Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 267. (Read 26463308 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Every single Bitcoin seed word has been leaked.

This is all of the bitcoin in the world.

Yeah, right.

0123456789ABCDEF   01   <--- This is all of the Bitcoin in the world.

You are not going to believe this but... The seeds have been leaked since before Bitcoin was even invented.

If only I had an infinite amount of monkeys with an infinite amount of computers... All the Bitcoin would be mine.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
thunderstorm interruption during the game ger - dan

That happened at a Kansas Chiefs game and they emptied the stands and cleared the field.

If they are going to stay out there they might as well play.

It would have been more entertaining me thinks.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die

wow
legendary
Your ignore list is still missing this pearl of a LOSER user? Your bad, AlcoHoDL...

FTFY, he probably did the same as I do when the posts are slow and hit the show button, I usually regret that decision. Smiley
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Merit: 3038
-rant rant-

-blah blah-

Yeah, right.

0123456789ABCDEF   01   <--- This is all of the Bitcoin in the world.

Your ignore list is still missing this pearl of a user? Your bad, AlcoHoDL...
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
Switzerland crush Italy and their hopes and dreams for a repeat. On we go, Denmark - Germany in about an hour should be a banger even though Germany shouldn't have too many issues winning this one.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)

https://pastebin.com/e9n4JDJu

trump vs biden is like choosing between shooting yourself in the head with a semiauto vs a revolver

did democracy like, checkmate itself or something?

Well, kind of. First, it's not real democracy. It's more like a "choose your leader"-cracy. In this case, you choose between Pest and Cholera.
Even worse, for example "democracy" in Russia or China.

The real problem of democracy are the voters. Most of them are too dumb to make up their own opinion, so they vote for the party that triggers their fear(s), so elections are prone to manipulation and that's excatly how they are orchestrated.

EDIT: Look at what they do, not what they say. It's a translation of a quote, i don't remember the origin.

legendary

Explanation
Merit: 950
fly or die
on the other hand it means that insurance is relatively cheap for everyone.

And suddenly building houses on flood plains starts to look a lot more attractive.

No because of course that is being regulated. There are still some local mayors that defy the rules, but not that many. And when people die as a result, the mayors get prison time.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
FYI (US only):
https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy2438

TL;DR
Crypto brokers, including exchanges, will need to report gross proceeds for crypto sales starting from 2026. This will include crypto sales during 2025.

Furthermore, brokers will need to report information about the tax basis of some cryptos starting in 2027 for sales that occurred in 2026.

I am not sure how the true basis can be determined by brokers if I bought bitcoin myself, then sent it to Kraken, for example, to sell it.

not sure how coinbase calculates it but its cost basis is waaaaay off on my stuff when i look

but i send form 8949 in at the end of the tax year anyway, so it can be matched on that.
legendary

Jesus Christ, your an idiot.

legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Apparently it's 60% for Chinese stuff and 10% for rest of the world stuff : https://www.piie.com/blogs/realtime-economics/2024/trumps-proposed-blanket-tariffs-would-risk-global-trade-war

Housing being unaffordable has several causes, most of them are local and up to politicians, I don't know if Trump or Biden have any plans to improve on that.

Well I've followed a bit on the issue of housing insurance becoming unaffordable in Florida and Texas but not heard about a solution either. Here in France there is basically government backing for insurance, that ultimately everyone pays, so I pay a bit for that even though my house isn't exposed to any significant risk, but on the other hand it means that insurance is relatively cheap for everyone.

In Texas, apart from some rich areas within the cities, it is still somewhat affordable: average home value in Houston is $271476 (need 90K a year salary).
Median household income-$60.4K (about 30% with more than 100K). So...30% buy, 70% rent, currently, I assume.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!

Yeah, right.

0123456789ABCDEF   01   <--- This is all of the Bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 22
Merit: 4

Jump to: