Pages:
Author

Topic: VOYAGER CASH - voyager community ecosystem - page 6. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
specification of voyager coin and what are the features of it?

ERC20 standard coin. The fixed supply is 350.000.000 VGR token. Coin for tourists and travel. Allows you to get a cashback. Details try to search the official website. Thanks don't need.
Activity: 28
November 26, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
specification of voyager coin and what are the features of it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
Does this project have a blockchain competitors? It seems to me no. This means that Voyager will be easier to implement and gain its audience of users.
Competition cashback platforms is quite serious, as this business is gaining popularity in recent years.

Yes, cashback attracts users, as it benefits them. Project is moving in the right direction, if it decided to combine travel with a cashback.
If you think about it, the cashback platform is beneficial to all parties, starting from customers.
Activity: 105
November 26, 2018, 05:11:33 AM
Does this project have a blockchain competitors? It seems to me no. This means that Voyager will be easier to implement and gain its audience of users.
Competition cashback platforms is quite serious, as this business is gaining popularity in recent years.

Yes, cashback attracts users, as it benefits them. Project is moving in the right direction, if it decided to combine travel with a cashback.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
Activity: 165
November 26, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 04:02:05 AM
Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.

VOYAGER CASH is quite a serious project, each user will be required to pass the verification of identity, this is done in order to avoid various kinds of fraud.
Activity: 84
November 26, 2018, 03:48:19 AM
Drawing of  travel VOYAGER, among the participants of ICO has already begun? Judging by your roadmap should start in november-december, isn't it?
Activity: 166
November 26, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
Partners presented in Voyager's app, do they undergo quality control of the services provided?
Activity: 126
November 26, 2018, 02:35:32 AM
Do I need to pass the KYC procedure in order to use the services of the VOYAGER CASH project?

Are you interested in cashback platform or investment platform services? Clarify this detail.
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 02:26:32 AM
Activity: 91
November 25, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Investing VGR tokens in a new generation of innovative investment platform sounds great. Especially, considering the goal of the platform - stable passive earnings of each voyager investor.

Reinvestment without a minimum threshold - everyone can take part.This is an important point.
It is important that each participant can participate without restrictions, it is important in fact
Activity: 105
November 25, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
Do I understand correctly that is a"voyager smart" way to passively earn money for storing project coins in my wallet? for storage charged %? This is very similar to POS minig.
Activity: 103
November 25, 2018, 05:53:53 PM
Investing VGR tokens in a new generation of innovative investment platform sounds great. Especially, considering the goal of the platform - stable passive earnings of each voyager investor.

Reinvestment without a minimum threshold - everyone can take part.This is an important point.
Activity: 98
November 25, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
Tell me more about the VOYAGER investment platform? What is the purpose of this platform?

Its main and main goal is to stabilize the passive income of each investor VOYAGER.

What are the tariff plans? Can I make investments on a short-term basis?
Activity: 238
November 25, 2018, 05:35:54 PM
Competing with large established companies in the travel industry will not be easy, i wish the project all the best!
Does the project have a concrete plan of dealing with competition, because the larger projects have already conquered this industry.
Activity: 116
November 25, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
Activity: 99
November 25, 2018, 05:12:32 PM
What compatible ETH wallets are recommended for storing VRG and VRG Cash coins?
Activity: 13
November 25, 2018, 04:57:34 PM
Competing with large established companies in the travel industry will not be easy, i wish the project all the best!
Activity: 112
November 25, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Is there a limit on a person to invest in a Voyager cash?
Pages:
Jump to: