afraid to undergo the procedure KYC and now this is not a problem?
Pages:
Jump to: