Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31901. (Read 26469684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
Bought big today.

Wise decision, but thought you were already, well, loaded!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
ATH 290! Congratulations bitcoin. Impressive!
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
290$   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good God you are fast! Was uploading as I saw your post lol. About time for some bitcoinity images!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
From what I know, only $ fiat exchange has issues in Gox. I personally have traded in euros (many times) and had no problems whatsoever.
SEPA queue is 6 weeks and started to grow longer in the last week.
Activity: 533
Merit: 539
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
My god, there're under 12000 coins left on Gox to $1000!  Shocked

SecondMarket will eat that number up in a week. $25,000 minimum investment. Expect their clients to keep coins locked away for a year or two at least.
Activity: 135
Merit: 113
whale eater
Bought big today.
legendary
Activity: 1025
My god, there're under 12000 coins left on Gox to $1000!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1372
So, probably a stupid question to ask to all the bulls, but do you think there's a chance we see 300 today? Should I rebuy back at a loss?
I'm back in, which probably means that all hell will break loose. The market seems to do the opposite of what I expect from it lately.

Hold that's all you need to do, during the next run you will know how especially if you screwed up this time.
So, probably a stupid question to ask to all the bulls, but do you think there's a chance we see 300 today? Should I rebuy back at a loss?
I'm back in, which probably means that all hell will break loose. The market seems to do the opposite of what I expect from it lately.

5000 coins to 300. So I am gonna go with yes, unless a big bear comes out of the woods real real soon.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
2001: A Chart Odessy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
At what point do the gox fiat holders freak out at the diminishing bitcoin orderbook and just panic buy to get out? Time to put some gas on this fire.
Bitstamp is even worse in terms of BTC available for purchase.

If the increasing prices don't lure some more coins onto the orderbook soon it's going to get very interesting.

Don't worry, BTCs will come in, miners have to pay their bills after all.

That's only a trickle compared to average daily volume.

Gox is down to 15k BTC for sale.
At what point do the gox fiat holders freak out at the diminishing bitcoin orderbook and just panic buy to get out? Time to put some gas on this fire.
Bitstamp is even worse in terms of BTC available for purchase.

If the increasing prices don't lure some more coins onto the orderbook soon it's going to get very interesting.

Don't worry, BTCs will come in, miners have to pay their bills after all.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I'm starting to freak out a little bit... Take a look at the asks in all markets, a few K's until 300, then NOTHING.
This means that if we break 300 and NO new BIG whales appear there is no support at the top, we could repeat what happened in april, more than doubling in one day (from 300) and then...

$1.6 million to $300/BTC on gox
$0.8 million to $300/BTC on stamp

and $400  to $300/BTC on BTC China
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Can you find a time (excluding the current run up which is still playing out) when we passed a previous all time high and didn't at least double?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
is there a site with SUM ASK for BTCchina to see how many coins are available?
btccharts.com says they have about 5000 coins left....

Edit:

They are also trading at $295.50 currently.

thanks..
thats the least from 3 major exchanges. looks like china might lead the panicbuy / crash
Jump to: