Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 25. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
Wait for bitcoin to go up.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
Activity: 243
February 09, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
We cannot tell if it will be the same as last year. But we all know that this wouldn't remain as is now. Many of you encounter its price dump and pump up again. We just have to wait.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 09, 2018, 04:55:15 AM
I am sure that bitcoin would rise after some time. It wouldn't remain down for long, it is still the best cryptocurrency. It will pump again in two to three months time.
Looking at the current situation is indeed bitcoin increased. this is not too much and back to normal. but the price is now better than yesterday

although the price is better than yesterday, we still have to make sure in next week because in next week, Chinese new year will come and maybe the price will decrease again. we cannot predict the price will increase more and more because I think there are people that don't want this is happening and they will spread bad news to makes people become panic again.
We all know that the market is not always going up and we will experience some bad days in the market even we like it or not and that is the reason why i am not afraid of this price dumps because even though the price of bitcoin will go even lower then it is alright as long as i am not selling and we need to realize that everything will go alright again once this drama is gone.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 09, 2018, 04:49:41 AM
I am sure that bitcoin would rise after some time. It wouldn't remain down for long, it is still the best cryptocurrency. It will pump again in two to three months time.
Looking at the current situation is indeed bitcoin increased. this is not too much and back to normal. but the price is now better than yesterday

although the price is better than yesterday, we still have to make sure in next week because in next week, Chinese new year will come and maybe the price will decrease again. we cannot predict the price will increase more and more because I think there are people that don't want this is happening and they will spread bad news to makes people become panic again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
February 09, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
Dropping price might be also because of some volatility issues. Well basically it's natural for it to goes up and down for a moment because it is in a trading scene. We've witnessed this before where its price went up high then went down by some step but eventually it regain its momentum and skyrocketed once again. It is possible that bitcoin's price will go up once again. You just need to be patient when analyzing its trend to decide whether to sell it already.
Yeah this fall is coming from the Christmas and I think it is now going to be over soon because many people have come into the bitcoin community in this time and many of people are still investing now and because they know the fact than in future richness will be measured in bitcoin scale and they only want to become rich and dominate the economic situation of people and there is a speculation that prices will go high in the third week of February and that time will be the best time of 2k18 and from that time rise will start.
Activity: 158
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
Good
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Well, this is about the only happening I am waiting for to come and pass by quickly as after wards, the market will definitely bounce back to normalcy. The major world market interruptions has been curtailed and will only come in to help with some level of control of the market particularly checkmating scammers in this sector.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 02:45:08 AM
Nobody really knows what thefuture holds for bitcoin but bitcoin value pumping soon is very much possible. Though we can never tell when but it would definitely rise and yes, it is possible to reach the same hogh value as last year and i am very much hoping it would.
Activity: 472
February 09, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:12:58 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

No one can predict about that but if that happen it's a very good news for all of us. So while bitcoin is not to high we have time to buy more so we can get big profits.
No one can predict the future with hundred percent accuracy but by looking at present and past performance and statistics, we can at least give some estimation. According to experts bitcoin has the potential to reach $30,000 this year.

There is a slight chance of this not happening but we all agree on one point That Bitcoin will rise soon. With this in mind it would be better for us to get more of this digital asset.
yes you're right there are no accurate predictions in crypto, but at least looking back in the last year will make the holder be quieter, I really hope bitcoin will reach that value in this year
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
Yes the bitcoin is growing with a steady face so we can say that the prices will goes up like the last year the prices are normal and we have to be th participants of the bitcoin. It will good if the bitcoin price goes up then the people will automatically come to the crypto and i know that the people are so interested in the bitcoin they love a lot but they scares when the bitcoin price fall occur.
Activity: 126
February 09, 2018, 12:41:01 AM

Yes I am patiently waiting for the price of bitcoin to goes up I'm not in to rush for the price because  I know bitcoin price is like a roller coaster and bubbles but I really enjoy it
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
Looks like today is not a good day and week for bitcoins,price are rapidly going down and i dont know whats the reason behind it but hopefully it will recover by this next coming weeks.Just volatility that strikes right now and some othercoins pumping and some panic orders placing

Correction is for real in which maybe this $5,800 is the final corrected value in which we could now move forward and purchase bitcoin while still in this current cheapest v
price then hold as Bitcoin price will trully rise up once again due to lot of good development are happening now in the whole world making the demand to rise up again.
Activity: 350
February 08, 2018, 08:38:24 PM
We are all already waiting for this time when bitcoin will go up, and soon we will walk again with happy smiles at the price of it Smiley
Activity: 862
February 08, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
It’s very common for people to panic when things are not looking good; hence, they bail and sell at the slightest decline. However, this is not the first time we have encountered this situation. Selling bitcoin only makes things worse. We need have faith in cryptocurrency and simply give it time to recover.

That's right, this will add bad things to the next and it seems there will be a deep regret that you feel. You should think about it several times to sell your Bitcoin for now because Bitcoin is decreasing.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

It not only can rise instead it will definitely rise to a new extent like last year and it will again surprise the investors and the members in the forum when it touches the unexpected price by the end of this year. People should just try to hold there bitcoins and wait till the time is right. At this time panic would not solve anything for people so they should have trust in bitcoin and wait for the rise in the market price.
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Yes it's true....

Really i am waiting i trusted u bitcoin price to up.
I expert to bitcoin price future 300$ up.
This time bitcoin price down.
I think this month last time bitcoin up and i agree bitcoin price up again.
Activity: 462
February 08, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
It will be going back up steadily by the end of the week imo!
Rigjt now i am really waiting for bitcoin price to rise or to go up very high because last mondat i buy some bitcoin to hold for long time, and i am now waiting until the price of bitcoin is we will pump very high and i know that it may happen next month.
Activity: 224
February 08, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
Bitcoin prices are not one-way, that is, its price is opposite direction. It's price increases once and again, it decreases once. It's price does not last forever. When the price of bitcoin increases, it is necessary to sell, because then selling will be beneficial.Again, when the price drops, wait for the future. If the price of bitcoin is higher than the present, then it will be sold because when it is sold then it will be more beneficial than before.
Pages:
Jump to: