Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 20. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Hello my 419 friend, you back again with a new account?

60% premine
sure you going to spend them on development  Cheesy , newbie account Grin. Coin has no tech or anything backit up. Only person who will be making $$ is the guy who opened this thread. Scum of the earth.
Activity: 517
Still support for WAAH project, So that this project will successfully compete with other decentralization
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

What is WAAH price at DEX?

check image, took it 1 min ago.

So, 1 WAAH = 0.0005 Waves that mean I need 5 Waves to by 10K WAAH = 0.0025 BTC or so
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Significant changes coming to Coin Distribution.

WAAH has decided to call off campaigns until June 7 2017. Campaigns will be fully paid in bitcoin.

Only 50 Million (5%) will be reserved for WAAHSwap distribution.

The first Airdrop was 150 Million. Next 150 Million+ will be distributed on May 7 2017.

A bitcointalk giveaway is planned for 1000 users. More information will be announced later.

Website will be up on May 21, 2017. A signature campaign will start on May 21, 2017. The campaign is processed through the website.

After May 7, 2017 - Airdrop, there are 3 more airdrops to WAAH holders before June 7 2017. May 14, 21 and 28. As WAAH is distributed using different ratio, airdrop ratio of others will be calculated later. The remaining 650 Million will be distributed on the 3 airdrops for WAAH holders.

WAAH visuals will be shown slowly after May 21, 2017.

if you have WAAH in multiple addresses, combine it into one. If it calculates above 75k you will receive double the amount as planned.

WAAHMaster :

WAAHMaster will be introduced after June 7, 2017.  A WAVES address can become a WAAHMaster address once the address has 1 M tokens and above. Token Age is used to rank the WAAHMaster addresses. Top ranking addresses receive higher bonus. Token Age is calculated from May 7, 2017.

WAAH is being traded on WAVES DEX as WAAH/WAVES and WAAH/Bitcoin pairs. I said "WAAH is starting from Nothing". It doesn't mean WAAH is a 20 satoshi token. Why don't you wait for June 7, 2017, only 4 weeks to go. It's upto you.

I will update the ANN post with detailed information later. Keep Watching.

this is good plan for the future of this WAAH,,
i agree with you ,, everything that start from nothing , it doesn't mean will become nothing,,
good luck dev
Activity: 472
Ok i will keep my coin , hope this one it will be a great project!but dont forget 1 billion coin is huge ammount....10 sat each is to much for new project with such big ammount of coin! hope dev will burn some
Activity: 123
i have 9.909 WAAH in my WAVES address, and how to join or claim airdrop? please tell me all

You don't have to do anything, just wait for May 7 to get another 9.909 WAAH, just keep them in wallet, do not sell.

Can I buy WAAH in Waves Lite? I don't want to stay out of the airdrop.

Yes you can, check my screen for prices if interesed
Activity: 758
Can I buy WAAH in Waves Lite? I don't want to stay out of the airdrop.
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
i have 9.909 WAAH in my WAVES address, and how to join or claim airdrop? please tell me all
Activity: 123

check image, took it 1 min ago.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Should of made a bitcointalk account a few years ago instead of just lurking...hopefully I'll be eligible for the next airdrop though.

Any place to buy WAAH besides DEX?

Heh, know how you feel.  On the plus side the token is pretty inexpensive on DEX right now if you wanted to buy in.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Should of made a bitcointalk account a few years ago instead of just lurking...hopefully I'll be eligible for the next airdrop though.

Heh, know how you feel.  On the plus side the token is pretty inexpensive on DEX right now if you wanted to buy in.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Could ypu please answer my PM?
sent a couple of hours ago
thanks
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
I don't have any waves or a waves address yet but If I buy some waves and setup an address will i qualify for the airdrop?

Cheers

you can create waves address free on https://waveswallet.io/

You don't need WAVES in your address. Just create an address from WAVES Liteclient or https://waveswallet.io and PM me the address.

Bitcointalk Airdrop

joined airdrop
already pm  Wink

send PM  now or waiting may 7 ?  Shocked

Send PM now. First 2000 eligible users will be counted. Airdrop is scheduled on May 7, 2017.

done, PM sent
Activity: 45
Coinage or Token Age is calculated only for addresses that have 1 M and above. It starts from May 7, 2017 and after the scheduled airdrop. Such addresses can be termed as WAAHMaster addresses. There will be number of addresses competing to rank higher. If some tokens are moved from an address, it will lower the rank. If your balance goes below 1 M you will not be listed as a WAAHMaster address. When you again add tokens and have above 1 M, then you will enter again into Master status.

To become a WAAHMaster, you just need 350K before May 7, 2017 airdrop. As per the plan, you will receive 700K on May 7, 2017. Token Age starts after the airdrop.

To receive airdrops, you don't need to calculate coinage. The snapshot of addresses that has a WAAH balance will be taken few minutes before the airdrop. The balance you have on the final minutes will be taken into consideration to calculate the ratio you're supposed to receive.

Sorry to belabor the point, but lets say you have 1,000,001 tokens on 7 May after the airdrop. Later on lets say on 7 June you remove 1 token and still qualify as a master. Does the remaining 1m tokens coinage reset and count from 7 June on date you move the 1 token or is the coinage for the remaining untouched 1m still calculated from 7 May?

Coinage resets only if the balance goes below 1M. Coinage will not reset, if you move 1 token when you have 1,000,001.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Coinage or Token Age is calculated only for addresses that have 1 M and above. It starts from May 7, 2017 and after the scheduled airdrop. Such addresses can be termed as WAAHMaster addresses. There will be number of addresses competing to rank higher. If some tokens are moved from an address, it will lower the rank. If your balance goes below 1 M you will not be listed as a WAAHMaster address. When you again add tokens and have above 1 M, then you will enter again into Master status.

To become a WAAHMaster, you just need 350K before May 7, 2017 airdrop. As per the plan, you will receive 700K on May 7, 2017. Token Age starts after the airdrop.

To receive airdrops, you don't need to calculate coinage. The snapshot of addresses that has a WAAH balance will be taken few minutes before the airdrop. The balance you have on the final minutes will be taken into consideration to calculate the ratio you're supposed to receive.

Sorry to belabor the point, but lets say you have 1,000,001 tokens on 7 May after the airdrop. Later on lets say on 7 June you remove 1 token and still qualify as a master. Does the remaining 1m tokens coinage reset and count from 7 June on date you move the 1 token or is the coinage for the remaining untouched 1m still calculated from 7 May?
What are the benefits for being a WAAH master?

WAAHMaster addresses are eligible to receive higher bonuses from the profit share.

Smell scam, WAAHMaster ,airdrop 1:1 1:2 75k waah , what i see here is DEV pushing people to buy those big sell walls of 100k and 200k from WAVES DEX.

No Push on trades. If it sounds or smell SCAM, don't trade. Don't buy from exchange. Just keep your received WAAH tokens. Stay on all airdrops. Wait until June 7, 2017. You can decide your stand after that.
wisdom words nothing to loose when participating in all airdrop ,many of us miss good airdrop like decerd ...i will participate for this airdrop
Good luck

Yes. You're right. I welcome everyone to just join and watch.

I find it difficult to reply to all PM queries as a newbie. Sorry for inconvenience.
Translation bounties are available. Don't translate the ANN thread now. It will be updated with new information. I will let you all translators know when you can start. Bounties will be paid in bitcoin. You can also opt to receive in WAAH.

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
sent you my $waves addy via PM, i have already 9k WAAH in wallet  Grin

Thanks Dev
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

WAAHMaster addresses are eligible to receive higher bonuses from the profit share.

Smell scam, WAAHMaster ,airdrop 1:1 1:2 75k waah , what i see here is DEV pushing people to buy those big sell walls of 100k and 200k from WAVES DEX.

No Push on trades. If it sounds or smell SCAM, don't trade. Don't buy from exchange. Just keep your received WAAH tokens. Stay on all airdrops. Wait until June 7, 2017. You can decide your stand after that.
wisdom words nothing to loose when participating in all airdrop ,many of us miss good airdrop like decerd ...i will participate for this airdrop
Good luck

I have received 68 PMs so far.

Pages:
Jump to: