Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 31908. (Read 26469833 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
this 266.9 whale gotta be a bit of a joker selling just above april's ath

probably got burnt then and made a vow to not sell until price is at least as high. now he's just making sure he doesn't get burnt again, but I would say he's being too careful considering other exchanges are now even higher

oh shit just as i was writing this i had a thought: he could be one of the Cypriots that caused the price to skyrocket in april, maybe he bought in at like 260 and now he just wants his money back

How do you know it's not Gox?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Brony Bitcoin, Litecoin Miner
Why is Gox "stuck" at 266.90?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1340
I just can't go to sleep yet.  With this buying pressure, if that wall gets fully munched then we could watch the price rise faster than we've ever seen before.  Only 2800 left.  Time for some toast I think
legendary
Activity: 1168

Over/Under on when this wall falls ?

Put it at 50 minutes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gain more btc! https://satoshicircle.com/?aid=1718
this 266.9 whale gotta be a bit of a joker selling just above april's ath

probably got burnt then and made a vow to not sell until price is at least as high. now he's just making sure he doesn't get burnt again, but I would say he's being too careful considering other exchanges are now even higher

oh shit just as i was writing this i had a thought: he could be one of the Cypriots that caused the price to skyrocket in april, maybe he bought in at like 260 and now he just wants his money back
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I'm happy to see so many small purchases chomping up the wall. Just went all in with the remaining fiat I had on gox, might as well switch it over to another exchange.

And you're getting your funds out exactly how?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Meanwhile on that other exchange that is hitting a new high today...
S&P500 is "tooo bullll"

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Holy shit, so much green. Even during the biggest rallies in April I don't remember so much green.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I do wonder, if it is a bad sign that someone parts from such an amount of BTC?
What if it's Mt Gox's BTC?

just going to say this...

maybe gox is trying to get enough fiat to send people.

This is the best explanation that I can think of.  It also fits in with the intelligence level of Gox to try and do all 10k at once.

Pretty sure that is the stolen bitcoinica money being sold Sad

what a sad day.

If that happens, I'm stickin' his giant blue rubber ball further up his ass.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I'm happy to see so many small purchases chomping up the wall. Just went all in with the remaining fiat I had on gox, might as well switch it over to another exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
10K BTC sold at these prices would almost cover what Coinlabs stole from Mt Gox, wouldn't it?
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Can someone say how high the wall was to begin with exactly (from this one seller)?  Didn't catch it.

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
legendary
Can someone say how high the wall was to begin with exactly (from this one seller)?  Didn't catch it.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Activity: 784
legendary
One month ago...

Would you have thought such a thing even possible?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Wild speculation:

Mark put up the 10k wall on Mt Gox in order to let the price fall behind the other exchanges and thus encourage people to deposit more fiat to get the arbitrage.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm debating whether to put up another wall. Yay or nay?

Grin Grin Cheesy

Sure, why not
Activity: 533
Merit: 539

What stolen bitcoinica money? Also, why would they send it to a place that required verficiation? Unless Gox stole it LOL

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/public-statement-regarding-bitcoinica-account-hack-at-mtgox-95738

Stamp and china is rising higher and higher.  Grin
Jump to: