Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 106. (Read 26461496 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Perfect, Batman-like BartTM action on the 15-min chart.

Let the tumbleweeds roll...

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
O/T

It takes balls to sue Musk.

J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk named in cyberbullying lawsuit filed by Olympic champion Imane Khelif
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/08/14/jk-rowling-and-elon-musk-named-in-cyberbullying-lawsuit-filed-by-olympic-champion-imane-kh

Literally!

J.K. Rowling effectively said that, on average, XY > XX in boxing (as in most other types of sport), and highlighted the consequences of mixing the two.

Is there anyone who can seriously dispute this fact? As for Imane Khelif's chromosomes, a simple lab test can provide a definitive answer. And, just as doping can disqualify an athlete (irrespective of gender), so should "chromosomal incompatibility". Just think of Imane Khelif as a heavily testosterone-doped woman.

I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I'm with JKR on this one.

A girlfriend years ago said I should watch Harry Potter 1 as I like that type of stuff (based on Star Wars).

I thought it was incredible patronising childish claptrap. Far worse than I could imagine.
Not even a story with an antagonist.
Harry just going to a school and playing a stupid flying broom game. And that was it for part 1.
Incredibly stupid.

But sure, I'm also glad JKR is standing up for some common sense with women also.

The actors disavowing her with all that LGBTHD shite are unbelievable hypocrites and should return all the money they ever made.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
O/T

J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk named in cyberbullying lawsuit filed by Olympic champion Imane Khelif
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/08/14/jk-rowling-and-elon-musk-named-in-cyberbullying-lawsuit-filed-by-olympic-champion-imane-kh

Literally!

J.K. Rowling effectively said that, on average, XY > XX in boxing (as in most other types of sport), and highlighted the consequences of mixing the two.

Is there anyone who can seriously dispute this fact? As for Imane Khelif's chromosomes, a simple lab test can provide a definitive answer. And, just as doping can disqualify an athlete (irrespective of gender), so should "chromosomal incompatibility". Just think of Imane Khelif as a heavily testosterone-doped woman.

I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I'm with JKR on this one.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

Nice prints, criptoevangelista.

~snip

One advice I always give to those with 3D printers: don't just print ready-made parts you download from the net. Instead, try to make your own 3D models in tools such as Autodesk Inventor, or even Tinkercad. Unleash your creativity and make your own unique parts. The possibilities are almost endless, limited only my the material used and the capabilities of the printer, which nowadays are pretty impressive for the price.

That's cool, thanks for the advice, I'm still in the learning phase, so I'm trying not to lose parts  Cheesy Cheesy

I'm currently printing the entire body of the tyrannosaurus, I took a look at tinkercad and managed to draw some things  Smiley.. the secret is really to be able to explore creativity with authorial projects, in the future that's my goal

Yep, i do have a filament printer (Bowden, so no TPU for me, yet), and i mostly do functional parts of any kind.
This thing has saved me a ton of money already and made me even learn 3D modeling using 3D Builder (the easy route) and FreeCAD (mainly for threaded stuff and parts based on advanced geometry). Some of you might know FreeCAD, it's a bit of a pain in the ass to use, but delivers perfect results if you do it the "FreeCAD way" from start to finish.

I prefer Lavazza over any other brand since years now. Strength 8/10 minimum.

Hello my colleague, how are the machines doing out there?

The only thing I've managed to save money so far with 3D printing was a fuel cap holder for my spare car that broke at the car wash. I printed another one, glued it on, 100% functional, simple as that. I'll take a look at those CADs you mentioned. Right now, I'm trying to learn how to use Blender to create textures, I already use SolidWorks for mechanical parts...
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
He supposedly got a tin can out of them.  that's his choice.

At one point he said that he had not gotten enough corn over the years, and then at another point he says that he is selling a chunk of his coins to buy a tin can, which coincidentally would be right around the same price that Germany sold their coins, which likely is not going to look back favorably on them or persons similarly situated.

well technically its aluminum and stainless steel.

check it out racoons think cybertrucks are dumpsters and wrecking that bed cover trying to get in.

random link: https://futurism.com/the-byte/cybertruck-raccoon-damage

best line: other trucks get around this by not looking like dumpsters

just search "racoon vs cybertruck" for lulz galore

Looks like the classic rookie 101 mistake of leaving food or smelly trash in the bed overnight.

Racoons are smart, they know what's up. Campers are basically like food trucks to them, lol.

Also, I've always been puzzled about that Cybertruck bed seal design.  Is it me, or does it look like it would dump rain water right into the rear of the bed?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
O/T

I see what you did there.  Wink
legendary

Explanation
legendary
legendary

At one point he said that he had not gotten enough corn over the years, and then at another point he says that he is selling a chunk of his coins to buy a tin can, which coincidentally would be right around the same price that Germany sold their coins, which likely is not going to look back favorably on them or persons similarly situated.

check it out racoons think cybertrucks are dumpsters and wrecking that bed cover trying to get in.

Activity: 490
Merit: 176
Sorry, that was a typing mistake (first, not frist). I corrected my mistake Wink
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

legendary
If I do say so myself
That's a weird target.
Especially if you plan on selling all.
There's a reason it's adviced against been a nocoiner.

There is no requirement that all have the same target point. I am a new investor, just a few weeks ago I successfully started investing. In that case I have set a minimum target for selling at $150k. Whereas as per my plan the profit margin will be between 2x-2.5x. But I will not sell everything. This will be my first profit from Bitcoin.

"You're speaking like a crypto trader right now, right?  I mean, like...

...I think that bitcoin is sound money.  It's the technically superior asset class compared to the dollar the euro the peso the bolivar compared to a stock index compared to gold compared to silver compared to everything you can conceivably buy it is technically thermodynamically superior as an asset so when you say things like that to me and maybe you just do it just to just to see what I'll say back I just imagine you preaching to me in Argentina while you're asking me if i'm going to sell the dollars and buy pesos back again as the pesos leads from 20 to the dollar to 40 to the dollar to 80 to the dollar or if we're in you know Venezuela i mean you think a Venezuelan company is going to like "take some money off the table" by selling their their US stocks and their US dollars to buy back into local currencies so then you know in Zimbabwe you think they would take money off the table right like the point is if if you have the superior asset it's going up forever, Laura (Jewan420) forever!"

1quoted from Michael Saylor
legendary
O/T

legendary
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Patience and hard work are the keys to success.
If I do say so myself
That's a weird target.
Especially if you plan on selling all.
There's a reason it's adviced against been a nocoiner.

There is no requirement that all have the same target point. I am a new investor, just a few weeks ago I successfully started investing. In that case I have set a minimum target for selling at $150k. Whereas as per my plan the profit margin will be between 2x-2.5x. But I will not sell everything. This will be my first profit from Bitcoin.
legendary
Price history 2010 to 2024

What will we see next year (2025)? Pump or dump?

Jump to: