Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31903. (Read 26469684 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Oh no, Adam has put his uber-bull hat back!  Cheesy
Now seriously, since there was no crash, this means that China is the beacon, they keep buying.
I expect a sharp rise of the price for a couple of days (how many, unknown, it depends on volume), and then the crash.

Come on man, you're worse than Proudhon..

Tzupy, you have been calling crash since $70. Are you still out, or not happy with 300% profit?

Even China will stop buying at some point. Not today, but that day is coming.

Well, yeah, it has to end at some point.. Thats not a prediction, its just... stating a fact.

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
AM I seeing things? Gox and Stamp nearly equal in price.

Yea, was just a matter of time. "Nobody" deposit fiat to mtgox, but plenty still cash out (about 3.6million euro) a month and who knows how much yen to japanese banks. Will be interesting to see what happens next, will people start depositing fiat to mtgox again when the price is same or lower on mtgox?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I guess the next question will be, before or after India starts buying?

Mumbai ? I haven't even told them yet? haaaa  Cool
Now seriously, since there was no crash, this means that China is the beacon, they keep buying.
I expect a sharp rise of the price for a couple of days (how many, unknown, it depends on volume), and then the crash.

Tzupy, you have been calling crash since $70. Are you still out, or not happy with 300% profit?

my bear ate bath salts today!LOL  Wink
Activity: 148
yes, but not in, unless you trust the Russian mafia with a suit case of cash...   they have been pretty solid so far but most people dont really want to do that... they would rather trust some asshat in japan
The interface between Bitcoin and fiat is still embarrassingly fragile. It's all basement startups for the most part.

startups in garages with great ideas are the things established players fear the most. 
I wonder if the price will exceed the number of pages in this thread within this move.

Was just wondering that myself, it would be cool if they criss-crossed at about $2500 before both heading toward $10000

thats a big spread, but ok..lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
AM I seeing things? Gox and Stamp nearly equal in price.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
I wonder if the price will exceed the number of pages in this thread within this move.

Was just wondering that myself, it would be cool if they criss-crossed at about $2500 before both heading toward $10000
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
Even China will stop buying at some point.

Doubt it, there are a lot of mother-fuckin' people in china.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
China is more than enough (1.3Bn) but India adds up to the ladder too...

BTW, soon:
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
I guess the next question will be, before or after India starts buying?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Strange, yet attractive.
Good morning people! It seems like a nice day from where I'm standing Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094

legendary
Activity: 1904
party like it's page 1999!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 196
Plenty of space for adoption, South America, India and the Arab world.  I don't know why India isn't registering already - that's a bit odd, given that they are competing so directly with China over space exploration.  But it's the Arab world that intrigues me.  Bitcoin is halal (permissible) within their culture - not based on usury or interest taking, and they do have an awful lot of money.
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?376630-Bitcoin-Fiat-and-Islam

Go Stamp!

Sell your Oil in Bitcoins Saudi Arabia? Will send them a memo. But I guess it will mean they get a good dose of 'democracy' from USA if they tried that.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
Jump to: