Pages:
Author

Topic: Vsync VSX Project - Standard GOLD for Masternode Coin - Privacy - page 4. (Read 75706 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
And what will happen to the old coin?
will it exist?
Will it be a substitute or a bifurcation?
erv
Activity: 280
Sorry for being so noob but I have to withdrawal from exchanges?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
I think he said the swap will last three weeks. but nothing has started yet.

That´s true. Whats going on with the swap?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I think he said the swap will last three weeks. but nothing has started yet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Is there a time limit to when you have to swap?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
first off the Vsync already said regardless of the swap the masternode price will change to reflect that. So if you got 250k coins now you will be good. second 7x is like 650 sat thats shit for a working masternode with new pivix code and all the features. dont sell yourself short this will be 3000 sat coin very soon if the supply is right.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We just posted a twitter poll for the swap ratio.
its important that everyone vote!

https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/901183937590030336

What? I feel cheated. If swap not 1:1 i will not be enough for masternode.
If swap 7:1, i do not think that price of coin will grow by x7, only mammoths will benefit from such swaps. And who has a lot of coins?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
How will the coins be swapped? Do i need to have them in my wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hey guys! Anyone in here encountered this error when you tried to send coins from your XVS wallet?

Thanks!
Activity: 210
Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com
I see ratio of 5 XVS :1 VSC is that accurate? what's the road map for the new coin?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello dev, what is the reason for the swap and the high ratio? I haven't been here for a while and I can't find any info on it. Also, please before the swap, send out a tweet. I'll get the alert. Thanks.  Smiley
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
it depends. if masternode price follows the swap price i dont care what the swap ratio gonna be. but if swap is 5:1 and the masternode price still is 250k then i dont care
It will always stay at 250K XVS. So what ever ratio it is...it will follow it.
Activity: 434
it depends. if masternode price follows the swap price i dont care what the swap ratio gonna be. but if swap is 5:1 and the masternode price still is 250k then i dont care
XVS
We just posted a twitter poll for the swap ratio.
its important that everyone vote!

https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/901183937590030336
Activity: 151
Hello all,

Swap will be announced everywhere! Here, Twitter, exchange chat box, discord channel and our website.

Swap will last couple weeks (2-3), after this no swap will occur.

As for exchanges, Yobit already said they will list the new coin VSC.
We are targeting, novaexchange, coinexchange and cryptopia.

We should be ready to release it pretty soon. Backend work is pretty much all done, we are currently in our final stage of testing. If everything goes well, I will update you all with an ETA for the swap.

Thank you

Excellent news, I'm looking forward to being able to have a masternode
this sound great cant wait to set up a masternode and earn a little that way
XVS
Hello all,

Swap will be announced everywhere! Here, Twitter, exchange chat box, discord channel and our website.

Swap will last couple weeks (2-3), after this no swap will occur.

As for exchanges, Yobit already said they will list the new coin VSC.
We are targeting, novaexchange, coinexchange and cryptopia.

We should be ready to release it pretty soon. Backend work is pretty much all done, we are currently in our final stage of testing. If everything goes well, I will update you all with an ETA for the swap.

Thank you
Activity: 151
Maximum 3 weeks to occur the swap?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
When will the new wallet be available?
And how to swap?

Please tell us... Be more active here, not only on twitter Smiley.

One of the team members said over discord that the swap will be done manually over discord but there is the possibility to be done over novaexchange too. Also they want to swap the coins with a ratio of 5:1 XVS/VSC.

so there will be a possibility just to hold coins on Nova and they will swap automatically? did I understand right? what about time - when swap starts?

As far as I know the swap on nova exchange is manually, this means you must select the coin to swap from the list on the site and there you put the amount of coins you want to swap. Check here: https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/ About when the swap will start, I have no clue, maybe when all the updates are done and all the features are implemented on the new chain. Better join XVS discord channel for more details.

it must be announced here too if there gonna be a swap or something, cause it is impossible to follow all the different medias

I think they will announce this on all channels, here, discord, twitter. Also I think there will be a couple of months time frame till swap will end to allow all users to swap their coins, or at least  this should be the right thing to do.
it must be announced here too if there gonna be a swap or something, cause it is impossible to follow all the different medias
Pages:
Jump to: