Pages:
Author

Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc - page 2. (Read 10431 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 251

If you send, I will post there in the same instant and explain it is all settled + send pm once to everyone explaining it is settled and ask for negative rep to be removed + close thread + delete all posts I did about you
1EfXSoomfeX9sxUcD5KLfyqDB22Su3tEyw same address I sent you payment from. 5 pm. Not sending this will make it crystal clear to everyone you just want to keep all the money and are lying. Naturally this private message will also be used against you.
Have a nice day.
You already come back shouting lies and manipulating stuff. No matter how much time passes, you will lie lie and lie. Too bad for you the vast majority of people aren't dumb as you understimate them and you don't fool anyone, specially when I show them evidence. Like I always had (for anyone reading this, please read some of this thread's posts and see waldo lying and lying) I will do it now again:

Have a look at it. Full message. No picking a few lines out of everything. Take a look at the 13.75 btc. NOT 10 btc. Take a look at 5 pm california, and after that I would not accept it.
He only sent me 10 btc later because his whole information was found.

I will get everyone who got scammed by you's history, Ryan. I will spread your whole information. I will contact every single person related to you, personal or business-wise. Every forum, site or anything. I will spread other victim's history too. This has been going for too long and I am being too nice by not doing so already against a person like you.
This is not solved. We didn't settle anything. I didn't agree to anything. Ryan has sent the minimum amount, only right after he knew I had his full information and nothing was ever agreed that this dispute would be solved if he had done so. He still hasn't provided any single proof that the shipping company is charging $1000+ for 9 mile trip and not to mention all his other lies. This will only finish when I receive my full 16.64122524 btc.

I am so sorry for abandoning my account, all private messages and specially this topic. Not to excuse myself, but I tried to take this to the legal route, and the lawyer kept telling me it would be better to stop going public with this. In the end he did nothing but stall me and get $570 away from me.
I also lost a very important jiu jitsu competition I was preparing a long time + my son got sick + my country became worst than greece in a matter of months + I felt ashamed I got robbedd in such way by Ryan and the lawyer. I am sorry for not informing everyone he did send 12 btc (once again, I never told him this would settle anything at all) but I got away from anything related to bitcoin and couldn't even visit this forum. My wife told me Ryan had posted and immediately I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I am back here, like he is.

I still got all Ryan's information archived + all logs from this.
I DEEPLY thank the bitcoin community for everything. You guys helped me much more than any lawyer, government or anybody else.

Waldo will I need to repeat myself over all the lies still unsolved? Where is the rest of my money? Send me the rest of it and your personal reputation will be safe, I will warn everyone that this in fact has been solved. Better send now that btc price is below what I had paid back then.
Waldo calculated btc/usd up, naturally. I will not calculate it down and will want to receive 16.64122524, no more.

A LOT of people contacted me saying they got scammed by waldo, including a brazilian person. If you had problems with him please contact me.
This has been going for FOUR months.

Sorry for the way I wrote. All PMs have been answered. I haven't spoken english since my last post and I am very stressed (with this, and many other things unfortunately but I don't wanna play victim and it wouldnt take me anywhere anyway. What everyone here, including me, is insterested is seeing this being solved)
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
If you send, I will post there in the same instant and explain it is all settled + send pm once to everyone explaining it is settled and ask for negative rep to be removed + close thread + delete all posts I did about you
1EfXSoomfeX9sxUcD5KLfyqDB22Su3tEyw same address I sent you payment from. 5 pm. Not sending this will make it crystal clear to everyone you just want to keep all the money and are lying. Naturally this private message will also be used against you.
Have a nice day.

His first refund: https://blockchain.info/tx/9ac33134c94b7155f41d8f21406aea9bd73f633b94895734c33b163528ac22a2

His second refund to which we 50/50 split the shipping fees: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6bd567ff731273663b0e23db9d534cb41e3fde311e56305ffa65eac757d4d99

Settled.

Looks like he never PMd anyone, didn't explain this was settled, didn't close the thread and didn't delete a single post.

I still needed to post this so it's on the record. If anyone is still even reading this who left negative trust will you please remove it and maybe not jump the gun to take sides with a new(er) member and to instantly leave negative for a reseller who has been here for years with plenty of positive trust in my history.

Peace.  Cool

I've verified the address 1EfX... is the same waldohoover sent the original payment from (as shown on OP) so I've removed my feedback. I'm glad this is solved. It would still help if chalkboard17 signs a message with the address 1LGpnsY37LjehreTfAp1PiR7H7e6s8ufos to clear any doubts. I hope waldohoover will post soon to confirm everything is settled now.
Activity: 52
Merit: 500

..hrmm. As did I but it seems he never cleared this up like he said he would.

Have a nice day.

His first refund: https://blockchain.info/tx/9ac33134c94b7155f41d8f21406aea9bd73f633b94895734c33b163528ac22a2

His second refund to which we 50/50 split the shipping fees: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6bd567ff731273663b0e23db9d534cb41e3fde311e56305ffa65eac757d4d99

Settled.

Looks like he never PMd anyone, didn't explain this was settled, didn't close the thread and didn't delete a single post.

I still needed to post this so it's on the record. If anyone is still even reading this who left negative trust will you please remove it and maybe not jump the gun to take sides with a new(er) member and to instantly leave negative for a reseller who has been here for years with plenty of positive trust in my history.

Peace.  Cool
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
Activity: 294
HOLY ^&#!

I started reading this thread from the beginning out of boredom and I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep even though he offered a full refund - shipping charges, which seems fair in my opinion.

Shipping companies generally rip people off all the time especially with cancelled shipments so $1000 is not surprising. So full USD refund - $1000 is fair. I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep until I kept reading.

Then I read how he sent the 10 BTC to the scammer. Honestly I don't know what to believe.

Did he on purpose decide to sell to chalkboard17 because he knew he was in Brazil from his previous posts and knew in advance the shipment would get rejected.

And then he knew the shipping company would take a fee and then chalkboard17 would want the full refund not including the fee? Then he knew he would start this scam accusation thread and pretend to send it to a scammer?

I am surprised because that 50 BTC seems like a cold storage account and he said he sent the BTC from his phone. But if you are reading PM from your cell phone, generally you are not home, and if you are not home you don't have your cold storage on you. So it seems like he was home and could of used his computer instead. I don't think you can transfer funds from a paper cold storage wallet with a cell phone, can you?

EPIC THREAD!
If you are using like blockchain.info you can add a cold address from your phone easier then from your computer most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
HOLY ^&#!

I started reading this thread from the beginning out of boredom and I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep even though he offered a full refund - shipping charges, which seems fair in my opinion.

Shipping companies generally rip people off all the time especially with cancelled shipments so $1000 is not surprising. So full USD refund - $1000 is fair. I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep until I kept reading.

Then I read how he sent the 10 BTC to the scammer. Honestly I don't know what to believe.

Did he on purpose decide to sell to chalkboard17 because he knew he was in Brazil from his previous posts and knew in advance the shipment would get rejected.

And then he knew the shipping company would take a fee and then chalkboard17 would want the full refund not including the fee? Then he knew he would start this scam accusation thread and pretend to send it to a scammer?

I am surprised because that 50 BTC seems like a cold storage account and he said he sent the BTC from his phone. But if you are reading PM from your cell phone, generally you are not home, and if you are not home you don't have your cold storage on you. So it seems like he was home and could of used his computer instead. I don't think you can transfer funds from a paper cold storage wallet with a cell phone, can you?

EPIC THREAD!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
So is this over yet or not? Can I put away the popcorn?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Have you posted his full dox? There are many Btctalk members in California.

Also, have you filed a police report in his county? At least get his name in the system
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005
Not sure what happened, but if he is taking the legal route then it may mean he's no longer allowed to discuss it here. Either that or Ryan has decided to pay him back.

Doubtful that he was paid back, wouldn't Mr waldo want to get his rep on the forums and for his business back? I know I would. It seems 105% scam at this point. Sadly it seems that is the way of 90% of the crypto business owners. Sucks.

Yeah indeed ... Sad
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Not sure what happened, but if he is taking the legal route then it may mean he's no longer allowed to discuss it here. Either that or Ryan has decided to pay him back.

Doubtful that he was paid back, wouldn't Mr waldo want to get his rep on the forums and for his business back? I know I would. It seems 105% scam at this point. Sadly it seems that is the way of 90% of the crypto business owners. Sucks.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Any update chalkboard17?
Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
So looks like this has been completely abandoned?  Undecided
Activity: 423
I want my BTC to back Ryan!

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Looks like Ryan hasn't been active on here since July 3rd...guess that is the last we will see of his pathetic ass on here  Roll Eyes I do hope you get ALL of your coins back from him soon, especially with the uptick in BTC price.
Looking like this may actually be the case.  Just speculation, but he also looked to be liquidating all of his remaining S3's, and PSU's from his site the last few months which doesn't bode well for him in this case. Meaning looks more likely chalkboard17 may have been scammed.
Looks like Ryan hasn't been active on here since July 3rd...guess that is the last we will see of his pathetic ass on here  Roll Eyes I do hope you get ALL of your coins back from him soon, especially with the uptick in BTC price.
As expected, 7th deadline was not fulfilled.
I am being very nice to a person who is being very bad to me this entire time, and I will be once more. My patience has gone beyond limits, and is soon to be finished.

Instead of releasing his entire information at once, I will now release that his name is Ryan Gatchalian.
More information in a few hours, tomorrow, if Ryan does not approach me to refund or actually attempt to solve this. I have everything related to him, including photos, home address, business address, friends, dob, etc etc...

Ryan, don't get close and blow it. Don't ruin your personal and business life permanently. Don't be blissful and underestimate me once more I warn you.
Time for you to dox his ass and let the cholos handle him  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I gave a fifth deadline to Waldo, which he ignored. I gave another more and he ignored once again.
Waldo's full personal information has been achieved due to endless efforts by me and the bitcoin community, specially to a single member. I don't know if I can say this member's nickname in public. I'd like to thank everyone, specially this member.
Waldo refers to me by my name, so I will do that from now on.

Garden Grove and specially Anaheim Police Department have been contacted, and two officers including a high degree one is aware of the whole situation. I am in talk to american lawyers researching who can help me the most + best cost-benefit ratio.
I will release Ryan's entire personal information in 24 hours from now if he does not send me my money back. He has many other business, mostly bitcoin related. He also owned a bitcoin shuffler (which he must have used his skills' to shuffle the btc he got "scammed" by himself). That will make sure nobody else gets stolen and lied to by him.
The fight goes on. Bitcoin, its' community and the just side will prevail.

It seems this has truly became a scam and steal with all its letters and not just an abuse as it seemed before. That scam Waldohoover claims to have been victim of seems to be an excuse to earn more time and make people feel sorry for him. I really don't think he could have fallen for something like that with that huge red newbie warning that appears on every PM and considering he's so slow to send any money to anyone, even when he has to.
The fact he disappeared just after that makes me think he now decided to keep the whole BTC16+ since it's worth much more than the reputation he lost here. I hope you can get you money back chalkboard17. Do keep us updated.

Other inconsistencies in his "story" about accidentally sending funds to the address "sent" by the fake newbie account is the fact that timestamp on the PM is one second after the last time the fake account was last active on the forum (this could be some kind of SMF glitch, however I would doubt it), as well as the fact that Waldohoover left out the newbie warning when posting the PM he supposedly received, even though such warning is received both when reading PMs in your inbox and when looking at text of PMs in your email. 
Pages:
Jump to: