Pages:
Author

Topic: WAAH Beta - June 7 - Join us for the Airdrop Now. - page 25. (Read 26358 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hi Dev,

Do I just need a waves wallet with some waves coin?
Windows is the first airdrop?
Thank you.

only get waves addres not need waves coin
but if you want sending waah coin you need waves coin
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I keep receiving random assets into my WAVES wallet "WAAH, Miner Reward, WavesGo, Bitcoin, Waves Community" but why, and why for free Smiley
and yeah got my 9,909 thx.
That's just the beauty of Waves. Waves makes it really easy for people to distribute their tokens to waves holders.

MRT is often only for miners, but somehow everyone with WavesGo also got some.  Every month you get WCT, the more waves you have the more tokens you receive. This creates demand for Waves, so wouldn't surprise me if Waves goes to 10$ this year.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hey guys, If u keep your waves in myetherwallet, do you also get waves tokens like these?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
A question from a WAVES newbie about the Airdrop: Does this happen automatically without the need to manually sign/verify my address/waves account?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Wow there are now more than 15000 waves wallets... 
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Very interesting project indeed it is cool to see people using waves platform. Thanks a lot dev for the airdrop I will follow WAAH development closely wish you all the best.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
tanx for this free coin , last free coins where also a succes  , only "  aqua "was a bad coin to recieve

but i wish u good luck with de developing of WAAH
Activity: 123
I keep receiving random assets into my WAVES wallet "WAAH, Miner Reward, WavesGo, Bitcoin, Waves Community" but why, and why for free Smiley
and yeah got my 9,909 thx.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Spanish Translator
Thanks for the Tokens. I reserved Spanish translation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 257
Hello. Let me reserve the translation of the Russian thread. Smiley

Problem. You can not publish an image and have some restrictments.

Newbie: Запрещены теги (включая ссылки). Максимум - 50 символов.
- Jr. Member: Разрешены ссылки. Максимум - 150 символов.
- Member: Неограниченная длина.
- Full: Разрешены цвета.
- Sr. Member: Можно менять размер шрифта
- Hero: Разрешено менять цвет фона

If author of thread want - I can translate on Russian

Do not worry, very soon my rank will be upgraded. I reserved Russian translation.
Activity: 130
wow.. First Airdrop Finished  Shocked
when First Airdrop begin Huh

Check your wallet. Just received 9909 WAAH Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed for the Indian local thread.
Activity: 717
wow.. First Airdrop Finished  Shocked
when First Airdrop begin Huh
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Interesting project. I like it!
Unfortunately, I missed the first airdrop, but will try to get some on the exchange.
@dev, really pity you limit the community mostly to WAVES holders.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Thanks for the tokens.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi Dev,

Do I just need a waves wallet with some waves coin?
Windows is the first airdrop?
Thank you.
Activity: 24
website?
Activity: 434
Vietnamese translation reserved Smiley
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Recieved my WAAH. Good luck with your project!!
Activity: 45
Good to see how Waves is keeping it's word. New tokens are very easy and with user spears code airdrops are done in seconds.

Good luck with the campaign, airdrops are nice but i would love to contribute by giving away my airdrop. Pm me if you want it back to give it away to other (non waves) users.

How i can see tokens in https://waveswallet.io ? Or I must using other WAVE wallet? what about balance for airdrop?

WAVES addresses that have > 0.001 balances before block 472470 are airdropped with 9909 each. A total of 15,127 addresses received WAAH tokens. You can check your address by visiting wavesgo.com or wavesexplorer.com If you've missed, prepare to receive by May 7th.

its another interesting project to watch out, i guess if supports will follow we will see another successful project in no time
when do you plan to make some advertisement OP, needs to start as early as it can.

Thanks for your words. Signature campaign will be launched in a few days until beta launch on June 7th. A series of contests will be hosted then. Keep Watching.

china translation reserve! thanks!

Translation bounties will be available later. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: