Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 270. (Read 26463345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Denmark is passing a no private wallet law. Going to hurt btc and the like.
Not really:

https://www.dfsa.dk/Media/638549094736906876/PrinciplesCryptoAssetsPDF_250624.pdf

This is the proposal linked in an article describing this regulation (it's an interpretation of MiCa). Having read it superficially, it affects some DeFi services which are marketed as "decentralized" but where a centralized entity has control over funds/transactions via a smart contract. Can also affect some commercial wallet providers but not fully self-custodied wallets, afaik.

So they are just going to screw over CEXes and other centralized services and push us more towards developing untouchable decentralized services? I see this as a win.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Not really:

https://www.dfsa.dk/Media/638549094736906876/PrinciplesCryptoAssetsPDF_250624.pdf

This is the proposal linked in an article describing this regulation (it's an interpretation of MiCa). Having read it superficially, it affects some DeFi services which are marketed as "decentralized" but where a centralized entity has control over funds/transactions via a smart contract. Can also affect some commercial wallet providers but not fully self-custodied wallets, afaik.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I've never been so bearish as now.

Gox + German goverment will be atleast 50.000 to 100.000 coins to be dumped.

Who knows if the U.S goverment ore  another entity will be selling thousands of coins.

meh.

there will always will entities that can dump huge amount of coins. always has.

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

Who knows if the U.S goverment ore  another entity will be selling thousands of coins.

meh.

there will always will entities that can dump huge amount of coins. always has.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard

$50.000? $40.000?

Do it!
...become another mindtrust

I had the same thought a few days ago while reading Paashaas' posts.

But to be fair, afair mindtrust cracked after an 80% drop from the ATH. That would be around 14k today.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

$50.000? $40.000?

Do it!
...become another mindtrust

Really? More bearish than in January 2015 or December 2022?
legendary

Explanation
bitcoin retard

Fck thos bull cunts on X.

Who knows if the U.S goverment ore  another entity will be selling thousands of coins.

$50.000? $40.000?

I will prepare my guts for 40k-50k as well. Not that I'm gonna trade, but loosing a third of ones paper net worth is not really fun.

However, I find it difficult to estimate the sales of actual gox coins, since the receiving creditors chose coins over fiat. So I think many will probably keep the coins they went for... at least for now.

The bear traders however... I think they will dump like there is no tomorrow...

I remember some WOers saying gox will be a nothingburger.  Well... it hasn't been so far.. but hope dies last...

If we go by the "most pain theory" BTC could also surprise everyone and do a megapump after the distribution... yeah hope dies last... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)

Who knows if the U.S goverment ore  another entity will be selling thousands of coins.

$50.000? $40.000?

There should be plenty of buy orders left from buyers that had bet on "number go down" earlier in this bullrun. And even if BTC will go into $40k territory, there will be spot ETF buyers collecting the sold coins pretty quickly. We're still early, and getting lower than $50k would not be the worst for BTC in the medium term, with the 2025 ATH in mind.
We've all seen Bitcoin doing crazy things, so why not?

EDIT: I would not mind -40% from ATH that much, personally.

Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

$50.000? $40.000?

A possible bottom can always be deeper... I wouldn't like to believe it will depreciate further... but I believe the deepest bottom is at 45-40k. If it falls below that...unfortunately I will be forced to sell my personal items to buy more
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

$50.000? $40.000?

bitcoin retard
if we don't close above the WEMA21 on Sunday I think we will be under it for at least a month ... until after the gox coins distribution.

Any opinions how far down the bears will be able to push it after the distribution?  Maybe a new poll?
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
We have a couple of really good friends whose parents fled the Armenian genocide all those years ago.  I likely wouldn't have know about the death marches and starving Armenians otherwise.

Several of my good friends in high school in the 1960s were also the kids of Armenian refugees. Their parents dropped the "ian" from the end of their names because they were afraid of being found out as Armenians by Turks in Canada. The stories they told of the torture and slow murder of their grandparents were horrifying.

My friends turned out just fine though. Two of them (from different families) were in my first  band, one a drummer and the other an organist.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
They are starving in China finish what you got.

I heard that  from my grandma

My father used to say "starving Armenians" which I assumed he got from his parents.

Later we used "starving Biafrans" etc.

Now I guess we could say "starving low-income Americans".

We have a couple of really good friends whose parents fled the Armenian genocide all those years ago.  I likely wouldn't have know about the death marches and starving Armenians otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
They've managed to incorporate those into the latest rendition of the LGBT2RS-LMNOP flag so they're also gone.

When's the LMNOP pride parade? This weekend?

All weekend.  The main parade is on Sunday but some of the letters wanted their own special parade as well.  

https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/60010/

That's not where I was last night though.

Edit: Oh!  The Q107 Canada Picnic is on all weekend too.  They have a bunch of tribute bands playing at Woodbine Park.
Jump to: