Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31. (Read 26412051 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
haven't read the recent posts. Sorry if that's a double...

Bitcoin (BTC) Will Reach $1 Million Within Next Year, Samson Mow Predicts
https://www.tradingview.com/news/u_today:ac28f8510094b:0-bitcoin-btc-will-reach-1-million-within-next-year-samson-mow-predicts/

My body, my bags and balls are ready

#hopium

I am pretty sure that just a few months ago he was saying that $1 million would be reached in 2024 and he even said something (like $1 million) with a shorter time line than that, I am pretty sure.  So yeah, nothing wrong with keeping on saying the same thing, but from time to time, just giving the prediction a different date.  Sooner or later he will end up being right and he can say, "I told you so."

yes, he was..and he always says the same thing: a million...soonish, but that's a bit better than @Balaji, who blew out a mil (or more) on a strange bet that btc would go to a million in the summer of 2023 (after a few "small' banks collapsed in the Spring). That was strange.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
This down turn allowed a lot more corn for me.

"A lot"?   That seems strange.  I don't mind the idea of buying the dip, but geez you were here in throughout the 2022 downturn and the 2023 seemingly slow recovery period.. at least until October. .and even between October 2023 and February 2024, we did not really get above $50k for much of the time until the end up February - and even before the first part of February, there were so many opportunities to buy below mid $40ks..

yeah, sure, I am not much of an advocate for buying on the way up.. which truly would have had been the case all the way from late 2022 to February 2024, but there were also quite a few dips in there, and surely a lot of buying opportunities below $28k-- especially before the end of October 2023.

I suppose another thing that can give you a bit of an excuse for not buying earlier is that cashflow comes in when it comes in, so we cannot really change when the cashflow comes in.. so there is that angle, too.

By the way, I bought too between around $67k and $59k, and my increments were right around $2k between buy orders, so I had right around 5 buy orders fill.. but I also sell on the way up, yet my sell orders are smaller than my buy orders, so I estimate that maybe from the amount that I sold versus the amount that I buy back, if we return back to $70k-ish, then I would end up having close to 10% more BTC of the amount that I sold as compared to the amount that I bought back, but that still ONLY would be less than 0.05% my stash size, so it seems almost like a BIG waste of time, even though I continue to do that buy on the way down and sell on the way up, but the difference that it makes is not really that great on these kinds of relatively small BTC price moves.. and yeah, I would have had one more order fill if we had gone up to $72k rather than $70k in the last go around (of UPpity)...

Really this correction was just around 19%, and surely the measures of buying greater amounts of BTC back does seem to add up quite a bit more when we get into 50% to 80% corrections, even though surely I would prefer UP rather than down, since down is just taking advantage of the dip in kinds of token ways.. and maybe from time to time with all of the ups and downs, maybe skimming off a couple of percentages greater in the BTC stack size, here and there... perhaps?  I still will argue that I love my system.. from time to time in the real world and even from time to time in these here parts.

Congrats to those who scooped up some sub-$60K BTC. Shame on those who sold. Lol

This dip reminded me a lot of the dip from $7K down to $5K back in 2017 (I think) on the way to $20K. I remember thinking it might be the end, then it went on to more than triple over the next 6-12 months.

We are not that far in this particular cycle in terms of your attempted comparison...

In 2017, when we went from $3k to $7k and maybe had a dip back down to $5k-ish as you mentioned, those surely were different times and different price dynamics, so at that time, hitting $7k-ish, we were already right around 6x higher than our previous ATH of $1,163 from late 2013... and we were already into quite exuberance and overly exuberance territories .. but yeah, that did not stop the cornz from continuing to go up and to end up reaching $19,666 by the end of 2017.

This time around, so far our ATH has only gotten to $73,794 on March 13.. so yeah a pretty long dip and consolidation period if we might want to call that 3.5 months-ish - which $73,794 is ONLY around 7% higher than our previous ATH of $69k from late 2021... so it does not seem to be comparable kinds of price dynamics to be suggesting that those are similar, even though yeah, you can compare whatever you like, even if you are taking from seemingly different kinds of comparative times, and sure it could also be possible that all we get this time around is another 3x from here or from our current $73,794 ATH.. and so it could be that your speculation of a 3x-ish top might be within the realm of reasonable.. (what would that be?  around $220k?).   So your final speculation may still end up in a reasonable ballpark of what might end up happening, even thought from my perspective, it seems to be grounded on not very equal comparisons... and maybe some people might even suggest that you are overly bearish, which I would not consider overly bearish to be a fair assessment.

https://www.tradingview.com/news/u_today:ac28f8510094b:0-bitcoin-btc-will-reach-1-million-within-next-year-samson-mow-predicts/

#hopium

I am pretty sure that just a few months ago he was saying that $1 million would be reached in 2024 and he even said something (like $1 million) with a shorter time line than that, I am pretty sure.  So yeah, nothing wrong with keeping on saying the same thing, but from time to time, just giving the prediction a different date.  Sooner or later he will end up being right and he can say, "I told you so."
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

Where the Dude@

I got a picture to drop give me five minutes.

Where was I standing when I took it.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

Where the Dude@

I got a picture to drop give me five minutes.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 691
Merit: 357

I am living there (crypto tax free Cheesy).

feel free if you need any recommendation  Wink
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard

#hopium

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038

Where the Dude@

Avenida Rovisco Pais
Strada
São Jorge de Arroios,
Lisbona

Definitely Lisbon, trying to figure out where

Working on it

My googleless guess
Somewhere in the Baixa
Near Rua da prata

#haiku
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to be freed after pleading guilty to US espionage charge.
Assange left Belmarsh prison in the UK
--snip--
He will return to Australia after the hearing, the Wikileaks statement added, referring to the hearing in Saipan.
He will likely die in under a year from natural causes once he is released. Wink

Somewhere in OZ
Polonium in his French fries
"The Russians did it!"

#haiku
Pages:
Jump to: