Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 238. (Read 26462970 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Naaaah not there

https://x.com/ArkhamIntel/status/1810331451348386106
And for Germany... close to sell out of there coins?
What a mistake they make...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

El Duderino
Next stop, curious of who
Knows my where abouts.

frederiksberg
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
It's a bit harsh to generalize like that. I show an tweet about a single company (once again) buying bitcoin, and you bring the entire country into the equation. Nowhere do I say that Japan is a good country or a role model in any way. Just wanted something positive after all the bloodbath. There are other bigger companies and/or better role models that are buying bitcoins as well.

If you don't like looking at the big picture, that's your choice - but there's nothing harsh about the fact that I wrote the truth. I don't know how long you've been here, but what you call a bloodbath is a beginner's game compared to what BTC has been through since I've been in this game. A 10% drop in a period of 7 days is nothing unusual - do you remember a pandemic 50% drop in 48 hours?

Not everything has to be complicated. My account is older than yours. I have been through most ups and downs I would say. It’s not a bloodbath for me, but I reckon people who entered this year might feel differently.

But each to his own.  Smiley
Activity: 718
Merit: 384
It's a bit harsh to generalize like that. I show an tweet about a single company (once again) buying bitcoin, and you bring the entire country into the equation. Nowhere do I say that Japan is a good country or a role model in any way. Just wanted something positive after all the bloodbath. There are other bigger companies and/or better role models that are buying bitcoins as well.

If you don't like looking at the big picture, that's your choice - but there's nothing harsh about the fact that I wrote the truth. I don't know how long you've been here, but what you call a bloodbath is a beginner's game compared to what BTC has been through since I've been in this game. A 10% drop in a period of 7 days is nothing unusual - do you remember a pandemic 50% drop in 48 hours?

Pandemic drop is another story, and we did a HUGE V-bottom at this time.

Ofc 11+% drop in 1 week is not catastrophic, but it's still the biggest red weekly candle since FTX crash.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 718
Merit: 384

El Duderino
Knows my where abouts.

Budapest or Praha
Activity: 476
Merit: 141

El Duderino
Knows my where abouts.

Wow😲 Nice Art,
The hand drawing is attractive..
legendary

El Duderino
Knows my where abouts.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 103
Merit: 148

For perspective, it's more or less $2.5M
Well aware. But still interesting, they keep buying. More companies will follow.

There is no doubt that many companies will buy BTC (many have bought it a long time ago), but not because some Japanese company is doing it - because realistically they have long ceased to be a country you can trust or look up to. They have the largest public debt in the world, and it took even 10 years for them to start solving the Mt.Gox case.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038

Well aware. But still interesting, they keep buying. More companies will follow.

There is no doubt that many companies will buy BTC (many have bought it a long time ago), but not because some Japanese company is doing it - because realistically they have long ceased to be a country you can trust or look up to. They have the largest public debt in the world, and it took even 10 years for them to start solving the Mt.Gox case.

Over 20 years of deflation, fought by BOJ with nonstandard policies on the interest rate front. Yield curve control adopted only in 2016. There's a widespread sweatshop mentality, even for legitimate citizens. I'm not talking about the "good" (western) immigrants with qualified jobs. I'm not even mentioning the Asian slaves working for peanuts. Japan needs to come to terms with its new reality, but I doubt they have. Denial runs strong.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Jump to: