Pages:
Author

Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc - page 5. (Read 10431 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 251
- he knew about them because before the order he asked to lower the invoice to avoid import taxes/duties
- im not sure how this is the senders fault. (example: If I ordered from NewEgg and when it's in route I find out I can't accept it for whatever reason and have to return it- Why would NewEgg have to pay anything because of this? I would be completely at fault.)
Now that I'm reading this again.. Maybe he found out how expensive his import taxes would be and then came up with this reply.

I never knew Brazil is not allowed to import electronics... because I'm pretty sure they do allow it, maybe expensive but pretty sure you can buy items in Brazil.
Don't try to change words. Obviously Brazil imports electronics. Government hasn't made that forbidden... yet. I said and proved it cannot import USED electronic. That would pass on regular shipping but not naval port. If I had to know about that so did you. In fact, specially you. But I am not going to blame you for that, don't worry. That's what you do.
Yes, NewEgg would refund you. I know you don't believe some companies treat their customers nicely, but they have to in order to stay in business. Besides, stop trying to make it a "chalkboard gave it up and cancelled it, I did nothing wrong" case. I already proved, again and again, that's not the case. Will I really have to repeat all that AGAIN?
Lowering invoice has nothing to do with importing forbidden material. In fact that crushes your argument of "he gave it up for taxes" since I would pay lower taxes. And for the second time you want to bring this up. If I asked for it, you did it so we are both accountable for. See? It's not hard to see when both or none of us are guilty of something!
I can send an email to the brazilian receiving partner provided by waldo/1stClassShipping (or would it be ClassShipping only without 1st? guess we will never know)
Me trying to cancel the deal due to taxes is just another of Waldo's completely baseless offenses. Do I have to answer that? Really? I already proved used electronics cannot be imported and that brazilian shipper partner expressed that they don't do such work. All you want to do is say "he knew about it and did it anyway, it's his fault, he didn't have documentations and I did everything right!" which I already proved wrong with hard evidence time and time again.
Waldo is also ignoring claims from other people that have had problems with him and manifested here.

From a few minutes skimming this thread, it seems like chalkboard17 simply got himself in over his head.  He wasn't able to provide proper documentation to receive the shipment, and now is expecting the seller to pay him back more than he originally paid.  Waldo made it clear to us that his bookkeeping was done in USD, and that's how you would be refunded.  Expecting different is just silly.

I also have concerns about this because chalkboard17 seems to be relying on emotions rather than objective and logical reasoning.  I don't care if you have a baby and a wife.  Posting a picture of a baby isn't going to alter my opinion.  I base my opinion on verifiable facts, and chalkboard17 just seems to have trouble providing consistent facts.

Regardless, I hope this situation can get worked out and both sides can be satisfied with the outcome.  Waldo is being communicative, so I see no reason to get out the pitchforks.
I am sorry, but are we on the same thread? As for the "proper documentation missing so it's entirely my fault" lie fabricated by Waldo, I already replied on my last and previous post.
I am not expecting to receive a cent more. He is trying to pay much less than what I paid.
I posted countless pictures and hard evidence. Waldo barely provided any, and when he does it's text based. One of them seems to be forged documentation.
I already offered, and proved, many discounts to him

I ask once again, are we on the same thread? Everything that you said applies to him, not to me!
    This is a complex matter difficult to fully understand. So to make it short and to confirm whether I'm understanding this correctly:
    • chalkboard17 made an order from waldohoover and paid BTC16.6 for it
    • chalkboard17 didn't know there were import laws in Brazil (despite being Brazilian) and waldohoover forgot to mention this requirement from the buyer (despite his experience in exporting to several countries).
    • Because of this the shipping had to be cancelled. In my opinion both were responsible for this, but this is arguable.
    • Money was lost because of this, especially a huge fee charged by the shipping company for cancellation.
    • waldohoover failed to give a full cancellation/refund policy (correct me if I'm wrong here) so both parties are trying to invent one now that better suits their own interests. The main aspects to decide are who pays the fees and whether the refund should be made in BTC directly or in USD value.

1) Correct, and Waldo denied escrow: http://prntscr.com/7nd76m http://prntscr.com/7nd9jy http://prntscr.com/7nd9oe http://prntscr.com/7nd9vu
    2) We had a deal on normal, conventional shipping method where it is delivered to my house. I have experience with that and never imported through any other way. Weeks after payment waldo changed shipping method and assured me it should go smoothly. I expressed doubt and insecurity from the start about this.
    http://prntscr.com/7ndjvg http://prntscr.com/7ndlji http://prntscr.com/7ndma6
    Used electronic cannot be imported into Brazil: http://prntscr.com/7ndmmo http://web.ita.doc.gov/ITI/itiHome.nsf/9b2cb14bda00318585256cc40068ca69/b9a18209e78c98c385256d03008312cd?OpenDocument
    3) I told him countless times brazilian government is the main to blame, not him nor me. He blames me. http://prntscr.com/7ndn5a
    4) Without proof. Wasting time discussing this $1000 fee clearly for a 9 miles trip that never left neighborhood, state and country made up and even forged is simply ridiculous and I wouldn't expect this from anyone else. I am shocked he is trying to pull such thing.
    5) I want my money. Period. Not a single cent more as compensation or anything. I was willing to work and help Waldo but the last straw was a very rude email sent by him, after all the stalling, ignoring etc. http://prntscr.com/7mwivh

If this is true then what I think should be made to reach an agreement is:
    • Either party must show irrefutable proof that the other person was the only responsible for the cancellation. I doubt any will achieve that but if someone does then the other party must be responsible for it. If no one can prove this then probably the lost should be shared equally.
    Waldo was already selling the s3 while I was still looking for other options. http://prntscr.com/7ndrw3 3 days before I asked it to be returned. Look at date.

• waldohoover must prove what exactly was lost. He can't just say "they charged me $1,000" and expect everyone to believe that. Do show full emails, CC charges and other documents.
    • Regarding how the refund should be given it doesn't make sense to return the USD value instead of the same number of BTC unless those BTC were sold to pay the shipping company. Were they waldohoover? The part that was not spent by waldohoover for this deal should be returned in BTC. What's your justification to keep those earnings for yourself waldohoover?

If chalkboard17 and waldohoover don't try to negotiate and keep blaming 100% to the other party it will be impossible to reach an agreement. Definitely there was no "16.64122524 BTC scam" here (at least not for that value) so even the title is misleading, but there's definitely an abuse. The terms proposed by waldohoover for the "refund" are completely absurd.
    As I proved before I offered btc price drop compensation (when btc price dropped below 6th may price, that would equate to roughly $200), mining revenue disregard, 0.16 btc discount, good feedback, apologies. Waldo replied with made up fees and absurd prices. He is the one who wants more and more, and not finish this deal.[/list]
    First of all I would like to thank the Bitcoin community for taking the time to participate in this discussion. I am happily surprised.

You paid me $3800 in BTC.
    Another lie. I paid $3900 due to another s3 + killawatt added. I would like you that are reading this thread to kindly pay attention on how many times waldo claimed I give false/exaggerated claims and how many times he actually proved that and how many times I proved he lied in this thread alone. Once I prove him wrong with hard evidence and pictures, he ignores it and acts as if nothing has ever been said or done.

As kebabman has already said, Waldo claims he will "eat the shipping fees" and charge me $1100. He first mentioned a 15% restocking fee: http://prntscr.com/7ndc86 however 15% of $3900 is $585. As EcuaMobi already stated it is unethical and unlawful to charge restocking fee without prior notice of purchase of such fee should such event happen: http://consumerwiki.dca.ca.gov/wiki/index.php/Refund_Policies
    Waldo is ignoring (typical) and trying to bury evidence that he very likely forged communication with shipping company as I already pointed here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11757357 and kebabman again reminded on his post. This alone burns Waldo completely. I suspect he will provide a photoshop image or contact shipping company for help.
    Activity: 63
    Merit: 10
    A while back I went in on a KNC Titan group by done by Waldo.  It's been a while since this group buy and I don't know what he's done since then.

But in my experiences, Waldo is trustworthy.  He kept us fairly updated on the status of the Titans, even with all the delays.  When he finally received them he got them set up and starting mining.  The weekly payments were always on time.  He told us the Titans were mining on cex.io.  When I received my payments I did some basic blockchain crawling and saw that the coins were indeed from cex.io and were only 1 hop away from being minted.  It was obvious that he was actually mining and not just another ponzi scheme scammer.

The Titan deal ended up being a terrible deal, but at no fault of Waldo's (in fact, he did all he could to help us recover as much BTC as possible).  He kept the miners running as well as he could, and even managed to sell the Titans for some decent money.  He said we would receive our fair share of the money from the sale of the Titans.  I did the math to figure out what my fair share would have been, and about a day later Waldo sent me nearly that exact amount.  His payout matched my independent math, so I knew he was being fair.

A bit later I was in a Teamspeak server and someone was posting pictures of their old Titan mining setup.  It wasn't until after looking at the pictures I noticed the user's name was WHDHJ.  After that I realized it was actually Waldo.  It was kind of amazing that he coincidentally proved again that had actually mined and did what he said he would with everyone's money.

So I have no doubts about Waldo's legitimacy in the past.  He had done several successful group buys before mine.  He did my group buy as expected.  For these reasons, I won't be removing my positive reputation.  My experiences with him have all been positive.

From a few minutes skimming this thread, it seems like chalkboard17 simply got himself in over his head.  He wasn't able to provide proper documentation to receive the shipment, and now is expecting the seller to pay him back more than he originally paid.  Waldo made it clear to us that his bookkeeping was done in USD, and that's how you would be refunded.  Expecting different is just silly.

I also have concerns about this because chalkboard17 seems to be relying on emotions rather than objective and logical reasoning.  I don't care if you have a baby and a wife.  Posting a picture of a baby isn't going to alter my opinion.  I base my opinion on verifiable facts, and chalkboard17 just seems to have trouble providing consistent facts.

Regardless, I hope this situation can get worked out and both sides can be satisfied with the outcome.  Waldo is being communicative, so I see no reason to get out the pitchforks.
    Activity: 423
    Merit: 250
    Waldo I want my money back too!

You are claiming to run a business, the onus is on you to show you refunded me, but you haven't and cant because you never paid me.

legendary
    Activity: 1862
    Merit: 1469
    - im not sure how this is the senders fault. (example: If I ordered from NewEgg and when it's in route I find out I can't accept it for whatever reason and have to return it- Why would NewEgg have to pay anything because of this? I would be completely at fault.)
    One of the reasons is that there was no refund policy, you should have mentioned one. The buyer should have known it and he didn't. It's hard to imagine it could have cost him $1,000 (plus converting to USD and back to BTC!?) so in my opinion you can't charge that to him alone.

- correct, a ridiculous amount
    Which you have to prove and you haven't. You can't charge that amount without proof.

I am not trying to 100% anything as far as right and wrong. I'm trying to come to a resolution.
    It doesn't look that way at all when you try to impose your conditions and ask OP to accept them without any change or to reject the refund completely. But I'm glad to read you're now open to come to a resolution. I hope you reach an amicable agreement.

In my opinion both of you must lose this time and learn from your own mistakes. No one can ask the other to be responsible for everything.
    legendary
    Activity: 1862
    Merit: 1469
    This is a complex matter difficult to fully understand. So to make it short and to confirm whether I'm understanding this correctly:
    • chalkboard17 made an order from waldohoover and paid BTC16.6 for it
    • chalkboard17 didn't know there were import laws in Brazil (despite being Brazilian) and waldohoover forgot to mention this requirement from the buyer (despite his experience in exporting to several countries).
    • Because of this the shipping had to be cancelled. In my opinion both were responsible for this, but this is arguable.
    • Money was lost because of this, especially a huge fee charged by the shipping company for cancellation.
    • waldohoover failed to give a full cancellation/refund policy (correct me if I'm wrong here) so both parties are trying to invent one now that better suits their own interests. The main aspects to decide are who pays the fees and whether the refund should be made in BTC directly or in USD value.

If this is true then what I think should be made to reach an agreement is:
    • Either party must show irrefutable proof that the other person was the only responsible for the cancellation. I doubt any will achieve that but if someone does then the other party must be responsible for it. If no one can prove this then probably the lost should be shared equally.
    • waldohoover must prove what exactly was lost. He can't just say "they charged me $1,000" and expect everyone to believe that. Do show full emails, CC charges and other documents.
    • Regarding how the refund should be given it doesn't make sense to return the USD value instead of the same number of BTC unless those BTC were sold to pay the shipping company. Were they waldohoover? The part that was not spent by waldohoover for this deal should be returned in BTC. What's your justification to keep those earnings for yourself waldohoover?

If chalkboard17 and waldohoover don't try to negotiate and keep blaming 100% to the other party it will be impossible to reach an agreement. Definitely there was no "16.64122524 BTC scam" here (at least not for that value) so even the title is misleading, but there's definitely an abuse. The terms proposed by waldohoover for the "refund" are completely absurd.
    Activity: 258
    Merit: 250
    Not gonna comment on the contents of this thread because i didnt read every word, only skimmed most of it.

Just wanted to chime in about my experience dealing with waldohoover.
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/all-finished-230391

The main thing to look at is the last couple pages. To sum it up, I noticed some discrepancies and he fixed them and gave a little extra while at it. Yes this is dealing in pocket change, but i have had a positive experience with him. As far as how the main deal went, i read everything and knew what i was in for. Unfortunately the market and difficulty led to (probably) a permanent stop to mining, but hey thats bitcoin.
    So just to be clear for everyone reading, you are rejecting your refund, right?
    You are rejecting to refund the actual value. You are making up values based on absurd and apparently forged document.

You are now requesting $4376.32 back in BTC?

You purchased miners listed in $USD and paid in Bitcoin. Your refund will be in $USD paid in bitcoin.

Jose, I do not control the market of bitcoin. And you know that if bitcoin was $190 you would be requesting $3800 be refunded in BTC (20BTC) instead of your 16.64BTC. The more I'm thinking about it, this looks like a money grab by you. If this money is truly for your daughter the BTC amount shouldn't even matter as you would immediately exchange for fiat at the current rate to provide for her, no? So why do you feel entitled to $4,300?
    Son. I am not like you.
    http://prntscr.com/7n9mtl email date
    http://prntscr.com/7n9r22
    I never said I would immediately exchange it for fiat nor that we were desperate for it, although we indeed are in need so to say. I will receive fair value instead of quick and unfair value.

And you are also saying I should pay the cancelled shippers fee because you were unable to provide the necessary paperwork to receive your order?
    Because you changed shipment method from normal to naval port weeks after payment. Because you sent it anyway and told me it was already shipped when it truly wasn't yet.

This is becoming silly. Do you prefer the drama and attention more than resolving this?
    Your $1000 9 miles trip is the only silly thing.

Your $2800 is ready (I'm just going to eat the fees from shippers). Whether it's today, tomorrow or in a week you will be getting $2800 in BTC.
    I'm done going back and forth as everything is here for everyone to see (like that matters). Your refund is ready.
    After weeks expecting for something in silence my "refund" is offered 1 day after I expose everything.

The more you write, the more everyone else seems you, not me, are the money grabber. Do you seriously believe that even if I accept this money people will forget that? Do you think I will be able to convince all of them to remove negative feedback after such "deal"? I will most likely manage to convince most of them but at least one will refuse after such ending.
    Activity: 655
    Merit: 504
    You wan chili saus?
    So just to be clear for everyone reading, you are rejecting your refund, right?

You are now requesting $4376.32 back in BTC?

You purchased miners listed in $USD and paid in Bitcoin. Your refund will be in $USD paid in bitcoin.

Jose, I do not control the market of bitcoin. And you know that if bitcoin was $190 you would be requesting $3800 be refunded in BTC (20BTC) instead of your 16.64BTC. The more I'm thinking about it, this looks like a money grab by you. If this money is truly for your daughter the BTC amount shouldn't even matter as you would immediately exchange for fiat at the current rate to provide for her, no? So why do you feel entitled to $4,300?

And you are also saying I should pay the cancelled shippers fee because you were unable to provide the necessary paperwork to receive your order?

This is becoming silly. Do you prefer the drama and attention more than resolving this?

Your $2800 is ready (I'm just going to eat the fees from shippers). Whether it's today, tomorrow or in a week you will be getting $2800 in BTC.

I'm done going back and forth as everything is here for everyone to see (like that matters). Your refund is ready.

Also, don't listen or trust any other username other than mine because that's what I'm doing regarding yours.

Wait if you're "eating the shippers fee" why is he only getting back $2800 of his $3800? Is that your $1000 "restocking" fee? Strange how it matches exactly the supposed $1000 fee from "1stClassShipping", or is it "ClassShipping"? Why don't you post the email with headers and/or a website/phone contact information from this shipper so we can verify you're not just making up this ludicrously high fee ($1000 fee from a $1200 shipping payment for a shipment that never left the US? Good one Cheesy)

Also, we all know you just held the BTC and didn't transfer it to USD, so you are for sure making a (BTC) profit from this pitiful refund offer, so stop trying to act all high and mighty about that, if B TC was worth $190 you know full well you'd be paying him back 16.6BTC not 20+. From my experiences with you you're the king of making up terms that suit you, "oh no im sorry the system is set up so you can only get coupons for CoiningSolutions" meanwhile he pockets the BTC from Bitmain....give people coupons then say "oops wrong coupon now you owe me money!", when the customer says no I'll cancel it's the whole same BS story about it being "shipped already" blah blah blah.  Roll Eyes

You're basically just not a very nice guy, "Waldo", and from what I can see it's standard practice for you to screw every last cent from your customers in bogus fees/shipping/insertlameexcusehere that you can....which leads me to believe that CoiningSolutions isn't doing very well, so here's some business advice, that isn't going to change any time soon while you keep treating peope like crap so maybe trying being less of a jerk to your customers!

Good luck Chalkboard, I hope he gives your BTC back, but from having the misfortune of dealing with him in the past I can tell you he's the sort of business owner that is always right so I doubt he'll back down and give you more than your 53% refund, the way he sees it you're just a stupid pain-in-the-ass customer, he;s the restuarant owner that screams at customers for not liking bad food, I doubt that will ever change it's just the way the guy is.
    This is the email I got from Waldo: http://prntscr.com/7n8tsr This is his quote:

Shippers to me:

Booking
    7:54 AM (1 hour ago)
    to me
    Hello Waldo,
    Total fee is Around $1000

Thank you,
    1stClassShipping

PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are Mon. through Fri. from 8 AM CST to 5 PM CST.  All emails will be responded to in the order that they are received.  Any emails received after hours will be responded to on the next business day.  We encourage your patience throughout the shipment process so we can assist you to the best of our ability.
    Notice anything? Look at 1stClassShipping and ClassShipping. The email was sent first. Could it be a forged text that was later corrected when posting here and could not be corrected on email? Why would copy paste messages be different?

Waldo, I am not doing any private communication with you any longer. It is at your best interest to make everything public, if you wanna play honest.
    Amount due: 16.64122524 btc
    BTC address for btc to be sent: 139roMCo5qrHjXGb7wUQoNcTMw3j3HrwgV
    Let us stop wasting time on this, do the right thing and refund me. You will also benefit from the free propaganda of having a case rightfully solved.
    This is "peanuts for you", after all.

so chalk will be refunded or ?

Of course he will be. Again, we (I) was waiting the refund from the shipping company so I could then refund chalkboard. Still waiting for him to agree on the refund as I posted the email.
    Only because I released the case publicly. You went from ignoring back to stalling/making up absurd values

After my last posts there should be no doubt who is being greedy and dishonest. People, I ask you to be the judge and help who you believe is right. I provided enough evidence and facts.
    Thank you very much for your attention, opinion and interest! Bitcoin will prevail and should be treated with more justice than fiat!

I wouldn't trust Mellgibs if I were you OP. It sure looks like Waldo's account. He hasn't written anything for months and suddenly woke up today to give you a piece of advice.
    Thank you for your input and opinion.
    I don't know if he is, he may be, but I certainly expect fake/shill accounts.
    This is the only account I will ever login and I even allow admins to release information if I log on other account.
    legendary
    Activity: 2744
    Merit: 1174
    I wouldn't trust Mellgibs if I were you OP. It sure looks like Waldo's account. He hasn't written anything for months and suddenly woke up today to give you a piece of advice.
    Here's the TLDR version of the whole situation:

- customer wants to purchase s3s and have them shipped to brazil
    - customer requests false invoice to avoid him paying taxes and input fees
    I wasn't bringing that up, but since you did - if I wanted to accept false invoice, you were willing to do it

- takes us (me) a few weeks to find a new shipper as the original one gave a bogus quote
    You acknowledge this took weeks, making me wait and lose mining revenue while difficulty changes

- i include free switches, free replacement s3 fans with shipment along with his custom invoice
    - pallet is shipped and at the port of long beach, ca
    No, it really hasn't "shipped". It never left your country, even your state. Not even your neighborhood! You are 9 miles away from the port. Please stop trying to make it seem it has been sent to me and I rejected or was unable to get it.

- shippers contact him directly to obtain his import #s and licenses (or whatever is required for Brazil import)
    - customer is unable to provide the required paperwork and/or import license required for him receiving this pallet
    1) This wouldn't be required if we did it through conventional method firstly agreed before payment
    2) YOU changed this
    3) Even if I had license it is not permitted to import used electronic through port
    4) I sent you countless emails and private messages requesting this would be cancelled before sending to company, because I thought it would not work. You replied many things from "it will not be a big of problem dont worry" to "it has already been shipped" even though it wasn't actually shipped weeks later.

- I ask what he would like to do, continue to wait or return the shipment
    After putting units for sale again on your website and forum, while I was still suggesting other methods and looking to get this deal finished: http://prntscr.com/7n83yr

- customer says: return
    - i tell shippers return
    - pallet is returned to me about a week later
    - i ask shipping company for a refund of the difference for the shipping (they already charged my CC in full prior to pickup)
    - i explain to customer (your refund will be in full minus the cancelled charges for shipping and handling fees) once I get the refund from the shipping company
    Now, this is the most interesting part:
    1) Will you calculate it in USD or Bitcoin? When bitcoin price dropped I disregard price drop. Will you disregard price up and refund me in BTC, like we dealt with? After all, BTC is the currency we dealt, not USD, Iraq dinar, Brazilian real or anything else. Considering how you are I think I already know the answer.
    2) 15% restocking fee is absurd. You are selling each miner at 18.66% more markup than you sold me. And they are being sold. You are profiting more, and got to keep the boxes and everything to send to other clients. You are winning, I am losing as I already said many times
    3) Shipping amount. To be deducted. Only to me. $1000 for 9 miles trip. This is laughable if not tragic, I am sorry. I am not even commenting on this.
    So let me try to get the gist of it: 16.64122524 btc sent. I lose mining revenue. You lose nothing and sell products at a markup due to s3 rising in price during this time.
    ((3900*0.85)-1000)/261.99 = 8.836215. 53% what I paid. Are you seriously prompting this to me? I want you to answer this question here in public because I am sure everyone will understand this is a lunatic proposal and naturally only you do not see it.

- i ask the shippers everyday where is my refund to which they give me the runaround - (this is literally about a 2 week ordeal of me going back and forth with the shipping company)
    This is between you and them. Give me back my money and deal with them. I have nothing to do with that.

- they literally get back to me today stating what the charges are going to be but in an "around XXX amount")

Now, Jose has been updated and informed every. single. step of the way through this whole thing. This whole accusation is far from fair (and very childish)- especially when he knows I was literally waiting for the refund/charges from shippers to clear so I can refund him. It was that black and white but maybe the stress of being a new father has him stressed out on all levels. He's threatened me, then replied back after saying sorry he's just stressed and scared. Well, Jose, this whole thing definitely shows what kind of person you are.
    It's unfair because not everything is being provided because 1) That would take too much time 2) It would make the thread nearly unreadable and refrain users from participating. Or else it would be more fair. More fair because people will see what I had to put up with dealing with you, not unfair in the way you think. I am creating a website where everything will be available. I can post anything requested here by you or anyone, and if everyone wants I can put everything here. I don't hide anything. I am not stressed nor am I childish. Stop insulting me, again. It is you who are irresponsible, incompetent and rude, but I will not go the same way you do and will stop here. I threatened you on civil law and justice, not anything you are trying to make it seem such as violence.

This morning I sent this to chalkboard:

Shippers to me:

Booking
    7:54 AM (1 hour ago)
    to me
    Hello Waldo,
    Total fee is Around $1000

Thank you,
    1stClassShipping

PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are Mon. through Fri. from 8 AM CST to 5 PM CST.  All emails will be responded to in the order that they are received.  Any emails received after hours will be responded to on the next business day.  We encourage your patience throughout the shipment process so we can assist you to the best of our ability.

They will be refunding my CC today which will around $200 if they are charging $1000 in fees.

Once I see the exact dollar amount, I'll know the exact amount to refund. This should be today.

As far as the refund to you, I need this to be agreed on:

The terms:

- Agree to the refund amount stated (Full refund minus the cancelled shipping charges + handling fees)

- Remove all of your false accusations, negative comments and trust and posts.

- Leave a trust rating saying that we both came to an agreement and that you did receive your refund

Can you agree to the above so we can finish this?

I have no false accusation done against you nor any man. This 8 btc agreement is absurd and "shows what kind of person you are".
    I offered you 16.5 btc + btc price drop disregard + mining revenue lost disregard + 0.16 discount. I didn't have to offer nothing, but I did anyway. You lost that chance and I want my 16.64122524 btc now. "Consider yourself lucky I am only charging you that, and not an appropriate amount". http://prntscr.com/7n8juj
    I will not stop until I have my money back. You had weeks and a very complacent and cathering customer to take care of this problem. This is now over and the longer you take, the further this whole situation reaches. I will be relentless and not complacent like usual scam victims are.
    sounds like you made an irresponsible decision to begin with OP. your about to be a dad and you use the last of your money gambling on bitcoin miners. the person just said that they will refund you. take your money stop gambling and go be a father
    I think this is the third post like that. And Waldo claims "everyone is literally taking my side". Look at what I have to put up with.
    I am not gambling! Where did you come up with that? My father-in-law has some solar energy and I would mine. Please tell me where in the world do you see that as "gambling". Do you think posts like this are useful? Do you think this is the first one I have to put up with? What is the problem with you people bashing on victims? It happens in real life but it's much more latent over here. What is worst is that scams happen much more frequently here, so you guys should be worried on remedying the situation by bashing perpetrators and not the victims.

For the last time, I already know not to trust anyone so please kindly stop repeating this. It's sad there is a huge dis-motivational abuse report in this community, much more so than anywhere I have ever seen.
    Luckly I am not weak minded, but you people keep pulling stuff like this for signature campaign caring nothing about victims and people will give up on continuing with their reports, until it happens to you, too.
    Give some thought before communicating. You are on the internet but you are still communicating to people and adults. Have some thought and count to ten before saying "stop gambling and go be a dad". Nobody has to deal with this shit after being stalled for 40 days on something that should take a few seconds and if does indeed happen will happen in an unfair scale.
    Unreal seriously.

I have been trying to "simply taking my money back" for weeks now. That's the main point of this thread.
    I might as well join into this pity party for Jose. I haven't read through his false claims but skimmed a couple of things:
    Not a single letter I wrote is false. I have proof for everything I write and say. I dismiss anyone's pity, yours specially.

You're claiming I never shipped them? That's funny because while your pallet was sitting at the Port of Long Beach, CA on the way to Brazil - and the shippers contacted you directly for your import #s and licenses, YOU were the one who could not provide them to the shippers, which lead to you cancelling the shipment. But that's my fault, somehow, right?  Roll Eyes
    You say I write false claims, but you are the one doing so, first words you write here. First, I wrote it never left the US:
    He never provided me a tracking number because the pallet never left the US.
    You know that and acknowledges it on your own post.
    I also wrote I believe there is a possibility it never even left your facility, but I could not prove that:
    I doubt, but cannot prove, that it even left his deposit.
    I apologize, to the people who read this, not to you, for saying assumptions and things I cannot prove. I will not commit the same mistake again. Though, I reassure I left it clear that I wasn't sure and it was not an affirmation.

Someone said, "he's never held 16BTC before" - I've held over XXXXBTC of customers money (and my own) over the last 3 years as being a reseller, GBO and colocation - you people honestly feel I would risk my reputation over this small order? He may feel a few thousand dollars is a ton of money (which it can be to some) but when I'm placing wholesale orders from Bitmain for pallets on pallets to resell this stuff is peanuts. What's a bit frustrating is I've been in the community for years and years and this 'customer' is brand new buying gear for the first time and everyone literally takes his side.
    1) That person, I and anyone else cannot find that you actually deal with claimed 1000s of bitcoin. Perhaps by skinning deeply into your history and posts this could be found, but not easily. His possible mistake is understandable.
    2) It doesn't matter if you deal with 1 btc or allegedly thousands of bitcoin. You have proved not to be competent to deal with 16, let alone thousands.
    3) You have several unsatisfied customers. Here, I gather some in a very short time of research:
    http://prntscr.com/7n77ck
    http://prntscr.com/7n7857
    http://prntscr.com/7n78qq
    http://prntscr.com/7n7fzk
    http://prntscr.com/7n7gl6
    http://prntscr.com/7n7gtx
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-experience-with-waldohoover-from-coiningsolutionscom-374352
    http://prntscr.com/7n7hnu
    You have a long history of being unreliable and changing terms to best suit you.

Those were gathered in the last hour since my last post here and now, also counting all the time I took to write other things and do other things in real life.
    It doesn't matter whether a member or person is brand new or legendary. Everyone deserves the same amount of respect and justice.

You are right. This is a lot of money to me. It's a fortune to many other people and nothing to a few other people. To each his own. Perhaps there would be a tiny shred of hope that you understand if you go through the same thing, but translating to your "size": 1 million dollar instead of $4k. Let me know how you would feel then.
    And, once again, does not matter if it is $1m or $1k client. They both deserve justice and respect.

You would feel surprised many people recognizing the situation and being presented with proof, evidences and facts still ignored me, acknowledged everything but refused to take a few seconds to help me or even blamed me for it, so no, "everybody is not literally taking my side". Far from it.
    I think you got me wrong, IF YOUR STORY IS A MADE-UP YOU ARE HARSHER THAN THAT SCAMMER! if man if... i dont easily believe people in this platform, you might got scammed and i feel sorry for you but first get me true please
    You are correct. I had noticed that and was going to edit my post however I got busy. I apologize for the mistake. Rest assured I haven't lied on a single point here and I fully understand your concern, as I also do not trust anyone anywhere again after this.
    Thank you very much for your time and interest on this case.

Why not use a escrow with such a huge amount like 16 bitcoin
    So,you are a brave man right?
    No need to be,not here and not now
    I'm really so sorry for this big lost.

I am literally speechless on your post. Please take 25 seconds to read and think a little bit about it
    1) I write many times here I now know not to trust anyone anywhere and I will always protect myself through every means possible.
    2) I already acknowledge that and do not need further punishment about this
    3) I am going through a huge burden as it is already
    4) You are blaming the victim. Not only that but you go to the lengths of insulting me saying "I think I am a brave guy" and so on. Might as well blame poles for nazi extermination planes. Insult and taunt them some more while you are at it, too.
    5)
    If you want to spam for your signature campaign saying I should have used escrow or blaming me for being stolen please do this somewhere else. Waldo refused to escrow and he had some reputation. I already know not to trust anyone now and I am carrying too much of a burden as it is.

I am sorry if I am being harsh with you, Mark. I really am. Perhaps luckly you have never been through such thing, but let me tell you that victims usually feel very bad and blame themselves. By doing so, they do not report the perpetrator, allowing him to harm more people. Your behavior motivates people not to report abuse acts, because they would be to blame in a way or another. A rape victim would be blamed, for example, for dressing "slutty".
    He who reports acts of abuse is brave, indeed, as you mentioned. But for the opposite reason.

What I see here is something appalling. A lot of scams happen and victim blaming numbers only grow. The more this happens, the more bitcoin is prejudiced and badly seen in the eyes of the masses.
    May one day you don't go through the same.
    Thank you very much for your interest on this case.
    Activity: 224
    Merit: 100
    Activity: 224
    Merit: 100
    Activity: 714
    Merit: 500
    one for one and 1 2 3
    Why not use a escrow with such a huge amount like 16 bitcoin
    So,you are a brave man right?
    No need to be,not here and not now
    I'm really so sorry for this big lost.
    Pages: