Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31844. (Read 26382433 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
This is why I've been saying Stamp isn't a real competitor to Gox. Stamp simply doesn't have the bid depth. You can't sell large quantities without causing lots of slippage.

stamps has been known to be slightly more volatile than gox  Wink

A natural consequence of laughable depth.

It's a lot better than it was a couple months ago at least, it will grow as more people give it a chance and stop staring and laughing at the depth thinking it will improve on its own. Gox had worse depth a year ago.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
That dump lasted just long enough to move the Coinbase buy price, right exactly when I was about to buy anyway, so I managed to get them at $115.23.

I tried to do the same thing but I refreshed before I bought and the price jumped back to 19.90. You lucky son of a gun...LOL
legendary
Activity: 1246
Damn it just missed my standing bid order on Bitstamp. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Glad someone else pointed it out too, I thought the 115 was a typo..

I don't think the dump with an ongoing (still) DDOS attack worked though. Price is filling in and people are not panicking it looks like.

Not sure what is going on. But something weird is in the air. Rumors of something big at GOX happening and now someone trying to crash Stamp?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
This is why I've been saying Stamp isn't a real competitor to Gox. Stamp simply doesn't have the bid depth. You can't sell large quantities without causing lots of slippage.

stamps has been known to be slightly more volatile than gox  Wink

A natural consequence of laughable depth.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

speaking of bitstamp... has anyone noticed that they added a new deposit method called AstroPay apparently it works for some of the latin america countries

has these logos, not sure what some of them are:

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

stamps has been known to be slightly more volatile than gox  Wink
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Mt.Gox is not reacting it seems.

nor should it!

this is a bad move by some novice trader....

or maybe...

a very generous BTC whale Huh

Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

nor should it!

this is a bad move by some novice trader....
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
That dump lasted just long enough to move the Coinbase buy price, right exactly when I was about to buy anyway, so I managed to get them at $115.23.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Activity: 841
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068
Bitstamp just had a dump. Things getting interesting.

Someone just sold 2000, which isn't huge, but it crashed things down to 115..

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Glad someone else pointed it out too, I thought the 115 was a typo..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Bitstamp just had a dump. Things getting interesting.

Someone just sold 2000, which isn't huge, but it crashed things down to 115..
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1745
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Jump to: