Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31907. (Read 26469755 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Grin

you seem to have recovered your mood Adam

its to bad i sold shouldn't of been playing with triggers

I have some play btc left

and still very bullish!  Cheesy

This implies the price is going to go back at this level again, and you will buy again. Not very smart my friend.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Funny, this 700 btc wall t $270 looks oddly small now..
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Grin

you seem to have recovered your mood Adam

its to bad i sold shouldn't of been playing with triggers

I have some play btc left

and still very bullish!  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
As I said, wall just go eaten, now we just measured the force that is propelling the price.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
Activity: 533
Merit: 539
The wall has been eaten. Let the party start.  Grin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
aaaaaaaaaaand its gone
!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why is Gox "stuck" at 266.90?

There's was a big wall at that price on Gox.
Can someone say how high the wall was to begin with exactly (from this one seller)?  Didn't catch it.

i thought that it was originally 10k, but then it got changed to 6k before any actually got bought. is that right?
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I'm happy to see so many small purchases chomping up the wall. Just went all in with the remaining fiat I had on gox, might as well switch it over to another exchange.

And you're getting your funds out exactly how?
I'll just sell the coins on another exchange. Same amount of fiat (or maybe slightly more) just another exchange where I can actually cash out within a reasonable time.
Activity: 784
this 266.9 whale gotta be a bit of a joker selling just above april's ath

probably got burnt then and made a vow to not sell until price is at least as high. now he's just making sure he doesn't get burnt again, but I would say he's being too careful considering other exchanges are now even higher

oh shit just as i was writing this i had a thought: he could be one of the Cypriots that caused the price to skyrocket in april, maybe he bought in at like 260 and now he just wants his money back

How do you know it's not Gox?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Brony Bitcoin, Litecoin Miner
Why is Gox "stuck" at 266.90?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
I just can't go to sleep yet.  With this buying pressure, if that wall gets fully munched then we could watch the price rise faster than we've ever seen before.  Only 2800 left.  Time for some toast I think
legendary
Activity: 1168

Over/Under on when this wall falls ?

Put it at 50 minutes.
this 266.9 whale gotta be a bit of a joker selling just above april's ath

probably got burnt then and made a vow to not sell until price is at least as high. now he's just making sure he doesn't get burnt again, but I would say he's being too careful considering other exchanges are now even higher

oh shit just as i was writing this i had a thought: he could be one of the Cypriots that caused the price to skyrocket in april, maybe he bought in at like 260 and now he just wants his money back
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I'm happy to see so many small purchases chomping up the wall. Just went all in with the remaining fiat I had on gox, might as well switch it over to another exchange.

And you're getting your funds out exactly how?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Meanwhile on that other exchange that is hitting a new high today...
S&P500 is "tooo bullll"

Jump to: