Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 235. (Read 26462929 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
Was looking on Google maps streetview through Antwerp and Mechelen for 15 minutes after Dude dropped the hint "close",
started with the town centres and then was even going down side streets, passed XXX DVD stores.

Then I thought "WTF I'm I even doing?"

Grin

Good find!
Activity: 725
Merit: 1727

El Duderino
Next stop, curious of who
Knows my where abouts.

Brussels or Ghent
Belgium

Close

Was on the road most of the day today. Didn't get a chance to analyze your location in depth...

Found the dude!

Cafématic
vleminckveld 4
Antwerp Belgium

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Caf%C3%A9matic/@51.2151569,4.4025125,18z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x47c3f6f0926e70f9:0x3442b124b3a3ab89!8m2!3d51.215019!4d4.402361!16s%2Fg%2F1pxw3x2_h?entry=ttu

Was a little tricky, but these are the ones like! they are challenging and unless you are a local, you would need to breakdown the photo to little pieces to help locate the dude!

In case anyone was wondering what gave it away, have a look at the Pallet Planter Box. There is a print of MAES. From there i was able to isolate it to Dutch/Spanish or Belgium...

I didn't think the photo was in Brussels as it is mainly cobblestone there. Ghent was promising lead, but ultimately with the "close" clue, Antwerp was the location. Just needed to find a "white building with black windows" and track down that planter box and there you have it! The Dude is found again!

BTW if anyone was wondering that is a Toyota C-HR Koba in the background (although it was a dead end lead)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
The winds are starting to blow into this direction I fear with, especially with the ridiculous AI bubble:

The stock market will drop 32% in 2025 as the Fed fails to save the economy from a recession, research firm says
https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/stock-market-drop-32-2025-201502514.html

Hold onto your butts. Shocked

I'm not buying it. I know we all hate the Fed and Gov here and we think they are idiots, but, I don't think they're complete idiots. They have learned the lessons since 2000 and they know that they have to juice things up earlier rather than later.

The fed is trying to crash it all isn't it obvious to you?
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
The winds are starting to blow into this direction I fear with, especially with the ridiculous AI bubble:

The stock market will drop 32% in 2025 as the Fed fails to save the economy from a recession, research firm says

I'm not buying it. I know we all hate the Fed and Gov here and we think they are idiots, but, I don't think they're complete idiots. They have learned the lessons since 2000 and they know that they have to juice things up earlier rather than later.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Germanys stupidity continues.

Maybe they know something about the immediate financial outlook in the west that we don't?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Wish I had more dry powder and could afford something meatier than the trickle of DCA I'm stuck in right now. Deutsche Bitcoins, lecker!
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
Germanys stupidity continues.

Activity: 854
Merit: 327
As for all those who bet on BTC just because of the halving and thought they would earn 100% in a month, I don't have much sympathy for them living in such a delusion. I would say that he will learn the hard way, but it is still the only correct way - better luck on the next halving Smiley
Most of them were expecting that after the halving, immediately that the price and value of Bitcoin would double. By now they will be convinced that they have had the wrong information or the incomplete information because the increment that they expected just after the halving is still yet to happen and to many of these individuals, it is already frustrating for them to keep wait.

Most of the people who have stopped investing in Bitcoin because the halving has not yet gone as planned are people who lack foresight.
legendary
90% tax rate incoming for high earners in France. (over €400,000)

Complete insanity.

Roll Eyes

Coupled with the clusterfuck taxes up the backside for anyone with more than 2 pennies that Labour have planned here in the UK,
and not forgetting the Clown Election Entertainment Show in the USA,
we are probably getting pretty close to zero percent interest rates again, even though we had financial "Experts"
promise those would never happen again.

The only way poor people and poor governments can afford a breadcrumb is to borrow into infinity at this rate...

All the rich will be gone and working remotely from a tax haven I would guess.
Activity: 103
Merit: 148
It's a bit harsh to generalize like that. I show an tweet about a single company (once again) buying bitcoin, and you bring the entire country into the equation. Nowhere do I say that Japan is a good country or a role model in any way. Just wanted something positive after all the bloodbath. There are other bigger companies and/or better role models that are buying bitcoins as well.

If you don't like looking at the big picture, that's your choice - but there's nothing harsh about the fact that I wrote the truth. I don't know how long you've been here, but what you call a bloodbath is a beginner's game compared to what BTC has been through since I've been in this game. A 10% drop in a period of 7 days is nothing unusual - do you remember a pandemic 50% drop in 48 hours?

Not everything has to be complicated. My account is older than yours. I have been through most ups and downs I would say. It’s not a bloodbath for me, but I reckon people who entered this year might feel differently.

But each to his own.  Smiley

I always respect those who came before me - I was here when you registered, but only as a guest Wink

As for all those who bet on BTC just because of the halving and thought they would earn 100% in a month, I don't have much sympathy for them living in such a delusion. I would say that he will learn the hard way, but it is still the only correct way - better luck on the next halving Smiley

Same for me - lurked here for around 6 months before making an account   Wink

People should know better by now - but they dont. People are in general to stupid and/or shortsighted. Easliy driven by emotions. For those few that see the broader picture, manage to hodl - I respect.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
It's a bit harsh to generalize like that. I show an tweet about a single company (once again) buying bitcoin, and you bring the entire country into the equation. Nowhere do I say that Japan is a good country or a role model in any way. Just wanted something positive after all the bloodbath. There are other bigger companies and/or better role models that are buying bitcoins as well.

If you don't like looking at the big picture, that's your choice - but there's nothing harsh about the fact that I wrote the truth. I don't know how long you've been here, but what you call a bloodbath is a beginner's game compared to what BTC has been through since I've been in this game. A 10% drop in a period of 7 days is nothing unusual - do you remember a pandemic 50% drop in 48 hours?

Not everything has to be complicated. My account is older than yours. I have been through most ups and downs I would say. It’s not a bloodbath for me, but I reckon people who entered this year might feel differently.

But each to his own.  Smiley

I always respect those who came before me - I was here when you registered, but only as a guest Wink

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation