Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 10. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 01:21:11 AM
 Your roadmap says that a trip will be played among a holders of Voyager’s tokens. Where will this trip be?
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
Is it profitable to invest in ICO, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market? Is it worth investing in VOYAGER CASH?

You have to make decisions about the investment yourself, the VOYAGER CASH project is quite promising from the financial side.

If the project will be able to realize itself and will be able to interest people in using this product, then yes it may be financially interesting. Ie, tokens will be bought for traveling, respectively, demand will increase and the price for it will also be
In any case, if the project realizes itself to the end, then in the future it will be popular, because I still personally do not know such services, where you can order everything through applications
Activity: 182
November 02, 2018, 05:49:11 PM
I wonder if there will be changes in the roadmap in the future, maybe some improvements or edits.
Must be, the project is only at the initial stage of development, improvements will make it only better Smiley
Activity: 136
November 02, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
I wonder if there will be changes in the roadmap in the future, maybe some improvements or edits.
Activity: 82
November 02, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
A good idea in general, to hold conferences for people, in any places, starting with hotels, ending with a tour agent, so that there are more clients.
Or, alternatively, in different countries to gather people and in different languages to talk about the project, the larger the audience, the higher the future will be for the project
Activity: 238
November 02, 2018, 03:50:31 PM
A good idea in general, to hold conferences for people, in any places, starting with hotels, ending with a tour agent, so that there are more clients.
Activity: 91
November 02, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
I looked at the main page that there is a credit card, as I understand it will be possible to store project tokens there? to pay later through it
Most likely yes, the card will support the cashback service according to logic, now many banks do this
Activity: 196
November 02, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
I looked at the main page that there is a credit card, as I understand it will be possible to store project tokens there? to pay later through it
November 02, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
It is very convenient that you can leave reviews. Users of Voyager application will always be able to find out the current information about the project partners.

Thanks to the reviews, you can choose the best option for yourself; this is the right solution for such a platform.
Now everyone in the modern world is always looking at the reviews and ratings of a travel agency, thus making it easier to choose an excellent hotel.
November 02, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
It is very convenient that you can leave reviews. Users of Voyager application will always be able to find out the current information about the project partners.

Thanks to the reviews, you can choose the best option for yourself; this is the right solution for such a platform.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 10:54:38 AM
Is it profitable to invest in ICO, given the current situation in the cryptocurrency market? Is it worth investing in VOYAGER CASH?

You have to make decisions about the investment yourself, the VOYAGER CASH project is quite promising from the financial side.

If the project will be able to realize itself and will be able to interest people in using this product, then yes it may be financially interesting. Ie, tokens will be bought for traveling, respectively, demand will increase and the price for it will also be
On the other hand, travel for tokens is not an innovation, many such projects were on the market, but there are very favorable conditions
Activity: 116
November 02, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
 Are you planning to burn some of coins in a future?
Activity: 119
November 02, 2018, 08:17:58 AM
On which wallets can I store VGR coins?
you can use the most popular:

MyEtherWallet
MetaMask
Trust
It seems to me that MyEtherWallet is the most popular wallet that supports the ERC 20 token standard.

Therefore, most people use this wallet, and of course, the companies themselves, just if you send from the exchange, the money simply does not reach
November 02, 2018, 07:58:39 AM
Now it’s very important to have passive income from your investments, you did it right to create different types of smart contracts with interest.
I agree with you, for today investors are interested in a stable passive income without risks.

Passive earnings without risks are nice, but it seems to me that there is no such thing on the cryptocurrency market. There are always risks

Where there is money to be made, there is also risk involved. Risk-free income is almost impossible to obtain.
Each investor risks losing their investments in the project, now there are a lot of teams that lead the project for personal fundraising, in other words for their needs
Activity: 169
November 02, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
 How many coins of  Voyager project will be issued?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

MyEtherWallet
MetaMask
Trust
It seems to me that MyEtherWallet is the most popular wallet that supports the ERC 20 token standard.
Activity: 112
November 02, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

MyEtherWallet
MetaMask
Trust
Activity: 105
November 02, 2018, 06:05:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
November 02, 2018, 05:53:01 AM
Now it’s very important to have passive income from your investments, you did it right to create different types of smart contracts with interest.
I agree with you, for today investors are interested in a stable passive income without risks.

Passive earnings without risks are nice, but it seems to me that there is no such thing on the cryptocurrency market. There are always risks

Where there is money to be made, there is also risk involved. Risk-free income is almost impossible to obtain.
Activity: 112
November 02, 2018, 05:49:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: