Pages:
Author

Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up - page 23. (Read 3009 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
Waiting for the price to go up is really part of having bitcoin.Because of its unpredictable price and many people wants high prices before they can sell.So for it to happen they have to wait until the price become better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
February 11, 2018, 08:25:10 AM
As far as I know the possibility that bitcoin will rise again, I as a believer patience is the key and time will tell when bitcoin will increase again as of now better to hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 420
February 11, 2018, 01:38:02 AM
will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

yes of course you can just wait for the moment of bitcoin price increase until the end of this year bitcoin will print the highest price or set a new record high price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
February 11, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

as bitcoin volatility no one knows when it will reach up and dropping down so fast. as i still lost on my profit for what i've start i will still hold my bitcoins until i get my target profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 01:28:46 AM
the votality of this currency such called as bitcoin was so unpredictable. we need to go further understanding to understand and measure what really is. many of us dreaming to became a millionaire someday using bitcoin but not have enough knowledge to understand it. we are waiting for this currency to go up the price to pump its value somehow some others are really dreaming that bitcoin will itself so they can afford to buy it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 01:14:30 AM
Yes  I am always be loyal with the bitcoin and I will waiting for the long time until the bitcoin price will be up and go to the moon. Just keep my bitcoin in my wallet and never sell it until the bitcoin price on the high, nothing the reason have I do to sell my bitcoin on the low price, beauce I am optimist the bitcoin will be up again in the next time, I don’t care how long have waiting for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 01:06:46 AM
I think bitcoin is super affected on the negative news from china and south Korea but bitcoin still have a lot of investors not only in china there's so many in other country bitcoin will be rise again soon
I will definitely wait for the bitcoin price to go up because its price is very low compared to its price last month. I will patiently wait for it to have my profit because it is my loss if I will sell it now.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
February 11, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

No doubt bitcoin will arise up sooner or later, only we just don't know when will it happen. That'sis why all we need to do now is but to wait. Though the value so far was very low or cheap, which is a good chance to anyone to buy some of them, isn't right?
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
Yes ! Bitcion will surely  rise despite this current decline and the nagative news we are hear from China and other part of Asia   . Anybody that can hold to his or her bitcoin will make profit soon because all these nagative news would not continue but the price of bitcion will continue to rise.
Bitcoin can recover. It is not happen only for today but bitcoin has lo dumps in history but continue to grow and gives profit. There are many issue that have to face. Let's not focus on the dumps of bitcoin because it is the nature of crypto to be volatile. Bitcoin price will increase soon wait for that.
Activity: 118
February 10, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
I think bitcoin is super affected on the negative news from china and south Korea but bitcoin still have a lot of investors not only in china there's so many in other country bitcoin will be rise again soon
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
February 10, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

Maybe it will be a yes or it could maybe a no because those scenario might be just a coincidence and that time, China was still into us but if we remember, China have already banned Bitcoin exchanges in their country so it might be the same thing to happen right now. But maybe, it will happen once again so we just need to wait for it if to witness if the same thing will happen once again and if so, it will be such a great news for us especially those who are really holding into their Bitcoins and waiting until its price rises up again.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 07:13:04 PM
Yes, we should wait bitcoin to go up. We don't have to panic selling it at a lower price because in no time bitcoin will go up. Even in the stock market there's a lowest point wherein we should buy some stocks just like in bitcoin we have to take this opportunity to buy more and sell it in the future when the price goes up.
Activity: 144
February 10, 2018, 05:00:47 PM

yes, maybe that's true, bitcoin will not forever fall, but will definitely start to improve, the market will improve and bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 02:11:10 PM
I also wait so, when the market is down then we should be patient, bitcoin has often experienced this and so far the price will soon skyrocket, and I'm sure this will happen again.
Activity: 275
February 10, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

I believe that bitcoin will increase, bitcoin is the strongest coin and still has the potential to grow. Stay patient and do not panic, bitcoin will soon increase in value.
Activity: 273
February 10, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

I think this may happened soon, cause Bitcoin as they say has been in the smae cycle last year, and we should be ready for this, we have to work hard so before it pumps,we can have a better amount of profit. The distributions of tokens will happened coomonly after Chinese new year, so probably this will make Bitcoin in higher state.
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
the bitcoin price will increase again, because I believe that the bitcoin will still keep it up to the highest price. bitcoin has experienced several price reductions on its before and after that bitcoin will be at the highest prices in the market.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 10:02:41 AM
yes I totally agree, we wait for bitcoin to go back up. Bottom line we are patient until bitcoin back up like last year that rose very uphill. It makes us a big profit. If we believe in bitcoin so be patient for sure bitcoin will rise again and I expect a bigger increase like last year.
Activity: 686
February 10, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
People who bought at a high price those people should wait patiently until they get their profit from the investment they made. So, i suggest people hold you Bitcoin until the price of coin increases in the market, in the market it is possible the price will decrease and increase.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
February 10, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

I also sincerely believe that Bitcoin prices will be changed after this time or a bit later, close to March. However, I do not think that this year we will see BTC for over 20 thousand per a coin. IMHO.
Indeed, patience is one of the most difficult quality to achieve. Staying calm in all types of circumstances is very inhuman. Like one does not possess any emotions.

But who has mastered it, would live an easy life for sure. Same behavior is advised to the holders of bitcoin, especially they all must avoid panic selling out during the dip. It is just the beginning of new era and digital currencies have a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: