Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 127. (Read 26461743 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Here is some speculation:

Our mini-crash this time was from 70K to 49.6K, roughly, which is 28.6% (some reported it as 27.5%).
In March 2020 the "main" crash was 50% in a day or so.

Therefore, the severity of this crashola so far was 28.6/50=0.572X
Assuming no more crashes, what does it say about the ensuing bull?
In 2020-21, we moved from 3.8K to 68.9K - a 18.13X.

Multiplying 18.13 by a reduced severity factor of 0.572 and assuming that the "bounce" is proportional to the "crash" gives us a 10.37X multiplier (18.13X0.572=10.37) for a maximum bull during this cycle.

If we apply 10.37X to the 49.6K low, it gives us a $514.4K maximum price during this cycle (more than I personally thought possible).
It's $467.66K if using 27.5% decline for the calculation.

TL;DR just dubious speculation as B. Cowen calls it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2310
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Shorters will pay for their insolence
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2310
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
burning one down for buddy
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

holy moly its up to 61 cents Cheesy

whats up to 61 cents?

the dollar?
Activity: 16
Merit: 9
Yes, I know you guys over there don't know what a litre is.

Bitch, please!  It's 61 cubic inches.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Btw

Good

XRP is pumping, still some smart people in the space

holy moly its up to 61 cents Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Btw

Good

Sarcasm or Dude's account got hacked
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Btw

Good

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

LSD has never treated me wrong, but I never abused it.

Yeah. But i did. Read on...

After all, and after slowly working myself out of depression and anxiety over the course of a decade, i had emerged to Me, v2.0. The person that i experience as myself, until today.
All i know is that i never want and need a LSD trip again, ever. It has taught me the lesson of my life.

I admit that I am not much of an experimenter with any kinds of psychedelics or mind altering drugs.. and yeah a bit whimpy like Biodom in that direction (at least so far in my life), yet I still wonder how you (OOM) can determine that you are not due for another trip, since maybe you were helped by one of your last trips.. but since we are never really completely the same person with the passage of time, how can you completely conclude that you are not going to be due for another trip to help you with some matters that were not part of you in the trip that you are considering to have had been your final one?

Yes, that's right, we are never the completely same person. I was explaining it a bit 'rong.
A better explanation: Before that LSD trip i experienced "me" as a kind of idea of a deeply bored (egocentric) self, while i was used to blame everyone and everything else when something went wrong in my life. After this trip, my old "me" (or idea of who i believed i was) kind of dissolved and i was forced to search for my real me, from a point where i was left with the remains of the crapped person i used to be.
If that is better understandable (which i doubt a wee bit, though).
There's a lot longer story/explanation with more background, i'll try my best to keep it short:

Imagine you are past teen age, still insecure and also a bit anxious. You started to work for good cash, rent your first apartment, you have had a girlfriend for two years about whom you never knew she was a narcissist, which just left you over night with the guy she used to secretly date for some weeks and completely ghosts you now, like literally walking away the moment she randomly crosses your way. You habe no idea you will never see her from less than 50m away. Even if you would, it would be one of four times, seen from today, which is about 30 years later. I even talked to the guy, years later, after she pulled off the same shitshow with him as well. He said he used to hate me, because she told him i abused and controlled her until she managed to flee with his help (yeah, sure). In the end, he was thrown out of his own apartment by her next guy, after she talked him into having to help a "close friend" to find a place to sleep and eat (that she already sucked and fucked when my successor wasnt home). This guy was really broken by her. In comparison, i was lucky, but i could relate a 100% to what he was going through.
Now, imagine you are quite broken by these events and as you are making your way through the weekend, trying to distract yourself with party and booze, some old friend offers you some LSD. Time to get distracted a little more, you think. And while all your company on this trip starts to enjoy it an hour after swallowing the small piece of paper soaked with Alice, you start to feel unusually miserable, followed by experiencing that everybodies face you come to see is looking the saddest way you ever saw.
That was, my inner self projected onto my environment, but i wasn't aware about that at the time. In the morning you get home, hit some bongs and start to feel out-of-body-like, and everything heavy and sad is falling off of you, like a bad dream.
When you wake up next time and finally go outside, you are struck by pure panic by the presence of any human being...
That's how it started. The journey of finding my real self and building a new life around it. This was the quest this LSD trip made me go on, and it took a painful while under medication and therapy, until i found my own way of getting ahead, which made me able to taper the meds without turning into a shaking bag of anxiousness.
About 30 years have passed. The first time i was able to think, write or talk about these experiences, without my muscles starting to get stiff and my heart start to race, must be about 8 to 10 years ago, i guess.

Anyway, my "second life" got way fucking better, and it obviously needed that dose of LSD for.
On the other hand, now try to second guess why i consider myself done with it (LSD) as well  Grin

Only turning bullish when price breaks ATH with a retest dump followed with a lift-off until then i remain uber bearish with the possible expectation a dump below $50k coming weekend.

Sheesh, same here. But let's see observe. I am also way too in-profit (in theoretical fiat terms) to really care. I can imagine to start sweating it if we re-visit $20k (wait, what did he just write?!), but as i'm long-term bullish and also long-term invested, i couldn't care less.

Yup, nothing like a good trip to really make you take a good look in the mirror. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Just not build like the others

The dude preparing for UP.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Imagine telling in 2060 your grandsons that you paperhanded your bitcoins in 2024 for a sub 60K dollars.

"what? You sold your bitcoins for less than a litre(*) of milk?"

(*) Yes, I know you guys over there don't know what a litre is.

yes we "over here" know what a litre is smartass

as in my cat had a litre of kittens, plural is kindle of kittens

crushed it

To be fair most Americans know what a 2 Liter Bottle is but not a litre. Lol

fuck metric

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Imagine telling in 2060 your grandsons that you paperhanded your bitcoins in 2024 for a sub 60K dollars.

"what? You sold your bitcoins for less than a litre(*) of milk?"

(*) Yes, I know you guys over there don't know what a litre is.

yes we "over here" know what a litre is smartass

as in my cat had a litre of kittens, plural is kindle of kittens

crushed it

To be fair most Americans know what a 2 Liter Bottle is but not a litre. Lol

fuck metric
legendary

Explanation
Jump to: