Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 281. (Read 26463461 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 402
Merit: 45
very important I suppose..

https://github.com/cryptoquick/bips/blob/e1fa27cb25deee8d58bdb9a64c112dfdf09e216d/bip-p2qrh.mediawiki
Abstract
This document proposes a new SegWit output type, with spending rules based on SQIsign signatures. (For more on why SQIsign is chosen, see the Security section.) A constraint is that no hard fork or modifications leading to an increase in block size are necessary.

Security
Quaternion isogeny signature algorithms represent the state of the art in post-quantum cryptography, beyond lattice cryptography, especially when key and signature length are major constraints.

Quantum resistant signature algorithms ordered by shortest proposed signature size:

SPHINCS+ - 17KB
pqNTRUsign - 702 bytes
FALCON - 666 bytes
HAWK - 652 bytes
SQIsign - 177-335 bytes
SQIsign2D-West - 148-294 bytes
SQIsignHD - 109 bytes

SQIsign, quantum resistance algorithm,  is coming.

don't worry about the price, we'll see 70K in serveral months.

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
This down turn allowed a lot more corn for me.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Price may be dumping,
But the 15-minute chart,
Tells me you love me! ❤️

#bitcoinlovehaiku
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 718
Merit: 384
I've never been a weak hand to sell during a big dump. But, this time it is different. I have to sell in a week about 1-2% of my stash to order a new car from the Mercedes factory. (It will come after 5 months, so I can't delay anymore. This is just the initial payment, the rest will be from my salary and probably some smaller percentage of my stash after 5-6 years.) I know that this is not a lambo to brag about, but I just need a nice  car with a good suspension and high tech packages for my daily errands. I'm waiting for a call from the bank when they are ready with the formalities, so I have to sell no matter the price. The timing is rather bad, really. I coud have sold at 70K, but I didn't want to sell until I am certain the deal is 100% sure.

I just got news from the bank. The bad news is that I won't get the deal with the parameters which I wanted, so the deal is off. The good news is that I don't have to sell anything in the coming months.

Fck those banks.

Wait ~12 months before placing a new order and it will cost you a laughable small amounth of Bitcoin for your Mercedes.

Will do the same. Don't know which one a Posche Macan EV ore BMW X5

Considering the Taycan (Porsche's first EV) is the least reliable EV ever made so far I definitely think you are in for a lot of trouble with a Macan EV.

X5; only the older 3 litre diesels etc I would consider. Not really a fan of the weird massive grill on the new ones.

https://www.whatcar.com/news/reliability-survey-most-reliable-electric-cars/n26158

Exactly.. Or even better to buy the 'old' Macan Turbo than the EV..

I personally have one. It's a good compromise for style/reliable/engines and room... and cheaper than a Urus Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

For some reason, I imagined the Roblox "oof" sound when I saw this.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to be freed after pleading guilty to US espionage charge.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is due to plead guilty on Wednesday to violating U.S. espionage law, in a deal that will end his imprisonment in Britain and allow him to return home to Australia, ending a 14-year legal odyssey.

Assange, 52, has agreed to plead guilty to a single criminal count of conspiring to obtain and disclose classified U.S. national defense documents, according to filings in the U.S. District Court for the Northern Mariana Islands.
He is due to be sentenced to 62 months of time already served at a hearing in Saipan at 9 a.m. local time on Wednesday (2300 GMT Tuesday). The island in the Pacific was chosen due to Assange's opposition to travelling to the mainland U.S. and for its proximity to Australia, prosecutors said.
Assange left Belmarsh prison in the UK on Monday before being bailed by the UK High Court and boarding a flight that afternoon, Wikileaks said in a statement posted on social media platform X.

"This is the result of a global campaign that spanned grass-roots organisers, press freedom campaigners, legislators and leaders from across the political spectrum, all the way to the United Nations," the statement said.
A video posted on X by Wikileaks showed Assange dressed in a blue shirt and jeans signing a document before boarding a private jet with the markings of charter firm VistaJet.
He will return to Australia after the hearing, the Wikileaks statement added, referring to the hearing in Saipan.

He will likely die in under a year from natural causes once he is released. Wink

I give him credit for trying to force some transparency on the world leaders.
Activity: 38
Merit: 6

The dip causing a lot of distraction here and there. There's no better way than staying focused on the bigger picture ahead and, eventually it's going to worth the hodl.
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
Go ahead and sell your corn to try and get back in cheaper:

https://x.com/teddyfuse/status/1578042796388143106
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 180
Merit: 117
X5; only the older 3 litre diesels etc I would consider. Not really a fan of the weird massive grill on the new ones.

Someone told me that the new bimmers' front is like a pig's nose Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
I've never been a weak hand to sell during a big dump. But, this time it is different. I have to sell in a week about 1-2% of my stash to order a new car from the Mercedes factory. (It will come after 5 months, so I can't delay anymore. This is just the initial payment, the rest will be from my salary and probably some smaller percentage of my stash after 5-6 years.) I know that this is not a lambo to brag about, but I just need a nice  car with a good suspension and high tech packages for my daily errands. I'm waiting for a call from the bank when they are ready with the formalities, so I have to sell no matter the price. The timing is rather bad, really. I coud have sold at 70K, but I didn't want to sell until I am certain the deal is 100% sure.

I just got news from the bank. The bad news is that I won't get the deal with the parameters which I wanted, so the deal is off. The good news is that I don't have to sell anything in the coming months.

Fck those banks.

Wait ~12 months before placing a new order and it will cost you a laughable small amounth of Bitcoin for your Mercedes.

Considering the Taycan (Porsche's first EV) is the least reliable EV ever made so far I definitely think you are in for a lot of trouble with a Macan EV.

https://www.whatcar.com/news/reliability-survey-most-reliable-electric-cars/n26158
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

Fck those banks.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I have to sell in a week about 1-2% of my stash to order a new car from the Mercedes factory.
I know the feeling, having to sell feels bad, even if it's just a small percentage.
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to be freed after pleading guilty to US espionage charge.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is due to plead guilty on Wednesday to violating U.S. espionage law, in a deal that will end his imprisonment in Britain and allow him to return home to Australia, ending a 14-year legal odyssey.

Assange, 52, has agreed to plead guilty to a single criminal count of conspiring to obtain and disclose classified U.S. national defense documents, according to filings in the U.S. District Court for the Northern Mariana Islands.
He is due to be sentenced to 62 months of time already served at a hearing in Saipan at 9 a.m. local time on Wednesday (2300 GMT Tuesday). The island in the Pacific was chosen due to Assange's opposition to travelling to the mainland U.S. and for its proximity to Australia, prosecutors said.
Assange left Belmarsh prison in the UK on Monday before being bailed by the UK High Court and boarding a flight that afternoon, Wikileaks said in a statement posted on social media platform X.

"This is the result of a global campaign that spanned grass-roots organisers, press freedom campaigners, legislators and leaders from across the political spectrum, all the way to the United Nations," the statement said.
A video posted on X by Wikileaks showed Assange dressed in a blue shirt and jeans signing a document before boarding a private jet with the markings of charter firm VistaJet.
He will return to Australia after the hearing, the Wikileaks statement added, referring to the hearing in Saipan.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Jump to: