Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 18. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Received 9,909 WAAH  Grin thank you sir!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
thanks dev sent my waves address too couple days ago!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I see a concern in the airdrop numbers:

Per the thread " 150 M airdropped to all WAVES holders today 9909 WAAH to 15,127 WAVES Addresses that holds 0.001 and more.
   150 M will be airdropped on May 7, 2017 to all WAAH holders at 1:1 ratio. 1:2 for bag holders. 75K WAAH and above"

So ALL addresses received the 9909 tokens, which was 150M.

If the second airdrop is paying 1:1 for most addresses that haven't done anything, BUT is paying 2:1 on others, the 150M wouldn't be sufficent to cover the airdrop, in fact you don't know exactly what the amount would be until you snapshot how many deserve the 2:1.

Either the quantity for the airdrop is wrong, or there was miscalculation in the original planning.
Activity: 574
Pm sent dev thanks for the airdrop! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
I hope this coin will be good price when launch on market like other coin based from waves , i still remember about Tokes. well it's all just about time, let's wait and goodluck
anyway i already sent you pm, thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
ok sir, pm wallet now
thank you
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
At which time exactly will the airdrop happen tomorrow?
Activity: 320
Spanish Translator
I was sent my address to PM few days ago.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi,

I already have WAAH in my wave wallet from 1st airdrop. plan to bought some from the waves platform.anybody can show how to buy from the site because i try few times but doesn't work because on the exchange only published favourite coin.
it shows Waves / Btc on Dex main page , you can change / erase " waves " in waves field to "Waah", if it doesn't work , sometimes it show " nothing is found ", then you can input WAAH identifier. this is Waah identifier fQkfbgHdvwnfauSfg8a19ACLWKNnLjykAiQVHgMA76R

Thanks a lot my friend, will try again sometime today. appreciated for your help.

Yes, that's the way you can trade in DEX. Participate in airdrop by PMing your address if you haven't done.

166 So far

I will announce the UTC time to take snapshot on May 7, 2017. Prepare your addresses well ahead of the snapshot time.

Hi Dev, PM sent
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Could you maybe clarify what do you mean by "WAAH Swap enabled contracts". So it seems to me like your airdrop model is some sort of deathloop. 40% gets rained over existing waves addresses, and 15% goes to those that swap their Waves tokens for WAAH? I'm not sure who will be swapping Waves to it to receive ~ 15% and possibly dump these WAAHS on DEX while risking to lock their funds in WAAH forever bc of low liquidity.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
PM sent.

thank you  Grin
Activity: 308
onore dikeido
Am I the only one reading the 7 pages to get all infos and avoiding asking useless questions already answered 2 posts before?
Looks nice, I'll have an eye on WAAH!

Also, seems like I'm doing an german translation.

nope.

<10 pages, i read em all  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
so this coins holds in waves address
or this coin have their own wallet or online wallet
and waah coin price is same like waves coin in future or it will be change from the waves coin
and any other exchange like livecoin polo nova or yobit
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Participating the airdrop. Already sent PM, wish success to this potential token.  Wink
TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Am I the only one reading the 7 pages to get all infos and avoiding asking useless questions already answered 2 posts before?
Looks nice, I'll have an eye on WAAH!

Also, seems like I'm doing an german translation.
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
If this airdrop is open to all ranks. I'm in.
I have sent you a PM.
Activity: 307
only send waves addres can get waah coin
how much receive, all rank member total receive same
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
If i will have 350k on my wallet i will get 700K + is this correct?
Pages:
Jump to: