Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 8. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
We need to dub the exchange for bittrex and cryptopia, it's very bad that the yobit exchange is the best exchange for xvs, it gives a bad reputation and discourages investors
Hi! Why did the price go down? 60 sat Huh
http://prntscr.com/fy2dwz
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
We need to dub the exchange for bittrex and cryptopia, it's very bad that the yobit exchange is the best exchange for xvs, it gives a bad reputation and discourages investors
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
what version of wallet we have now? I have 1. 2.3.0 version. Is that the latest?
Yes that is correct !
Activity: 491
what version of wallet we have now? I have 1. 2.3.0 version. Is that the latest?
Activity: 498
nice to see coin back on track .. ALL the best team
XVS
hi dev, great Website

however I would rethink the names of the tiers .. no one wants no invest in a risky Project and by doing so being called a "Noob" Cheesy maybe theres something better like small Investor .. also sensei and final boss does sound kind of childish to me. just my 0.25$

also there should be a pissibility to return from black jack page to the Website Smiley
Haha, yeah we can always change the name.

Do you have any suggestion ?
Activity: 350
hi dev, great Website

however I would rethink the names of the tiers .. no one wants no invest in a risky Project and by doing so being called a "Noob" Cheesy maybe theres something better like small Investor .. also sensei and final boss does sound kind of childish to me. just my 0.25$

also there should be a pissibility to return from black jack page to the Website Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
I see the Circulating supply as 93M on cmc.
Whats the Total Supply of this coin.
Activity: 532
This is an interesting project, good website, active dev team.

Lots of room for this coin to grow.

However, I fear that if the master nodes do not come out soon, this coin will not be able to reach its full potential.
If the masternodes are swift however, this coin can easily go 3x-4x Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Mining pow ended up in the 260000 block?

Only pos ? Until the arrival of MNs?
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Why all this masternode frenzy ? Just because Dash introduced masternodes and Dash mooned doesn't mean it is a good governance system. Masternodes = masters = centralisation. There will be anytime people who will complain they can't have a significat decision power in the community because they can't afford a MN. Also in time there will be divergences between MN holders and average users just like happened in Bitcoin ( between normal users and miners).
XVS
Updated the tier reward program spreadsheet, added more people in !

Thanks

congrat. to new people joined to the game.

please check rank of Tier for 2 last addys, it looks like there is mistake, if balance in explorer updated.
Thanks,

I fixed it!
Activity: 66
When. Will be a pump
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
max around 200 mill
Activity: 56
Can someone tell me what the max coin supply of this altcoin is?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I have some updates for you guys:

I am still working on the website with our guy, it needs some little touch.

New wallet might come sooner than expected, I will update you guys on this. I will stay closely in touch with our new dev for masternode and new wallet testing.

Thank you,
Matt

Any estimated amount for the masternode dev? I know some talk that will be about 500k is that right?
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Updated the tier reward program spreadsheet, added more people in !

Thanks

congrat. to new people joined to the game.

please check rank of Tier for 2 last addys, it looks like there is mistake, if balance in explorer updated.
Pages:
Jump to: