Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 15. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Just carefull when you deposit into your waves online wallet still got many bugs! and also when you want to sent some btc you are going to loose your btc!

Lose btc? How do you mean, i sended more times btc to litewallet whitout problems?
sent from my lite wallet to an address that dont know

Don't know what is happening... If you lost your coins, better to contact their support.
I have done few transactions, deposit and withdrawal, there was no issue.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Just carefull when you deposit into your waves online wallet still got many bugs! and also when you want to sent some btc you are going to loose your btc!

Lose btc? How do you mean, i sended more times btc to litewallet whitout problems?
sent from my lite wallet to an address that dont know
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
received the token  Wink

thanks dev.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Thanks dev for the more generous than expected drop  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
thank you waah dev, i have received the token as well
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Is the airdrop still open?
How much tokens were given to each person who participated in the airdrop?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Airdrop received! Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I haven't had any problems either
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
WAAHcoin received
waiting exchange

thanks dev
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Received my WAAH. Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Thank you for your airdrop. And honestly I was surprised how much I received. Hope the platform is geared towards serious business. In that way tokens will have value increased in time.
legendary
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Spanish Translator
Airdrop received!!!! Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Thanks DEV you are the BEST , and now GO WAAH! fantastic project! .
legendary
thanks received
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Airdrop Done.

There are some invalid.

I'm tired. Will update this post shortly. PM Me if you didn't receive. No more new requests. Thanks.

Thanks, I received mine. Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Airdrop Done.

There are some invalid.

I'm tired. Will update this post shortly. PM Me if you didn't receive. No more new requests. Thanks.
Activity: 150
Merit: 110
As a WAVES holder will I get any free WAAH again or is it only 1-time chance? Let me know please.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Music Grants!
still waiting for the airdrop!

I've received 2 airdrop, maybe it's manual?)
Pages:
Jump to: