Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 24. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
yes of course bitcoin will back the right course ... the current price decline is only temporary .. I think all because of the adjustment in 2018 and soon there will be a very big pump .. we just wait a few more months ..
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
February 10, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
This dip is made to collect BTC from panic sellers and it's not happening 1st time. I think in this years after dip period doesn't have any connection with Chinese new year.
Those who own power to share bad news about BTC are doing that right now and will do that for some time. After that again will come good news and we go up again.
Next question for long term is that will BTC stay as main coin is questionable, for some longer period it will but in the future some new better coins will pop up or get stronger and money from BTC will go to those coins over time and you need to be ready for that transition...
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
February 10, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
Yes it will be same because it is always same years after year. Try to observe the past year bitcoin price chart. You will notify that it has a pattern. If we had a big events like christmas, new year and etc. bitcoin price always in going down and going up after the event.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
"can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later", as change is the only constant thing in the universe, I don't think one can easily predict the answer but we are all waiting and hoping for the rise. With this I will say Bitcoin can.

The market value of bitcoin is highly volatile and there are least chances of predicting the current market value of bitcoin using any kind of principal or formula. Right now, things are much disturbed and all of us are anxiously waiting for that time when they will observe the rise in the graph of the market value of bitcoin once again which will then help them in having greater profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
February 10, 2018, 07:14:28 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

yes you are right now bitcoin has gone up a bit but i want more than this i will wait for bitcoin price to touch at the price of $ 20k again and i will sell it after it will buy again, how beneficial is this  Cheesy
Yes ofcourse it is. Bitcoin was volatile means its not always decreasing wait for its time of increasing naybe sooner or later. I dont  think it will reach again the $20000 for this month or even after chinese new year. Lets see what bitcoin price will be after that event. I think all of ys here was thinking that it will increase because it can give us more profit for our holdings.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 06:47:07 AM
Nobody really knows what thefuture holds for bitcoin but bitcoin value pumping soon is very much possible. Though we can never tell when but it would definitely rise and yes, it is possible to reach the same hogh value as last year and i am very much hoping it would.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
Yes ! Bitcion will surely  rise despite this current decline and the nagative news we are hear from China and other part of Asia   . Anybody that can hold to his or her bitcoin will make profit soon because all these nagative news would not continue but the price of bitcion will continue to rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

It is possible for bitcoin to rise up in its price and value after the Chinese new year. Maybe this time a lot of Chinese have sold their bitcoin for the new year spending. So there is a possibility to have a green market soon after their new year. I will wait for this to happen so what I am doing is to buy for bitcoin while the price is low.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
February 10, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
hopefully what happens here, can make us a lesson, and hopefully what you said was realized, I also really hope that bitcoin and altcoin all go up even higher than before
After this hardcap, bitcoin will recover and investors can get huge profit after taking the chance to invest when it has low price. Issues regarding the fall of bitcoin will end and will start a new for the growth of it in the market. Let us hope that their is no country that will ban again bitcoin to eliminate crimes.
I can only assure one thing and that is all those who will be able to hold their crypto coins and amongst them bitcoin especially till the time the market value is falling down or not rising that much high will for sure be able to make a huge amount of money at the end and that they will never ever suffer in their upcoming lives too. This is actually a very difficult test of controlling of emotions and the one who stayed firm during this will be the one making the most money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

yes you are right now bitcoin has gone up a bit but i want more than this i will wait for bitcoin price to touch at the price of $ 20k again and i will sell it after it will buy again, how beneficial is this  Cheesy
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
February 10, 2018, 05:58:09 AM
Bitcoin prices will still be go up, it can recover its just a matter of time, all we know its like a yoyo condition ..up and down, considering there are many factors affecting its high and low situation, it's already been proven and so all we have to do it wait patiently for its value to return in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 05:32:01 AM
At present, it is pleased that the price of bitcoin has started to go up slowly, but still more time is needed to restore it
Activity: 89
February 10, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
Yes I hope so after chinese new year celebration bitcoin price will rise up again just like last year. I believe if bitcoin and I will hold it for long term until the the best time to sell it, because bitcoin price still drop too sharp for this time. Don't got panic when we see the prices of bitcoin really dump so hard and hope price will reincrease soon.
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
Yes, it's a big adjustment, so when there's a big bounce, we'll see a big jump in prices.

Stick to your COINS, and the price of bitcoins is slowly rising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

Why do you suppose the prices go up after the chines new year? If I am not mistaken that will be February 6, 2018. Why would this matter? Please explain your logic
There should be no connection with Chinese New Year and the increase in the prices of bitcoin because Chinese are not supporting bitcoin or other virtual currencies officially. They banned bitcoin in their country just because they don’t want to lose control over their public. The prices are quite low because there was some hacking incident happened lately. Many other such problems occurred but will be resolved soon.
Activity: 322
February 10, 2018, 04:40:30 AM
Yes waiting or holding is the way in success to bitcoin if you don't it's your decision and no matter what I always ask to people who are more active about bitcoin they always say to me keep yourself have a best waiting process to earn more and other says holding is life to bitcoin and it is sounds funny but I also see my coins going huge every months while I'm holding it.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
February 10, 2018, 04:24:22 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.

Yes thats true, negative news related with Bitcoin affects the mindset of the investors and workers, so for the past week Bitcoin has been in huge dump probably because of the mad rush of its price last year and the banning of some countries , I didnt know yet whats the reason but I also believe that Bitcoin will be okay after Chinese New Year.
Activity: 76
February 10, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Maybe. We can see that the bitcoin price rises slowly each day. But it is not that stable yet. The chinese new year is almost near and the price is increasing. We should wait a bit more until it goes higher. As for now, it is a good time to invest since the price is still low.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 10, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
Nobody really knows what thefuture holds for bitcoin but bitcoin value pumping soon is very much possible. Though we can never tell when but it would definitely rise and yes, it is possible to reach the same hogh value as last year and i am very much hoping it would.
It is just time we all need now to really know where we are headed next. This has been some crazy moment for almost everyone and there is really no way one can say for now what ends up happening with the market. However, I am still sure we are going to be having good times ahead as the recovery within the year after a crash can be awesome, so I guess only time will tell us how that is going to end up playing out.

the market will definitely bounce back to normalcy. The major world market interruptions has been curtailed and will only come in to help with some level of control of the market particularly checkmating scammers in this sector.
Everyone sure wants this moment to pass. You know this kind of time is usually the boring moment most especially for a trader as you just have to wait for action before you can get back into the market. However, every human need some rest, so I will classify this more as a vacation period for both the charts and the traders and the comeback I believe is going to be big.
Activity: 89
February 09, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Possible that it will happen again after Chinese new year but it is impossible after new lunar year. Lunar year is no business to bitcoin at all. It just happened for its activity.
I don’t think so because as much as I know every occasion use to increase the price of bitcoin because people try to buy as much as they can buy, more bitcoin will be bought then the more price will increase, so it is not good to sell your bitcoin just because the Chinese year has come as we know that bitcoin will get high so wait long and no matter it is Chinese year of lunar year just hold and you will get the benefit again, so wait and watch what happens next.
Pages:
Jump to: